Truth Behind The Scenes

I'm just a maid.....

Still Kyuhyun's POV

The boring meeting had finally ended.

In Uncle Yesung's Office (Cho Company) >>>

"Kyu ahh...you doing great as always. I think that you are going to exceed your father's success in a few years time." He praised me because the almighty Cho Kyuhyun had managed once again to get a massive project. Uncle Yesung had given me full control of the company but I still not confident enough, so I beg him to stay and be my advisor. He is truely a wise man. Just like my appa.

"How's Seohyun?" he asked without looking at me, busy reading the proposal. He looked so serious and this always make me remember about my appa. But I know deep down, that he is against this relationship. I can sense that he dislike Seohyun.

"She's fine." She been released from the hospital this morning before I can even visit her. I also given her a few days off, until she is completely heal. *maybe I want a few days off myself from her constant whining*

Uncle Yesung quickly looked at my face so I turn away. "Kyu ahh...how's Minnie? I haven't seen her for a while. I started to miss that kid." he smiled. He really like Minnie. I still remember how he beg Minnie's parents to allow him and Ryeowook (His wifey) to be Minnie's second parents.

"She's great as well." I guess. There is uncertainty in my voice, I think he noticed. "What happen between the two of you?" there seems anger in his voice. I don't know how to answer that so I just gave him excuses and walked out from his office.

"Nothing uncle, we are just fine." I murmured. 

In Kyuhyun's Office>>>

I been sitting in my office for hours but I have no interest to read those files. I am thinking of a way to make it up to Minnie. I feel guilty. But what is the best way to make it less obvious? I don't want to tell her straight that I realise the mistake I made yesterday, this will ruin my *arrogant* image. Silly right?

Sometimes, I feel guilty too when I acted cold when she told me about her salary increase. Not that I am not happy for her, in fact, I feel very proud of her achievement, but she keep declining the offer I gave to her *seriously...I really want Minnie to work with me*. Maybe she don't want to be near with me? That's why she choose that fashion company over me.

Then something attract my attention and wake me up inside. It's the photo of me and Seohyun in a park where she really force me to make that intimate pose. She even make a copy and put it in my house and office and put in a ridiculous couple frame with love shape design. Love shape? I literally hate it.

"I want you to remember me all the time Kyubaby." she exclaimed while placing the frame in place forcefully and ignore my protest. Why do we need to do all this when we are already connected heart to heart with each other? At least I don't need any photo to remember about Minnie. *but I do kept her photo in my wallet and in my secret room* (that's why Minnie is forbidden to go inside). Aish... what am I thinking? Let's come back to Seohyun. I really wanted to show my arrogant side to her sometimes, if not because she got that characteristics, I definitely left her already. But still, I do admit that I love her at some point. I really do....?

Flashback

In Kyuhyun's apartment >>>

"Kyubaby..." Seohyun try to divert my attention from reading and make a y voice.

"hmm..." I divert my eyes towards her.

"I am bored Kyubaby, let go on a vacation shall we?" she want me to go on vacation with her already? we just been together for a month.

"I don't think I can, I got so many works that will due next month." It's true.

"I know, but don't you remember we has a project in Japan? We just go and do our research, at the same time, we can have some fun" I almost forget about that project. It's true in what she said and I do need her to prepare the paper work later. Besides, Minnie said to me once that her dream place is Japan. I guess I will go and check the place of interest. We might go together in the future. I smiled.

"I think you are right." I agreed to go.

Not only this, I even agreed to accompany her to a theme park where I saw the scene that make my heart breaks.

"Come on Kyubaby! Be happy ok? We are in the world best place." she dragged me in.

"You mean for little children?"

"You are such a teaser."  she stuck her tougue out. "Oh my, ice-cream!" I think she scream, this reminds me of Minnie. Minnie always love ice-cream especially strawberry flavoured. Funny.

"You want some? Why you space out?" she shake my body.

"No...ahh wait...maybe chocolate." I feel like eating too.

"Ok, order is taken. You wait here neh...won't be long." she dashed away after that. I take a chance to look at all those happy people. At least others are having a great time. And my eyes landed on a couple..that girl seems so similar..isn't it...MY MINNIE ?

I can't believe what I saw. She is dating with another guy (Donghae) behind my back. How could she? I feel my body heated up. I am really affected by the scene, all this while I thought she loves me.

"Kyubaby? You space out again. Is it about office works?" she her ice cream, since when she's been standing there?

I couldn't stand to be here any longer, so I ran away.

"Kyubaby! Where are you going?" she shouted but I don't care. I don't want to look back. I don't want to see it again.

I really puzzled sometimes. I don't know why Minnie always had that effect on me? Maybe I had fallen for her. I try to ignore her after that. Even though I wanted badly to call her, I just let it be. She even didn't come to my house sometimes. What can I say? Her life is busy with her new boyfriend. Who am I for her? Just a ordinary childhood friend.

There is another side of me that wanted her to be happy. At least she found someone that can love her back.

Cho Kyuhyun...if you can just put the hate away, none of this will happen. Is it too late? Can I forgive her? I know I already had. If she just confess to me, I will say yes.

End of Flashback

Great, I been day-dreaming again. What time is it?

"Whoah...this late already?" I take leave earlier than usual today. Why not? Not that I have the mood to do anything either? *sigh*

In a certain Supermarket>>>

Where's that instant noodles?  I get quite fed up with this. I been going round and round in this supermarket until I feel tired. Things are so difficult to find. I not usually top up my stuff because Minnie always help me with house chores. But now I have to do it myself. Must be because the boyfriend of her taken all her time..

Then, I heard a familiar voice. I thought she should be resting right now.

"Yeobo, you can't eat this. It's not good for you."

"But I miss this, can't I just eat a little? Pretty please. The food there is tasteless."

"Fine, but just a little. I will straggle you if I found out you eat more than that. Deal?"

"Thank you Seohyun baby..that's why yeobo love you so much."

"Cheesy...don't expect me to give in to you."

"I think you will. Because you love me."

"No, I won't give you permission to eat more. By the way, love you too.' she gave the man a kiss on the cheek.

"I know." They walk away holding hand. Yeobo? How could Seohyun betray me behind my back?  I am pissed.

I try to follow them but they walk too fast. The crowd is too pack too, making me pushing all those innocent people aside. But I don't care. I must take a closer look at that guy. Who is he? What is he doing with my Seohyun?

I ended up in the parking lot where they dissapear from sight. I must find the truth behind this.

End of Kyuhyun's POV

On the other hand, in Seohyun's house>>>

"Yeobo, please come down and eat." Seohyun's call out for her lover.

Seohyun's POV

I am glad that my yeobo is getting better now. I am so happy that I have some days off to spent with him. Being with Kyuhyun is stressing. If not because of........

Later that night, I call him again.

"Hello...oppa?"

"Seohyun ahh...why are you calling me? Something happen? Did he.." I cut him.

"No, everything is going with plan." I bit my lips, thinking about the sins I made.

"You are great Seohyun." he praised me. 'Is that's all?'

"Umm...about the..." I am tering.

"Don't worry. I will bank in to your account tomorrow."

"Oppa...when will this end?" I asked.

"Very soon Seohyun ahh...soon..."  he trailed off.

"I going to hung up."

"Sure. Good night Seohyun ahh.." he ended the call.

How am I supposed to sleep in peace when I always think about those horrible things I did to them?

I am so sorry Sungmin shi...please forgive me.

End Of Seohyun's POV

Meanwhile, at the same time in Kyuhyun's apartment >>>

"I want you to investigate someone for me." he said in an anxious voice.

"No problem boss..what's the name?"

"Her name is Seo Joo-hyun. Investigate everything about her."

"When you wanted it to due?"

"As fast as possible."

 

I will find out the truth soon Seohyun...very soon...

 

 

 

 

As promised, I post another chapters for Kyuhyun's POV! Please give comments k. *wink* I hope Kyu's love is shown here.

cyyQM137 kyuhyun's pov

Kyu2388 I will post  the final decision next week the slowest k

leeraina tq! I just afraid that the elaboration might be too long. glad u like it...