Love Fools

I'm just a maid.....

In Cinderella Fashion Company

No One POV

"Yahhhh......!!!!!!!!!!" someone shouted making Sungmin jumped from her chair. She is indeed shock by the sudden shouting that wake her up from her deep thinking.
 After blink her eyes for a few times, she finally found the source of the voice, to her surprise, it is Hyukie.

"Why do you shout, Hyukie ahh?" Sungmin asked in concern. She put away her problem about Kyuhyun aside and now, worry about Hyukie.

"What are you doing Sungmin ahh? You almost give me a heart attack, sitting in the dark like this. At least switch on your table light." Hyukie said while switching on the office light making the whole place glow.

"I am just being early today, since no one come yet, I just keep it dark." Sungmin answered. Actually, she didn't even got the time to care about that, all her mind is preoccupied by the incident lately and she feel comfortable sitting in the dark.

"Oh..I thought got intruder or something.." Hyukie turn her head to look at Sungmin and this time.. she is even shock than before with hanging open. Sungmin face is terrible. She never saw her best friend like this before. Her face is pale, so paper white, the only visible thing is her dark circle under her doe eyes, seems like she haven't slept for days. The only recognition that Hyukie can see from her, is the curve smile that she know, Sungmin just faking it to ease her worries. What happen Sungmin ahh? She looked like a lifeless zombie.

"Sungmin, are you ok?" Hyukie sit in front of her and touch her friend's face lightly. "Is something wrong? Please tell me." she begged.

"I am just tired." yes.. another forceful smile. This is the first time in Sungmin's life that even smiling can seems to drain all her energy. She find herself unable to smile.

So, Hyukie know exactly her friend's attitude. She will ask again when Sungmin is ready to open the topic. But she know very well that the only thing or rather... person...that can cause this damage is that Kyuhyun. What he did to Minnie now? She want to find out and her heart is burn with anger.

The whole day is disastrous for Sungmin. She make mistake here and there making everyone in the office puzzled. She even spaced out in the meeting, making Heechul scold her for the first time.

"Maybe you should go home Sungmin. I will ask the permission from Heechul oppa." suggest Hyukie.

Sungmin just nodded and pack her stuff. Ready to leave.

Hyukie's POV

"What happening to her? ahh.. Why she keep the secret? She can trust me." I mumbled while making coffee. I was so stress up. She keep silence of her pain. Maybe she didn't trust me enough?

At that moment, Hyukie stir her coffee rather too fast and cause the coffee to spill a little, but she didn't notice. Too deep in thinking.

"Uhh........!" I shouted and raised my hand above my head, with the spoon in my right hand. I just couldn't feel relax right now. My mind is so full about Sungmin.............

"Are you alright, Eunhyuk shi?" that voice, could it be?

"Dong....Donghae shi?" why did I tering?

He looked at me weirdly. Well, who wouldn't when they saw me doing this awkward pose. Embarrasing.

"Already eaten lunch?" he asked politely.

"hah.. what?" I didn't seems to hear it right? But the second sentence is breathtaking.

"Want to have luch together later, Eunhyuk shi?"

And so.... we went to a restaurant together. I feel so guilty to be happy while Sungmin...

We had almost a quiet lunch. Just mostly exchange gazed and all. He broke the silence first.

"Eunhyuk shi, what happen to Sungmin shi? She look so tired just now." he asked. I don't know they are close.

"She is not feeling well, our boss gave her too much work." I lied.

"Oh..well... please ask her to take care of her health too." I nod in agreement, this zombie Sungmin thing gotta stop. Once and for all.

So, this whole lunch hour, I just keep staring at Donghae, my fishy. hih.... he look so gorgeous in black coat. His hair moving slightly due to the air-conditioner. His face is flawless with perfect features. I wonder when I fall for him. Maybe in the meeting room where he first presented. He look so manly that time, I can't help but chuck.

"Something on my face?" he suddenly touch his face... and omo..so cute!

"Nop." I smile shyly. How long I have been staring.

"Eunhyuk shi, can I ask you a favour?"

"Of course." I couldn't be happier. Doing things for my love one.

"Could you please............"

End of Hyukie's POV

Meanwhile, in Sungmin's apartment... (I haven't said that she live alone right, not with her parents..)

Sungmin had been lying motionlessly on her bed for hours. Her mind wandered around and at all the time, it's about Kyu and that Seohyun. Actually, she had been restraining herself from crying. Why I need to cry when I know that they are not lovers? she calmed herself. But still, she had sleepness night, even sleeping pils can't help her now.

Suddenly, her phone rang, as much as she is hoping for Kyu, she pray that it's not because she is not ready to talk to him.

Her heart break a little bit when the caller is Eunkyuk. Kyu haven't been calling her although she didn't go to his house today.

"Hello, Hyukie ahh.... ' she answer.

"Hey, where are you? I bet still in bed." Hyukie try to be funny to cheer her friend up. But failed.

"Umm...'

"Wanna go out? Lets go to theme park today! I suddenly got the urge to play roller coaster. Ok, see you later Minnie.. muahh muahh..." she hung up before Sungmin could protest. Great.

One hour later... in certain theme park.

"Where's Hyukie?" Sungmin try to call her but she can't be reach. So much for asking her out.

"Hey, Sungmin shi." that voice make Sungmin abruptly turn her head..

"Donghae?!"

He nodded before saying something shocking...

"Sungmin shi, I'm the one who asked Eunhyuk shi to ask you out. Lets date, shall we?" then he take out a buke of roses.

What!!!!!! What happen Hyukie ahh... Sungmin really wanted to ask her best friend for setting her up with Donghae, and she is 101% sure that Hyukie love this guy. What is wrong with her? Sungmin mind try to analysis the whole situation.

After a few run to play several games where Donghae try so hard to hold her hand where she try so hard to avoid, so she give excuses that she is tired and wanted to rest at the bench.

And there goes the confession from Donghae.

"Sungmin shi, I...I.... I have been watching you for a long time now. Your smile is the element that always make my day brighter. You are my angel.'

Sungmin almost puked.She only know him as her colleague and barely spoke and he is being cheesy and romantic? She only know about this guy from Hyukie's information..him that.. him this... and now........

Oh Hyukie...  Sungmin facepalm herself. She must be suffering.

"So... do you accept my... umm...confession?"

Sungmin bit her lip. Thinking of a good reason to decline this guy. Finally, she spoke with difficulty.

"Sorry Donghae shi, I already love someone else. Too deep, that my soul is with him forever." Sungmin's eyes get watery, so she turn to face away from Donghae, afraid that he might see it.

"Is that so?" dissapointment in his cracked voice. Sungmin feel hurt too. She know exactly the feeling to be rejected and she want to be that last person on earth to cause pain to others, But yet.. I hurt Hyukie..

She turn to see a teary Donghae and wiped his tears away..

"There are someone more worth it for you out there. Just open your heart and mind. I pray that you will find your happiness." she pat his back.

He just keep quiet and try to digest her words.

"..and.. that person might just be around you.. promise me that you will find her... araso?" with that, she left a broken Donghae.

After she reach home... she dialed Hyukie's number... after a few rang, she finally answered.

"Hyukie ahh... I got emergency now.. I need you.. Please come over to my house now!" then Sungmin cut the line off.

This is the only way where Sungmin definitely positive that her friend will come despite anything. Hyukie always there when she needed her, and now.. she give pain to her.. so irony.

After 30 minutes, her door bell rang repeatedly with a sound of panicked. Sungmin open the door immediately, revealing a crying Hyukie.

"You alright Min? I am so worried."

Sungmin didn't answer that. She just pull her friend inside, and hug her tight. Making Hyukie cry harder.

"Sorry for that call. This is the only way to make you come to me.."

"It's ok Min ahh... it's ok... as long as you are fine.. enough for me.."

"Why did you do that Hyukie ahh?" Sungmin start to cry too because she can't bare to see her friends tears.

Silence..............

"Because.... he said that he love you.' almost like a whisper from Hyukie's lip but the impact had stab Sungmin's poor heart repeatedly. She blamed herself for this. "He want me to help him so I...."

Flash back

"Can you help me to ask Sungmin out for a date?"

Eunhyuk just speechless... He love my friend? Sungminie?? How.......

Although she feel painful, she just agree to the request.

End of Flash back

"Set us up? Hyukie ahh....I am so sorry for this...." Sungmin turn around and hold her friend's face..

"I don't blame you for this... " Hyukie curve a smile... making Sungmin feel more guilty than ever..

"Sorry, I.........."

"shh..." Hyukie cut Sungmin's sentence by putting her finger on Sungmin's lip.. and again, hug the latter in her embrace.

Later that night, they are laying together in the bed, sharing their pain and sorrow.

Before Sungmin drifted to her dream land.. she whisper...."we are both love fools Hyukie........love fools......."

and so...... this is the first time Sungmin can sleep soundly.. forgeting her Kyuhyun for a while and feel Hyukie's warmth besides her.......

Thank you God for giving such a dear friend to me... thank you so much.............

 

 

 

 

Another chappy.. enjoy..  :-D