Daily routines

I'm just a maid.....

Ring!!!!!! Ring!!!!!!!!! The alarm clock sound mercilessly in order to wake Sungmin up! "uhh.., morning already?" Sungmin rub her eyes and slowly crawl out of her pink bed. After wearing her favourite dress, she quickly go to the kitchen and prepare breakfast. She got no time to loss because Kyuhyun will be waiting for his meal. But she need to change menu again today. Kyuhyun started to get bored of her blueberry pancakes. She sighed when she remember how Kyuhyun left her yesterday to protest about PANCAKES. He don't even say sorry to Sungmin due to his rudeness.  

'I must be fast." she thought. Well, not that she promised Kyuhyun or anything but she felt that this is her duty as Kyuhyun's best friend. Especially after that terrible incident that changed Kyuhyun life forever. They been friend for God know how long. She don't want to make him feel sad again, at least not in this life time. She will make sure that Kyuhyun will have a better life. After finish preparing her things, she go out quickly and walk as fast as she could to Kyuhyun's apartment.

She opened the door with her spare key that Kyuhyun had given her. She quickly go inside and prepare breakfast for him. "Umm.. has Kyu awake yet?" she walk slowly to Kyuhyun's room and knock. After a few seconds, the door flunk open and revealed a half kyuhyun with towel around his waist and his hair is wet. Sungmin frozed to the image in front of her. Not that she haven't seen it before but... she can't explain. Her heart beats so fast that even a jet can't compare to that speed. She found herself hard to breath. "Silly me." Sungmin thought.

"What is wrong with you Min? What are you staring at? Oh hohh.. you like I am being don't you? Just admit it!" Kyuhyun smirked.

"Hell no! In your dream." Sungmin retorted. By the way, breakkfast ready. She quickly go away and leave behind a laughing Kyuhyun. "Damn I am an idiot! Can't you be more obvious?" Sungmin mentally slap herself for being stupid. "He must not know the truth, at least not yet." Sungmin make a note for herself.

They had a noisy breakfast together while Kyuhyun keep on teasing her. "Stupid Kyuhyun!" she mumbled. "What was that again bunny?I heard you."Kyuhyun said sarcastically. "Nothing idiot!" Sungmin pretend to be mad making Kyuhyun pouted.

"You are ugly doing that don't you know?" Sungmin said.

"You are not bad yourself, ugly Bunny!" Kyuhyun's reply. "That's why no one wants you!" he continued.

"I am just being choosy! Many people want me ok?" Sungmin don't want to lose. How can I be in love when I already have you in my heart, Sungmin said mentally. 

"Yeah right, I don't see anyone wants you princess." Kyuhyun said. Well, Sungmin feel hurt about that. He doesn't want her.

"But I have you Kyu, my life partner." Sungmin said with a joking tone but with a deeper meaning. She meant it, every word she said.

"Poor you Sungmin, but I already owned." Kyuhyun said seriously.

"Cheh.....liar!" Sungmin said with a hurtful tone. But he didn't seems to notice. "Gotta go! Bye Min!"

Sungmin watch him as he dissapear from sight. Well, it's fine even if he doesn't know. As long as he still need me, I will be around. Maybe, if I am lucky enough, he will love me back. Just maybe.

Later, she went to her workplace. Still thinking about Kyuhyun. Will he ever know??? sigh...