THE LOVELY SEDUCTRESS

LOVE ME TODAY, HATE ME TOMMOROW

 

Nickhun was sipping his brandy. He feels so relax after leaving Yuri alone. He has no idea that she will act that way to him not to mention that it was the first time they met. He doesn’t want to act rude in front of her but he couldn’t even stand a woman looking cheap just to get what they want. He ended up driving his way to Heaven’s Bar. This is the place where he enjoys everything. Girls won’t pay attention to him because they already know that it won’t work on him. Whatever he do here nothing pay attention and he like that treatment. He feel like this is the only way he can escape the tension he was feeling.

 

The music suddenly echo on the bar, girls starting to get on the center of the stage to dance the night away, while other’s drag their partner and dance to together. He just looks at them having fun. Somehow he envy those guys who can go on the stage with their girlfriend, would it be nice if he have someone to dance too.  He sips his brandy and let the music over come him until he could forget about everything.

 

Song Qian was amaze with what she saw, a lot of people having fun. This was the first time she entered that kind of place and she couldn’t deny the adrenaline rush it gave to hear, the loud music was like a melody to her ear. She couldn’t wait to enter the Bar and have fun. She was about to enter when Luna stop her.

 

“Ms. Qian don’t enter that kind of place. It doesn’t suit you” Luna said in protest.  Song Qian knows what she was talking about but she was willing to give it a try, there is no use if she let the opportunity get away.

 

“I know Luna, but I don’t care, and could you please stop calling me Miss, where not in the mansion and you are not my nanny for today, so please remove the word Miss. Just Qian will do.” she said to her.

 

“Ms. Qian I don’t want you to get in trouble” Luna pleaded

 

Song Qian can see the worry look she possess “ I can manage Luna and I’ll promise you I’ll take care of myself” with that Luna let Song Qian do her things, she know that no amount of pleading will stop here from going in.

 

Song Qian on the other hand was amaze with what her eyes saw. She doesn’t know that it would look like that; people dancing on the stage while other drinking their drinks. She suddenly feels shy when she notices that some eyes were glued to her. She shake off the thought and elegantly made her way to the bar stool were there are lot of empty chair. She also wants to try a hard drink just to experience how it tastes.

 

She sits on of those chairs and called the attention of the bartender who was hypnotized by her beauty “a glass of Vodka mixed with whiskey please” she said

 

“a-are you sure?” the bartender ask.

 

Song Qian only smiled at him. After a few minutes her drink was in front of her. She took a deep breath before sipping it and to her surprised it was too strong for her but she likes the taste of it, something new for her.

 

The loud music interrupt her, it was too loud that it sound so good on her ears, she wanted to try what other girls does, she made her way on the stage and she let the music overcome her. She move her hips seductively not caring what others were doing, as soon as the tempo of the music beat fast, she also move her hips according to music. All eyes were on her, she was like nymph at that moment. Everything was perfect about her.

 

She was lost in sound of music that she was not aware that guys were ogling to move closer to her and take a better look at her. She turns her attention on the only thing that caught her attention, there was a man who was sitting on the bar stool, he has a well built body and a coffee brown hair. She thought of something she never tries before. She took a deep breath and move closely to where that man was sitting.

 

Nickhun who seems to be lost by the music was caught off guard, when he saw a woman moving closer. He turns his attention to that woman. To his surprised their eyes met. Nickhun look at her. He couldn’t deny that this woman is a head turner. She was wearing a skimpy dress that was perfectly wrapping on her body not to mention that the woman also poses a great s-line body. Her long black hair that falls at her back was to perfect for her. Those red lips that were more attractive because of the red lipstick she was wearing. But something caught his attention, when he looks at those pair of bunny eyes she posses it was telling him to look deep into her eyes and he was drown by those enchanting eyes she has.

 

She move closer to him and made sure that she was sitting next to her. She took the glass of brandy he was drinking and gulp in into one shot.

 

“Don’t waste your time drinking alone, join me and let’s dance” she whispers into his ear that made him shiver. She took his hand and drags him to the dance floor. All of the woman their look at her, she was the only one who dare to come close near Nickhun Buck Horvejkul and she was the only one who dares to seduce her.

 

Nickhun was amaze by her charms; she was brave enough to do this. He only watch her dance moving her hips back and forth, Song Qian notice his eyes on her. She smiled and move close to Nickhun making sure that there is no space between.

 

“I told you to have fun” she said seductively

 

Nickhun was hypnotized. He did exactly what she told him to do. He has no idea what got into him. He was not an easy man. He never let a woman control him but this time was really different. She has a charm that makes him her slave.

 

They both dance the night away. Nickhun braves himself to touch her. He spans Song Qian who was backing her to have a better access on her face. Song Qian smile at his act. She puts a smiled and faces him. She snake her arm around his neck. They were too close to each other. That they could hear each other heart beat. She was getting more and more daring when Nickhun pulled her close to him. She smirked.

 

“You’re getting brave” she said while trailing a finger on the button of his shirt. Nickhun saw that and he couldn’t help get excited. He let her do her things.

 

“Am I? He ask

 

Song Qian just smiled. She braves herself more when she feels Nickhun’s hand were on her bottom and feeling it. Song Qian move closer to have a better access on his lips. She plants a kiss on it. “Yes you are” she said huskily and bravely opens a two button on his shirt and draw a circle on the expose skin of Nickhun.

 

Nickhun doesn’t know what got into him. This was the first time he enjoy a seduction. This lovely seductress in front of him was too good to be true. He closes his eyes when Song Qian plants a kiss on his expose skin. He hardened his stand. He was getting weak with every ministration Song Qian does to him. He was off guard.

 

“This is not you’re first time to seduce a man” he said in a dreamy tone.

 

He was totally wrong it was her first time and he was the only one she seduces. She doesn’t know why she couldn’t get enough of this man. “What do you think” she said in between her kiss.

 

Nickhun only smiled. He drags her to the table he occupied and places her between his legs. His hands were on her waist while she was planting butterfly kisses on her neck. He was enjoying it. Song Qian lifts her head and saw him enjoying what she was doing. She chuckled. Nickhun heard her chuckled and open his eyes.

 

Nickhun smiled at her and captured her luscious lips. He kisses her slowly and he could help get excited when Song Qian Kiss her back. It was a tempting kiss. He slowly run his hand and caressed those honey thighs she has. They broke the kiss to catch their breathing. Lust could be seen in both of them. She was about to kiss him again when something caught her attention. She saw her Father’s bodyguard. She only needed to see someone and she will leave Nickhun for good. After a few minute while Nickhun was caressing her thighs. The man she was waiting suddenly popped up. It’s about time to leave she thought.

 

“I don’t think I can stay any longer, but I have to leave you with something you won’t forget” she said and kisses him full mouth. She kiss him passionately that Nickhun couldn’t help but groaned. It was an adult mouth opening kiss. She bit his lips asking for an entrance and Nickhun gladly open his mouth for her. The kiss went on and on but Song Qian eyes were open she was waiting for the right time. When she was sure that it was only the man she was waiting for her and all the body guard already left. She pulled out from Nickhun.

 

“It was fun meeting you” with that she leaves a dumbfounded Nickhun. Nickhun followed her, he wants to ask for her name and ask to meet him again but a sight ruined his mood. He saw Song Qian happily hugged a man and that man wraps his arms around her waist and dragged her outside. He followed them outside and anger suddenly rise when Song Qian enter his car, know he know why she was good on seducing.  He enters again and order of a hard drink to forget the lovely seductress he encounters. Indeed she was a lovely seductress