The Evil Plan

I'm just a maid.....

Kyuhyun's POV

I can't believe what I saw yesterday, Seohyun is actually dating another guy behind my back.This means that all her love declaration for me is fake. All just a sick drama. But the weird thing is, I don't feel much anger if compare to when I saw Minnie with another guy. This means I love Minnie more than Seohyun huh?  If come to think about it, I did sometimes feel that Seohyun doesn't love me because I catch her smirking at me a fews time when she thought that I wasn't looking. I am sure that she only aimed for my wealth. What an actress!  I desperately want to find out about her, that guy and their relationship status since she call him yeobo. This indicate that their relationship must be more than friends. Poor guy, maybe he is being manipulated by Seohyun too? I must exposed her true colour. 

Honestly, I am quite frustrated these few days. Seohyun still continue her acting by pretending to be sweet and nice to me. I bet she doesn't notice that I already know the truth, so I just play along with her. You just wait Seohyun ahh...I will make sure that revenge will come to you. Just you wait and see.  I can't hold my smile thinking about the plans I had made for her. Finally, I receive the call from him.

"Hello boss, we finally found evidence about the subject you requested."

"Very well, you keep me waiting for days. When can we meet?" I asked impatiently.

"Lets meet in Delight Restaurant at 1pm sharp. Is that fine with you boss?""

"Yes, and you better make sure the evidence is worthwhile for my time. If I feel satisfied, you will get more payment than you bargain for."I threatened him.

"Of course boss...quality is out trademark." he give an evil laugh that make me shivers before ended the call. Dangerous man.

In Delight Restaurant >>>

"This is the complete result starting from her birth life until now." he said confidently while giving me a big black document. This guy is very well-known for his investigation skills and his payment is way beyond average. His service is extremely expensive but definitely worth it. I think people named him Kibum.

I slowly open the thing and scan through the content roughly. At least her name and address is correct but then... my eyes wided in shock when I read one of those detail. I can hardly believe this, Seohyun is actually engaged and will get married soon! 

'Are you sure this is correct?' I asked in doubt while showing him what I meant. His next action caught me off guard. He laughed? What is so funny?

"Do you think that my reputation is fake?" he stop laughing while crossing his arms with a slightly annoyance face. This guy definitely can't accept criticism.

"I am. That's why I want a confirmation because I paid you for this." I answered coldly. Don't try to act smart with Cho Kyuhyun!

"Don't worry Mr. Cho, all these information is definitely true. I never make mistakes in my line of works." he said confidently with a smirk. But I must admit that his works is tremendously good because he show me a compilation of photos about Seohyun and her fiance. How could this woman betray both men at the same time, add to that, her fiance? Is marriage a game for her? I am mad!

"Well, happy to be working with you. Contact me if you need my service." he left after I paid him a big sum of money. Now, it's time to confront her. What you have to say next will determine your life Seohyun ahh.... let the game begin.

End of Kyuhyun's POV

In Cho Company >>>

Seohyun's POV

Where's Kyuhyun? He usually will be around his office at this time and off day is certainly not in his dictionary of life. Such a workaholic! But he seems too different this few days because everytime I try to get near him, he will give me a cold shoulder and say that he is busy with clients. Perhaps he know the truth? No he must not! I shivers whenever I think about the risk if he reveals the truth. Thank goodness oppa said that this plan will end soon. I can't wait to resign and left this company as soon as possible. I can't bare to see Kyuhyun face after all the evil things that I had committed.My phone vibrate all of a sudden making me jump from my thought. It's just Kyuhyun, but why I feel scare to answer?

This will be easy... relax Seohyun ahh~~~ *exhale*...*inhale*... *clear throat*...

"Hello Kyubaby....where are you?" I try to make a loving voice.

"Seohyun ahh...I give you day off today so come to my apartment in 10 minutes time." he is so autocratic. I roll my eyes. How Sungmin can stand this guy?

"Why you ask for a day off Kyubaby? Are you sick?"

"No. Just come here." then he off the line. What's with him?

In Kyuhyun's Apartment >>>

It's weird that Kyuhyun will ask me to meet at his apartment during working hours. I took a few deep breath before ringing the door bell. He still refuse to give me the key even though I try to persuade him many times. Well, not that I interested to come to his house often but oppa said that our plan will go smoother if we got the key. I think so too. At least I can manipulate the structure of his house and the decorations by putting some of my fake belonging, easier for her to believe later. If succeeded faster, I can leave Kyuhyun earlier than scheduled. Then I can go back to my old life with yeobo. How life change so fast!

After a few rings, the door open swiftly, revealing a pissed Kyuhyun. It is very clear written on his face, sometimes he just look too innocent as he can't hide his true feelings. Or maybe he didn't bother to cover up his feeling especially to those people who is close with him. If he could just change this attitude, nothing like this will happen and he might not lose her. But it's too late now....too late...

"Kyubaby...are you alright?" I put my hand on his shoulder, patting slightly. He seems stress by something.

But he didn't answer that. He just turn away and walk straight into the living room and left me outside standing like a statue. I follow suit.

"Kyubaby? What happen? Why are you mad?" I try to go near him as he is sitting down on the sofa with a black fail on his hand. I can see that he grip that fail a little too tight that the shape started to look distorted and crumple.

He raised his hand and stop me. "Stay there! Don't come near me even an inch if I didn't instruct you to. Understand?" wow...he is pissed, so I listen to him and standing quite far from him. He look at me as if a lion wanted to kill it's prey. If look can kill, I could have die this instant. This is the first time after two month that I see him this angry. Is it because of me? Or else...he know the secret? I shake my head vigorously, this is impossible.

After a few minutes of dead silence, he spoken something that almost make my heart stop beating. "Seoyhun ahh...do you have anything to tell me before I rip your head off?" he threatened me with a smirk.

"What?" that is the only word I can utter.

"Wrong answer girl...wrong answer..."

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I cannot stand in this house any longer so I quickly walk away to the door but he manage to grap my wrist. I can feel the intense pain immediately and my hand started to turn reddish. I think he grap using his full energy.

"Not so fast !" he pull me harshly, making my body fall hard on the sofa. I tremble in pain and horror. Nothing can describe my feelings, I think he might kill me there.

"Kyubaby...? Why are you doing this? Don't you love me?" I pled. This usually works. But not today as he laugh evilly at me while shaking his head in disapproval.

"My...my... you still want to pretend now?" he continue laughing.

"I don't get you." Seriously I don't understand his meaning.

"Seohyun ahh...do you want your yeobo to know that you are having affair with me while the date of your marriage is getting near?" he smirk.

I feel paralyzed. He knows.

"You better speak now before I tell him....to your beloved Yonghwa oppa."

I feel like fainting. I grib my chest tightly as my heart feel like it's gonna explode any time soon. This is so hurt.

"Speak!" he demanded while throwing some photos to my face. My eyes widen in shock when I saw it. All the photos are my intimate time with Yonghwa.

"Where did you get this?" how dare he investigate my private life!

"It's not important doesn't it?" he said rather harshly.

"You have no solid prove to show to Yonghwa, he will not believe you." I try to act cool and defend myself. Besides, we didn't do anything beyond hugging and he definitely have no evidence.

But to my surprise, he raised his eyebrow and smirk again. I swear I never seen someone evil than him. "Oh, really? Think again Seohyun ahh..." then he took the couple frame on the cabinet. I gasp. He want to use that intimate photo between me and him and show it to Yonghwa. I can't believe that the couple frame photo that I use to manipulate him can be use back against myself. Talk about karma. Everthing comes around goes around. It's really true and I am having my punishment now.

I bit my lip. I don't know how to start. He look down at me impatiently.

"I suggest you start talking because I don't have all day. Better speak the truth before I change my mind." he said while sitting down in front of me. His face soften now. Maybe because I started to cry. I just can't hold back my tears anymore.

"It all started when I met him..." this is where all the evil plans begin.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry if dear readers feel confuse. I promise that next chapter will reveal the truth. Wait k. ^,^ V

And sorry again to post this late...my internet connection is bad now so I can't post the new chapter.