WE MEET AGAIN MY LOVELY SEDUCTRESS

LOVE ME TODAY, HATE ME TOMMOROW

“What happen to my husband?

 

“He had a mild heart stoke” Luna heard what the doctor said. “There is nothing to be worry about, you should be thankful that he was rushed as soon as possible here, if not I can’t guarantee what will happen” the doctor explain, that’s when Mrs. Horverjkul turn her attention to her.

 

“Are you the one who help my husband?”

 

“Yes Madam, the security and driver of Mr. Horvejkul help me”

 

“Thank you so much, you don’t know what will happen if anything bad happens to my husband”

 

“The important thing right now, is that Mr. Horvejkul is fine”

 

“ah, yes about his condition” the doctor interrupt them, his condition maybe stable right now, but if he wouldn’t stop working too hard, there is a possibilities that this will happen again and his condition might worsen with his second attack”

 

“What shall we do about it?”

 

“Right now, I suggest complete bed rest for the patient. If his condition get better. All he need is to take care of himself well, less tension especially work- related stress is the main reason for his sudden heart condition’

 

“I won’t be able to work?” it was Mr. Horvejkul voice. He may be awake by hearing their conversation. “That’s impossible, if I won’t work then who will run my company?”

 

“From now on, I will manage the company dad”

 

All of them turn their attention after hearing the voice. Nickhun almost in his breath when he saw a familiar woman in front of him. He suddenly saw her face when he went to the bedside of his father where she was standing, he could never forget that incredibly beautiful face that always put a smile on his face every time he saw the picture he took four years ago, her height that was not to all, her bare shoulder that shown because of her dress. Her black long hair that smells as nice as he remember. Those tantalizing lips that taste like candy. How can he forget the woman that enter his life and never dare to give him a peaceful day?

 

“Well, seems like miracle brought you here my son, where are awhile ago? What took you so long to be here? Mrs. Horvejkul ask

 

“I just did something important, that’s why I came here late” he said, not looking at them for his attention was focus on the woman in front of him. “How are you dad?”

 

“I’m fine, wait did I hear it right, you’re going to manage the company?

 

“Yes dad, I don’t want this to happen again”

 

“How about the business that you’re going to start with your friends?”

 

“They can manage that even without me, what I want is for you to do now is take a break, don’t worry dad, I don’t mind taking care of our company and beside I know how to handle Horvejkul Corporations”

 

“Oh my goodness, did I hear everything right? Mrs. Horvejkul said

 

“Yes Mom, this is what you wanted for the first place right? Nickhun ask

 

“Of course, but I can’t understand why now, I mean I think this will not happen if your had wasn’t rushed in the hospital, right?” Mrs. Horvejkul stated

 

“I guess you’re right, and I’m sorry about that you know why I did that right?, I mean you force me to move to New York and handle things there without concerning what I want but that was from the past right now, all I want is for you to get well soon.”.

 

Victoria tried sneaking out of the room to give the family their privacy and to give herself a chance to breathe, the moment she saw Nickhun, something was going on to her mind, she keeps on thinking when did they met before, he looks so familiar to her but she couldn’t recognize how or when they met. This was the first time she saw the one and only son of her boss. For the past 4 years she worked with them, she never saw him in any anniversary or celebration their company held. From what she remembers they don’t have a good relationship ever since Mr. Horvejkul forces his son to move on New York.

 

“Well that’s good” Mr. Horvejkul stated. “Now, I can introduce you to my executive assistant. She will be the one who will guide you once you started to work, Miss Victoria?”

 

She turns her back on them and smiled widely, trying to ease the nervous she feels inside and went to Mr. Horvejkul side. Nickhun on the other hand stood there unmoved, will he able to do this, how can that happen, how did she became her dad’s secretary?

 

“I want you to meet my son Nickhun” his father introduced him. “ Nickhun she’s the secretary I’ve been telling you about, Victoira –“

 

“Victoria” Nickhun suddenly blurted out

 

“You knew her, when? Where?”

 

“Ah, No dad, this is the first time I met her” Nickhun lie

 

Victoria smiled and lends her hand for a hand shake “Nice to meet you Mr. Horvejkul”. Victoria almost in her breath with Nickhun’s action, instead of shaking hands with her, Nickhun took her hand and pull in close to his mouth and plant a kiss on her hand.

 

“It seems like my dad, didn’t lie to me when he told me that he has a beautiful secretary, if I knew that it was true, I should have met you sooner Ms. Victoria.”

 

Victoria suddenly felt shy about his compliment, it was the first time she got nervous hearing someone compliment her and the worst part, the moment he plant a kiss on her hand, she felt a current of electricity on her body. She let out a smile “it was nice to her that” she bluntly say. Seeing that Nickhun was still holding her hand “ uhm excuse sir, can you let go of my hand?”

 

Nickhun chuckled. He almost lost his control, he didn’t mean to do that, in fact he was about to just accept her hand for hand shake but it seems like he can’t control things “ uhm I’m sorry”

 

Mr. Horvejkul suddenly cough, making the young ones shy with what was happen, “I thought you knew my secretary already”

 

That was an outright lie, of course. He had never forgotten. Even for a second that beautiful face.

 

“It was also my first time seeing your son sir, I guess I better leave now I will visit you after my duty tomorrow, get well soon sir”

 

“My father will not work anymore”

 

“I still wish him well” she looks at Nickhun with a smile on her face. “I better go no sir

 

“I’ll send you outside” Nickhun

 

“No need, I can manage to do that”

 

“I’ll send you outside” Nickhun repeated. “And anyway, I want to discuss something with you”

 

“Let him send you outside, Victoria remember you need to do me a favor”

 

“What kind of favor?” Nickhun curiously ask

 

“I’ll tell you later, send her back to the office, take care you two”