My friends

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 24: My friends

 

The weekend has come. Hyojin tied her hair in a pony tail and wore her casual clothes, pink sweatshirt, skinny jeans and her converse. She’s doesn’t know the reason but she feels excitement for this day. She’s actually looking forward to it.

Someone knocks her door, she already know it’s them. Hyojin opened the door and saw EXO-K with bright faces. If Hyojin is excited, EXO-K is more excited than her. She’s awed to see them in casual clothes as well. They looked really handsome no words can express it by now.

*Wow, they sure know what fashion here is. Their exec must’ve sent them these clothes.*

“Where are we going to buy clothes we’re going to wear on that prom?” Chanyeol giddily asked, snapping her out from her daze.

 Kai chuckled. *I knew I chose the right clothes.* he thought.

Hyojin look through the store Ae Young wrote where they can rent Disney like clothes. “We can’t buy at the department store, so we’ll go where Ae Young suggested.” They went to the underground shopping mall in Gangnam.

They look through the stores and finally found it. “Here it is.” Hyojin pushed the door and a woman in her 30s welcomed them.

“Ohh…what do we have here, Princes and a Princess. What can do for you?” she gladly entertained especially with the guys Hyojin with. EXO-K looked around the store which is full of different gowns for men and women.

Hyojin rubbed the back of her neck. “Erm… well… we’re from Jawoon High School and our theme for Prom is…”

The lady clapped her hands one enthusiastically, “…Ahh! I know it already. Boys, come here.” EXO-K is a bit hesitant at first. But Hyojin mouthed that she will follow behind them. So, they followed the lady. “Here, I think this will suit you.” She placed a dark blue prince costume in front of D.O.

Hyojin peered and examined him. “Try it on.” She urged.

D.O. went inside the fitting room but he poked his head out again. He called Hyojin to step closer to him. Hyojin leaned in. “I don’t know how to wear this kind of stuff.” he whispered.

Hyojin smirked. “You’re smart, right? You can do it.” She closed the door and chuckled. One by one, EXO-K tried on the prince costume the lady suggested and Hyojin was really amazed how good-looking they are.

They looked like a real prince that came out from a fairytale book and became real. Her jaw slightly dropped when EXO-K always ask for her seal of approvement. All of them have chosen the clothes they will wear.

Hyojin is taking a look of the princ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter