New guardians?!

The Bad Boys and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Sorry for updating late. Enjoy. THIS AWESOME ANIMATED POSTER IS FROM  ❥❥ Poster Paradise || Request Shop ❤) I love it so much! Do request from them!!!

 

Chapter 43: New Guardians?!

 

Hyojin pushed Lay away from her and gave her wide eyes. “Y-You’re crazy!” she yelled in irritation. She can’t believe that he just did that so easily to her. He's wearing this smirk on his face and she wanted to just wipe that annoying but unexplainbaly attractive smirk.

“Why? You don’t like? That hurts.” Lay admitted.

 Chen slapped the back of Lay’s head.

“Ow! What’s that for?!” he frowned at him and rubbed the back of his head.

Hyojin blinked and huffed. She squeezed into the sea of people and passed by them. Ae Young took one last look of EXO-M then left.

“Hyojin ah! Hyojin ah!” Ae Young slung an arm around the grumpy Hyojin’s shoulders. She huffed and puffed. “How did you meet those guys?” she asked.

Hyojin closed her eyes. “Ae Young, this time, I do not really know them. So, don’t ask me another question about them.” She sternly said and bloated her cheeks as she removes her arms around her. “You know, that guy who hugged you?! It’s really swee-“

“-Ae Young!” she placed her hands on her ears. “I don’t want to remember it! I don’t want to hear it!” she turned and went inside her room already and left Ae Young there. She just giggled and yelled Hyojin to see her at lunch.

Hyojin pulled her chair and settled down. Eun Ji and her friends were all eyes on her again. She just ignored it and then, girls in their classroom starts squealing. “Oh my goodness they are all here!” Hyojin spun around and saw EXO-M walking inside the same room as her.

Hyojin let out a very deep sigh and laid her head on her desk. *Kill me now.*

“I will sit beside her!” Lay hurriedly ran for the the empty chair beside Hyojin which used to be Kai’s chair but Kris pulled the back of his uniform causing for him to choke. “Lay, we’re here to protect and care for her, not to flirt with her.” He reminds him.

Lay huffed but his eyes widened when he saw Luhan already sitting down at the empty chair beside Hyojin. “Not fair!” he yelled.

Xiumin took the chair in front of her while Tao took the chair in front of Luhan. One by one, they settled down the chair which is around Hyojin. Luhan bent down his head a little hoping that he could see her expression.

The students who have nothi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter