The Master Plan

I'm just a maid.....

"It all started when I met him..." this is where all the evil plans begin.

Seohyun's Flashback

In a certain hospital >>>

"Yonghwa...you will be alright. You promised me that you will stay with me forever. Please be safe!" I hold his hand tightly while the nurses push him into the emergency room. My tears roll down uncontrollably. He suddenly fainted in the park today while we are having our picnic together. I don't know Yonghwa is sick!

After a few hours of waiting, I fall asleep on the waiting chair until I heard a voice calling my name softly. "Excuse me Miss, are you Mr. Jung Yonghwa's relatives?" she asked me. I guess she is one of the nurses. Oh my God! How could I fall asleep at this critical time? Seohyun ahh...you are so dumb!

"Yes! Where is he now? How is his condition? Is it serious?" I bombarded her with questions. I am worried sick.

"I am sorry Miss but I have no right to answer your questions. Please come to the doctor's office and he will explain everything to you." She flash me a smile to comfort me but her next words really scared the hell out of me. "But please be prepared, I hope you could accept the truth later." then she left.

I walked slowly to the doctor's office and knock a few times before entering. My heart pump so fast and I started to feel dizzy. This situation is too tense for me to handle.

"What happened to him? Please tell me that he will be fine." I pled while started to sob. I couldn't bare the truth to lose him from my life.

"I afraid that I have to deliver the bad news to you."

I gulped. "What's the news?" My body started to tremble and my heart rate increses with every passing minutes.

"I afraid that Mr. Jung Yonghwa is suffering from severe kidney failure and he must be treated as fast as possible.' the doctor's words really hurt me and I feel my heart is shattered to million pieces. I might lose Yonghwa. No...this is not happening. I must find a way to save him no matter what it takes.

"What is your recommendations?" I asked with a whisper. Seems like I had lost all of my energy.

"Only operation can save his life. However, if his condition is left untreated for a longer time, his chances of survival will be lower too. I suggest you to do the operation as fast as possible."

"Yes! Then just perform the operation." I said quickly while standing up from my seat. He seems shock with my sudden change of voice. Maybe I shouted a little too loud.

"Let me explain the risk of his operation and his chance of healing." he try to calm me down. And so, we begin to discuss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have to wait for a suitable kidney donor for Yonghwa so he stay in the hospital to stabilize his condition. His situation is geting worse and I really afraid of losing him. I have been working night and day for different jobs because we can't afford his medical fee. It's too expensive for us to bare. Due to that, Yonghwa even tried to get rid of me by saying that he doesn't need my company and he don't love me anymore. But it never work because we both know the truth behind this. Finally, he gave up on that method. Instead, he try to kill himself by cutting his wrist in the toilet. Thank goodness the cleaner come in on that precise moment and stop him.

"Why... did... you do... that... yeobo?" I cried so hard that I hardly can speak. The thought that I almost lost him make me crazy.

"I gonna die soon anyway, I am just helping God to finish his work." he answered coldly without even looking at me. Suddenly, I slap him hard.

"If you think that ending your life is the best option, don't even doubt that I will do the same." I scream making the other patients look at me. Who care now!

"Seohyun ahh...how could you say that? You promise me that no matter what happen, you will stay living." my heart almost break when I saw him crying.

"No. You broke your promise first so I also don't need to fulfil my promise to you." I said sternly. No one can change my decision once I make up my mind. I am determine to save him, no matter what it takes!

"But the medical fee...' I cut his words because I know exactly what he is trying to say.

"I will try to find a way. Please believe me yeobo.' Please believe me...

After a few months of waiting, we finally received good news from the doctors. They manage to find a compatible organ that suits Yonghwa. This is very rare indeed and he could be save now. I feel so happy until I heard about the cost for the operation. I nearly fainted when I know about the amount which is about 500 thousands dollar because the doctors are mainly imported from America and the usage of equipment is also expensive. Where am I supposed to find that money!

Yonghwa feel really happy and excited about the organ transplant and I can see that his condition is getting better too. I haven't seen him smile for a long time so I decided to keep the secret about the expenses. He doesn't need to know this. I will find a way to earn money, even if I need to myself.

In Seohyun's house >>>

I am so stress seeing Yonghwa like that. He is becoming skinnier now and I don't know what to do. My saving is not enough to pay for the bills nor the operation cost. I am so puzzled. Suddenly, my brain click... maybe I can ask his help, my so call step-brother. He is rich because he owns a company but I can't remember the name. Never mind that. But we are never close since our parents get married. I even feel that he hate me so much that we seldom talk with each other eventhough we live at the same house that time.

I have no choice. Finally, I decided to call him for help.

"Hello~~ who is this?" finally he answered. His voice never fail to make me nervous.

"Hello~~ oppa, sorry for calling you. This is Seohyun. Your step-sister." I don't know why I include that but I guess he might not remember me. Will he cut the line off now? I mean he hate me right?

"Seohyun? Of course I remember you..pabo... so what's up? We never contact since we both go on separate ways." he continue with a chuck.

"About that oppa, I call you because..." my tougue got twisted. So hard to say.

"Umm~~? Did something happen? You could just tell me." I never find this side of him before. He is really caring.

"Oppa, I need your help." So I tell him everything and he decided that we should meet face to face to discuss this matter.

Later that day, in a certain restaurant >>>

I look around so many times to look for oppa. He said he will be here at 7pm but he haven't come yet. Maybe he just playing a joke on me?

"Wait so long already? Sorry I am late." this voice still manage to give me goosebumps. I turn my head to locate the voice. Oppa still look young like before and maybe even more handsome. I give him the best smile and shake my head slightly.

"No oppa, you are not late." I said to him while he sit on the chair in front of me.

"Just finish the meeting, so how is Yonghwa?"

"His health is deteriorating. Please help me oppa, I need the money for his operation." I cried.

"Don't cry Seohyun ahh... oppa agree to help. Please wipe away the tears k." he hold out a tissue for me.

I blink my eyes so many times because I can't believe what he said just now. He agree to help? He seems like understand my confusion so he nodded and continue "Yes, I agree to help you only if you agree to one condition."

"What  is it?" I asked nervously. If this can save Yonghwa, I am willing to die.

"Work for me. If you suceeded, you don't have to pay me back the money." he said seriously. Of course I agreed. This is where my life started to change.

After a few days, in a certain coffee shop >>>

"Oppa, what is the task you want me to do?" I asked with a shaky voice. This is so stressing! I don't know his intention. Maybe he want me to kill someone! Oh my God...!

"Don't worry, this should be easy for you." He sit down and hand me a thick docments. "Come on, open and read it. What are you staring at?" he laugh because I been static since he came in just now. How long have I been sitting like an idiot?

I gulp my imaginary saliva when I saw the information inside. It's about a guy and his family backgrouds. I think I seen his picture before. Where? I think he is a CEO of some company because I remember that I saw his photo once in the newspaper.

"Who is this Cho Kyuhyun? What am I supposed to do with this? You want me to...to....kill him?" I am not a killer and I can't do this. What will happen to Yonghwa if I got caught by police and sentence to jail?

Unexpectedly, he laugh again. "I think you watch too much movie Seohyun ahh...kill him would be an easy job as I can hired any professional killer. By the way, I am a good citizen."

I feel relax a bit. "But what task you want to give me then?"

He stop smiling that instant. "I want you to seduce him."

"What ?!" my mouth hanging open because I am too shock by his request. "I can't. I have Yonghwa oppa." I declined him immediately.

"Relax Seohyun ahh...I just want you to seduce him, not marrying him. What are you afraid of?" he said casually making my mouth glue. I don't know what to say but I need the money. "Besides, after you are done, you can left him immediately. No harm done." he chuck.

I can't say more because he is right. I just need to seduce him. This should be easy. "But how? I am not going to sacrifice myself to do...do....uhh.....that..."

"? I don't say you need to do that. It depend wholly on you." he smile before continue. "You just need to follow my plan and everything will work exactly as I want to. Understand?"

I nodded. He seems confident. "What should I do oppa?"

"ahh....good question. That's what I want to hear. Open the second page and read the content."

I just follow what he said. There are lots of information about a lady. Her background, her favourite things and food, her phobia...EVERYTHING!

"Who is she?' I asked in confusion.

"That's Cho Kyuhyun mother. He lost both his parents since young so I believe that he craved for maternal love. So, your job is to work in his company and follow completely his mother's traits and personalities. Understand?"

"That's ridiculous. How am I supposed to do that?" I can't pretend to be someone else.

"Let's think in the bright side. You just need to study and memorised her characters and try to get his attention. Add to that, you can increase your income by working there. Trust me, it will be beneficial for you." he reassure me.

"But, why are you doing this? I don't think he is a rival with your company." I suddenly have the urge to know his purpose.

"No, he is not." he said calmly. "I just want her to leave him. That's all."

"Her?" who's that!

'That's not your concern. Just follow my instruction.' he ended up the conversation just like that.

After that, I started my mission to seduce him. I learn so hard to be exactly like his mother. In fact, I also change my favourite type of perfume and acting lovey dovey in front of him. Seriously, it is way too easy. I manage to get his love in less than one month time. Later, I finally realise who's the "she" oppa been refusing to tell me. It's Kyuhyun's childhood friend, Lee Sungmin. Sometimes, I do pity her. She been suffering because of me. On the other hand, Kyuhyun is just too stupid to realise that he loves her too. Pride can really ruin people's life. If he just notice his feelings earlier, maybe they can be together and oppa's plan will fail. But I can't let that happen. So I made several plan to break Sungmin's heart so that she can left him sooner.

Plan 1

In a certain park >>>

"Kyubaby...I am so happy that we have time to come here together. The wheather is nice too." I said happily.

"hmm...." he mumble while walking slowly besides me. Great, I shall start my plan now.

"Kyubaby...lets take a picture together. It will be great!' I drag him to sit near the bench and took out my camera.

"Since when you bring that? And why are you sitting on my lap?' he try to push me away but I didn't move. "oh... come on Kyubaby, just one photo. Smile and cheese!" I quickly snap the photo while his hand is still on my waist. The result is better than I thought as we look like a happy couple. Excellent photographing skill Seohyun ahh... After that, I make a few copies and put in his office and apartment eventhough he seems irritated by that. But I don't care, Sungmin must see this.

Plan 2

In Kyuhyun's apartment >>>

"Kyubaby... I hate this house." I start my nagging session.

"Why?" he asked in monotone voice.

"Because I feel like I am not apart of this house. There is none of my belonging here.' I make an angry voice.

"So...what do you want me to do?' he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"I will buy some furniture and put it here. Don't argue with my decision.' I try to sound firm. Later that night, I bring some of my items to his apartment such as the pink sofa, some couple plate and couple glass. He protest about the pink sofa and try to moved it away but I manage to persuade him. Finally, he calm down and accepted my request. This will surely shock Sungmin later.

Plan 3 

 

In Kyuhyun's apartment >>>

"Kyubaby..." I try to divert his attention from reading.

"hmm..." he replied. Ahh...he look at me. Let the drama begin.

"I am bored Kyubaby, let go on a vacation shall we?"

"I don't think I can, I got so many works that will due next month." I knew he would say that.

"I know, but don't you remember we have a project in Japan? We just go and do our research, at the same time, we can have some fun" thank goodness I found out that we have this project. I purposely choose Japan because oppa once said to me that Japan is Sungmin's dream place.

"I think you are right." he agreed to go. hahah.... another plan succeeded.

Plan 4

This evening while I am preparing to go home from office, I suddenly receive a call from oppa.

"Hello Seohyun ahh, I want you to bring him to the theme park today. Understand?" he said with a serious tone.

"Why oppa?" I feel weird. Why must be theme park?

"Just follow my instructions and you will understand." he ended the call. So, I try as hard as possible to drag the unwilling Kyuhyun. At last, he can't stand my whining so he agreed to go.

"Come on Kyubaby! Be happy ok? We are in the world best place." I dragged him in.

"You mean for little children?"

"You are such a teaser. Oh my, ice-cream!" I fake out a scream. "You want some? Why you space out?" I shake his body a little when he seems lost in thought.

"No...ahh wait...maybe chocolate." I can't believe he want to eat ice-cream too.

"Ok, order is taken. You wait here neh...won't be long." I dashed away after that.

After a few minutes, I come back with two ice-cream cones but I almost drop it when I saw a familiar figure not so far away from us. It's Sungmin with another guy. That's why oppa force me to come. How did he know all this? Maybe he is the one arranged this?

At the exact moment, Kyuhyun saw them. His face immediately filled with anger.

"Kyubaby? You space out again. Is it about office works?" I pretend that I didn't see that. Suddenly, he ran away.

"Kyubaby! Where are you going?" I shouted but he didn't stop. He really loves her.

Plan 5

I think among all the evil plans, this is the most heartbreaking. All happen randomly without planing.

On that particular night, Kyuhyun and I went to his apartment to discuss about the tour to Japan and the documents that I need to prepare. Since I feel thirsty, I went down to the kitchen to get some water, then I saw her. She seems busy finding something in the living room. My mind started to think about another plan. I quickly ran to Kyuhyun's room and start shouting.

"Don't you  trust me Kyubaby?" I barged into his room and show my temper.

"What do you mean Seohyun ahh?" he ask innocently. Poor him.

"What do I mean?! You obviously had no idea what and who I am talking about?" I rolled my eyes. "Seriously, tell me who is she in your heart?" I asked him with a louder voice. I am sure she will come here later and listen to this.

"I told you, she's my childhood friend. Nothing more." Good answer Kyuhyun.

"Oh really?"Childhood friend that can have access to your appartment anytime? Come on Kyuhyun, get real!" I shouted louder and louder each time. And then, I noticed her standing near the door. I am lucky that Kyuhyun standing with his back facing her direction, or else this plan will not work.

"What's wrong with that?"

"What's wrong? I am your girlfriend and yet you don't want to give me a spare key to your appartment? You are so weird Kyuhyun!"

"She have the key long ago, and I needed her to clean my house. That's all." Ahah... got you!

"Are you telling me that you are just using her without any love intentions? She's your maid?" I start questioned him.

"Yes. That's all. I don't love her." he said harshly. This is what I am been waiting for.

"Say it out loud. That's she a maid to you." I demanded.

"She is a maid to me! Happy now?" he shouted.

"Yes Kyubaby, I..." I feel quite sad really. Poor Sungmin shi...but his next word took me by surprised.

"If that is what you think, you are dead wrong." he smirked.Oh my...

"But you said.." I think she is gone when he said that confession.

"I know what I said..I just repeating what you want me to say. Happy?" he continued.

"Does this means that she is more important than that to you? Is that so Kyubaby?" I stop my sick drama, knowing that she is not there anymore. She left with her heart broken and this is all my fault.

"Yeah.. of course she is. I warn you, don't you ever argue with me about this again? Araso?" I only nodded and shut my mouth after that. I have made a terrible sin.

Plan 6 (The Final)

I accidentally walked pass Kyuhyun that time while he is talking on the phone with someone. I am definitely sure that it's Sungmin.

 

"Hello... why do you call me?" Kyuhyun spoke first. I can see smile on his face but he just trying to act cold.

"Oii... why do you keep silent? If you wanna waste my time here, I gonna off now..." he is really rude.

"Finally... What do you want Min ahh? I got meeting in 5 mins time." what does she want from him?

"Ok. See you tonight." he ended the call. They want to meet tonight? I must not let that happen.

After a long consideration, I know what I must do to stop him from seeing her. That's why I pretend to be fainted in the meeting room. I know that he will be the one who send me to the hospital. Everything turn out so smoothly according to plans.

End Of Seohyun's flashback

"That's all I have to say. Please don't tell Yonghwa. He just finish his operation and he cannot accept this. He might die." I begged Kyuhyun for mercy.

"This means that you just acting in front of me all this time? All your personalities that resembles my mother is just a fake? " he raised his tone and clench his fist.

"Yes, I never love you. All of these is just a fake." I found myself crying again.

End of Seohyun's POV

 

 

Both of them keep silence for a while before Kyuhyun started to speak.

Kyuhyun's POV

"But I don't understand why you want to do this to me and Sungmin? What will you get in return?" I am really shocked by her confessions.

"I will get money if I manage to accomplish this mission." she answered sadly.

"But wait...who is this oppa you keep mentioning? He is the master plan?" I suddenly remember about this.

She nodded weakly.

"Tell me now Seohyun, who is he?" I commanded her.

She avoid looking at me and keep shut. But I won't let her go unless my questions is answered.

"You can continue keeping the secret, but I am not sure whether Yonghwa can accept the truth that you are cheating on him. Now choose!" I threatened her.

"Please don't ! I will tell you...I will tell you..." she begging again. Very pathetic.

"He is...he is...." she is tering.

But her answer really surprised me.... I can't believe it's him. He is the master plan all along, and I am too blind to notice this.

And the reasons behind all these is because of Sungmin??

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another chapter. It's too long right? I really having a hard time to write this. I am afraid that you guys might confused reading this. If so, please tell me.

Kyu2388 Sungmin's decision is up next. Wait neh...