OUR DIFFERENT LIVES

LOVE ME TODAY, HATE ME TOMMOROW

“So what do you do Ms. Kwon Yuri?” He asks. Nickhun Buck Horvejkul Koreans one number bachelor. He was born with great look that was given by God not to mention the great family he also has. He was the one only son of Korean’s top businessman. Although his life was perfect one thing is missing. He never had a chance to find the love of his life. He never understands why it was hard for him to find someone that can love him because he was him, not because he was Nickhun Buck Horvejkul. It was really hard for him to find a love that can make a fool out of him, that was what he hope for to find a girl a can make his world turn upside down. He’s been into many relationship but nothing last. All of them were with him because he got everything a girl dream for, they are not with him because they were in love with him but because he was a good catch.

 

 He was in a blind date again set up by his none other than reliable best friend Ok Taecyoon. He was now having a dinner date with one of Korea’s top model Kwon Yuri. Hoping that this dinner will lead into something magical that’s why he gives in to his best friend demand.

 

“You’re asking what am I doing, isn’t it obvious walking at the cat way, posing for magazine” she said sarcastically.

 

He smirked. She only posses an outside beauty, He thought “is that so?”

 

“Let get this straight Nickhun we both know what we want. A one night of pleasure with no string attach will be fun right? She said

 

“I also think that a night with pleasure will be fun, but I’m not the type of guy who will jump into bed with a woman just because she was seducing me or let say that I was tempted to do so. I think you were just thinking of ual release at this moment, well sad to say that you need to think of ice cream or maybe go home and take a cold shower Ms. Kwon Yuri.” He said to her straight to the point.

 

“oh come on Nickhun, there will be any difference, making love or having , it will only bring us pleasure and I couldn’t wait to see how good you will be on bed” she said while sipping her wine seductively as if it was not enough to seduce him, she ran a finger on rim of the glass were her red lip stick stained.

 

He watched her act. It was nothing to him. That was the lame act he saw to seduce him. Other will go half in front of him but he never dare to give in to their seducing. Call it cowardly but he was only willing to that to a person that will capture his heart. Only to that person.

 

He was getting bored with this dinner date. He thought it will be fun but he was totally upset about this. He couldn’t stand a girl like her. “Enjoy your dinner Ms. Kwon Yuri. Order anything, I’ll pay the bill.”

 

“Aren’t you going to join me?

 

“I don’t have the appetite to join you for dinner, excuse me” he said. It’s better to leave her than to watch her seducing act. He got into his car and made his way to the place where he knows he can have fun by himself without any woman seducing him.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _

 

Song Qian was facing the mirror. Right now she looks extremely stunning. She was perfect indeed. Being the only daughter of Song enterprises, she always needs to attend this kind of engagement for her Father new client. This is what she hate the most in her life. She has no freedom to do what she wants to do. Following rules was she hated the most. She was twenty two years old but her parents especially her mom was treating her like a seven year old kid. Today she will once again face another boring day in her life. She need to be there that was what her Mother told her. She was going to show off again.

 

“Now you extremely perfectly” said Sin Yi her professional makeup assistant putting her finish touch on Victoria’s face.

 

“Thank you” she replies and bid her goodbye to Sin Yi. Right at that moment Luna enters her room. Luna was the only friend she has. Not because she was not friendly but because she was not allowed to have those kinds of friend like other has.

 

“Ms. Qian what would you like to wear, this crystal one that you Father gave you or this one from your Grandfather.” Said Luna asking her to choose the perfect necklace to put one her perfect neck

 

“Whatever you like Luna, I’m fine with it” she said lifeless

 

“Ms. Qian don’t be like this, you’re mother were already waiting for you” she said forcing her to put a smile on her face.

 

Song Qian just chose a random necklace. Even though she put the most expensive necklace she has there will be no difference. After that Luna told her to go downstairs and like what she expect the show off time begin. Her mother introduce to her to every eligible Bachelor that night. She wears the most inexpensive thing that could make some look beautiful her smile. It took them more than five hours until her mother was satisfied.

 

She looks at the surrounding it was almost dinner time and she was sure that her Mother won’t look for her the moment she dares to escape from her. It’s her nature if she won’t escape maybe tomorrow her mother will ask her to go on a blind date with some random guy. Seeking a right timing she ask Luna go on her room. She locks the door when Luna enters.

 

She was untangling her hair and let it fall back. She was also removing her makeup and replacing it with a new one. Luna ask her curiously she was sensing that Song Qian will escape again

 

“Ms. Qian what are you doing?”

 

“Can’t you see, Luna can you get the red dress from my drawer and go change into something else, just get one from my drawer”. She said

 

“Where are you going Ms. Qian the party is not yet over?” Luna ask

 

“It’s not only me, you will come with me” she said smiling at her

 

Luna was dumbfounded, not again she thought “Ms. Qian you should stay here, your Mother will throw a fist once she found out this.”

 

“Don’t worry Luna, how many times did they caught me doing this, and until now they never dare to fired you, so I suggest to you move before they found that I’m not there”

 

Luna was left with nothing to do but follow Song Qian. Sometimes she pities her for not having the freedom she wants that’s why she always gives in to her tantrums.

 

Song Qian faces the mirror while waiting for Luna. She was retouching her makeup. Not missing any details. Until she saw that something was missing. She took her red lipstick and put it on her luscious lip. She put it thick so that it will be noticeable, she heard Luna call her name. She took a deep breath and look at the mirror.

 

“Tonight forget that you are Song Qian. Just for Tonight”