Sport's Fest

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Hello!! I'm really sorry for not updating these days, it's our exam week and you know that it's really stressful.... =__= but here, I updated two chapters! ^^ Hope you will like it! Thank you for always waiting for my updates, readers! <3)

 

Chapter 34: Sport's Fest

 

It was a bright sunny day, perfect for the current event at Jawoon Highschool. Everyone is wearing their P.E. uniform. They were all massed up outside the school’s huge quadrangle. Under the hot and blazing sun, they are waiting for the program to start.

EXO-K was standing on both sides of Hyojin and Ae Young. Hyojin is blocking the sunlight from her face with her right hand as she looks around. “What is going on here?” Kai asked.

Hyojin sighed and frowned not only because of the sun but because of Eun Ji and her friends irritably looking at her because EXO-K was around her again. “Sport's Fest. Every year we’ll be against each other by teams.” She explained. Hyojin gave him a look before he could jump into a conclusion. “Not the battle you are thinking. And please, no using of powers!” She noted, whispering it so that they are the only ones who could hear it.

The school principal who’s looking really sporty blows his whistle and tapped the mircrophone. Students paused for awhile to listen. “Good day, students! Today, we’ll be having one of my favorite events in this school, Sport’s Fest!” students clapped their hands, A guy bringing a torch fired stood up in front of everyone and lit up something, “Let the battle begin!”

Everyone went into draw lots for the team, luckily, EXO-K, Hyojin and Ae Young were all in the same team.

Hyojin sighed and walked by the bench. *I don’t like sport’s fest.* she pouted.

D.O. peered at her. “Everything alright?” he asked.

“I will lie if I say yes.” She answered and sat down.

D.O. sat down beside her while the others were busy looking at what game they are into. “Don’t worry, our team will not loose. We’re here.” He proudly said.

She scoffed with his cockiness, “You don’t even know how to play games here. I’m sure it’s different from your planet.” She sighed and looked at them. She’s feeling very problematic because she’s into the tube relay where you will pass a tube to your groupmate and she hates running.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter