DIFFERENT LIFES WE HAVE

LOVE ME TODAY, HATE ME TOMMOROW

After 4 years

 

            It was a beautiful morning for Victoria. She woke up from such a beautiful dream and today she plans to finish her unfinished paper work few days ago. Her life changes since she works as a executive assistant of Mr. Horvejkul ever since the day she was hired. She plan to have a different life, not as a daughter of a businessman but a lady who has her own freedom, she hides her real identity and live a life so far from what she was use to but she doesn’t complain at all, in fact she likes the fact that she controls her own life. At first she was having a hard time leaving on her own but she easily adapt to it.

 

            She was now known as Victoria Song, a beautiful and smart executive of Mr. Buck Horvejkul she was working for him for the past 4 years and she doesn’t complain at all, aside from Luna she also gain a new friends, Krystal was one year younger than her but there were times she act like a Unnie and Victoria was the maknae, Amber the boyish friend she has, who is ready to help her in times of trouble.  She loves the freedom she has, although there are times when she needs to talk to her dad about living alone but her dad understand her the most. Her relationship with her mom is slowly changing, she gives her another chance and the pain she felt in past is slowly fading as she feels the warm of her mother’s love. 

 

“Victoria do you have any plans this coming Saturday?”

 

“I do have” she doesn’t even dare to look at the person who was talking to her.  She continues filing some documents needed for today’s meeting.

 

“Why?” she ask without looking once again.

 

“ahm I just want to invite you to hangout but since you said you have plans then..”

 

“Yes”

 

“Really are you going out with me?

 

She hit her keyboard loud enough to emphasis her annoyance “I said, yes I have something to do on Sunday, that’s why I can’t go out with you”

 

“Is that so?” Changsung scratch his head and continue, “next Saturday?”

 

“I still have lots of things to do”

 

“This Saturday?” he asks again. “We don’t have work on that day its Mr. Horvejkul’s Birthday?”

 

“I’m more not available on that day, I am Mr. Horvejkul personal secretary, and I’m also the one she rely on helping him prepare for that day”

 

“Then.. When will you be able to go out with me?”

 

“Just ask somebody else. I’m not free. I’m too busy with my work and speaking of work...” that’s when she looks at him “why don’t you just go back to the accounting department and start working? You’ve been here for more than an hour. Ah”

 

She saw him turns into pale color. He must be embarrassed with what she just said and quickly bid his goodbye.

 

“uhm. I’ll go ahead, maybe I’ll ask you next time”

 

“Do what you want”

 

He was still in front of her but she quickly turns her focus on her computer. She just shook her head. She hates it when someone do stuff likes that instead of just focusing their attention with their work. It was Monday but that man already thinks of Saturday and Sunday, its good if she was not disturb, but the worst part is she was disturb and that made her feel annoyed. She turn her all attention on the monitor until the phone ring.

 

“Hello, Victoria Song Mr. Horvejkul secretary, how can I help you?” she said politely

 

“hahaha. You really answer the phone in that way?” Siwon teased

 

“Oppa? I thought it was somebody else” she said cutely

 

“I just call to remind about our dinner with dad and mom, they will wait for you so don’t dumped them okay?”

 

“Okay, I won’t see you tonight” she said and ended their conversation. She needs to finish all her work so that she could go home early and prepare for the dinner date”

 

_ _ _ _ _

 

“Everything is settle Mr. Nickhun” Johnny said

 

“Thank you Johnny I know that I can always count on you” He said with a warm tone”

 

“So you are really going back to Korea?”

 

“Yes”

 

Johnny has been his personal secretary for the past, Johnny walk to his table and took a picture frame “I bet you couldn’t wait to see her” he said while pointing on the picture frame.

 

Nickhun look at him and smile warmly “how did you know?”

 

“I wouldn’t be a good secretary, if I haven’t known what you want” Johnny teased

 

He laughed. “yes she was a part of the reason why I want to go back to Korea, but I don’t think I can take it if I find out that she was already a committed woman” he said honestly

 

“there is nothing if you will give it a try, love is so magical Mr. Nickhun you don’t know how or when will it happen, all you need to do is just follow what this is telling you” he said while pointing his heart

 

“Tell me Johnny, how did you decide that your wife was the one for you?”

 

Johnny laughed and took a seat on the chair beside his table “ well, at first we were like cat and dog, we fight almost every day, we argue about the smallest thing, like when is the right time for us having a baby, or how much do I need to earn to support our future even though we haven’t talk about being married, but one thing I know I’m sure about, every time I look at her I can myself growing old with her, I can see myself sleeping next to her and lastly I can see us walking on the aisle and saying our vows together” Johnny explain in a dreamy tone

 

“I envy you Johnny” he reply shortly “I don’t what is wrong with me, I‘ve been into many relationship but nothing last, they only want to be with me because I was Nickhun and that was so pathetic”

 

“Maybe the reason is that, no one seems to touch your heart like this woman did, she is beautiful and if I were at you age, I will probably woo her”

 

“Yes she is beautiful; in fact she was like a goddess”

 

“Mr. Nickhun I think you’re head over heels for her” Johnny teased

 

“But what happen if she was already has a husband?” he said in a panic tone

 

“Let me tell you want thing Mr. Nickhun love is about trying, you never know what happen if you won’t give it a try, so now all you have to do is go back to Korea and find her.”

 

“I’ll take that advice Johnny and thank you for taking care of me”.

 

_ _ _ _ _

 

            Victoria felt bad after turning down Siwon invitation awhile ago, her boss suddenly call her to help her organize a dinner date because his only son is going back to Korea after 4 years.

 

“Oppa, I’m really sorry, I’ll make it up next time” she said hoping that Siwon can understand her

 

“Your work is always first to you” Siwon said in a mad tone

 

“That’s not right, this is just emergency Oppa” Victoria wish that she could just ignore Mr. Horvejkul but she can’t

 

“What can I do, I’ll just explain to them, goodbye.” Siwon ended the call

 

“Ooopaaa” she said but Siwon already hang up

 

“aaaaaaargggggghhhhhhh, he is such a jerk, how can he decide to took a flight way back here and ruined my plans, Oh my god  is this too much. He’s going to get it from me as soon as I saw him. He better be good to me or else I will whack his head for causing me trouble”.