My Life

I'm just a maid.....

Sungmin POV

I walked slowly to reach my workplace. I still got a lot of time to roam around but I don't feel like it. Not after hearing what Kyu said to me. No one wants me. Why it hurt anyway? Not that we has establish anything. Right? We are best friend. Yup, just friend, nothing more.

"You early again Min. Such a hardworking worker, maybe.. just maybe I Will increase your pay. hih..." great, that is my boss (Heechul)( he is a man here, not girl). trying to teased me by emphasizing the word WILL. 'Really? How much will you increase it this time?' I said with my full blast cuteness. I know this is not possible since he just increase my pay last two month due to my success to the company in that fashion show. Yes, you heard it right, I am a fashion designer and now working full time in Cinderella Fashion Company. I wonder where my boss got the name cinderella, he must be a cartoon freak. hahah...

"Maybe... a dollar?" he smirked. "I would love that!" I exclaimed, "at least I got more money to buy ice-cream!" well, or more money to buy Kyu's meals. I spend quite a lot on him, not that I am complaining. I am his soon to be wife anyway. "uhh.. what am I thinking!" I slapped my face hard and forgot that Heechul is there, looking down at me weirdly. Then he spoke with a worried tone "Maybe, you really need salary increase to cure your mental problem bunny. Last time I saw you eat eraser, then accidentally mistook chocolate as coffee while making drink and the recent is the most ridiculous, enter a male toilet instead of ladies.. I think you going crazy.' he start to laugh that I think the sound might cause the building to shake a little bit. Too loud.

'Image boss.. image!" I said teasingly but my face all redden. But he still laughing while catching his breath. Seriously, is it this funny? But,it is true in all his words. I really do that. But, I MUST blamed this on Kyu. Making me thinking about him every second. Let me come clean with Heechul statement. I do not going crazy here. I mistakenly put the eraser in my mouth as I imagine my meal with Kyu and thought that it is salmon or something. And that chocolate and coffee look alike don't they, so I just confused. And about the toilet thing, I forget the direction (after so many months of working) and I am on emergency, so I quickly go inside without looking at the sign, stupid me. Now all office thought I am a ert.

So, enough about me. Lets talk about my kyukyu. He is a successful bussinessman in Cho Company, He took over his family bussiness last year. After his uncle think that he is ready to take the job. Yes... his uncle. His uncle taking care of the company and Kyu's welfare after that incident five years ago. I dared not to remember it. It is so painful because Kyu is still suffering and cry if he remember it. Who wouldn't if you loss everything you precious in one night? Kyu is always a bright at school so he is more that eligible to take that post as a CEO. I am so proud of my hubby..*cough*... MY BEST FRIEND..