WHEN HATE AND LOVE COLLIDE

LOVE ME TODAY, HATE ME TOMMOROW

She was getting annoyed. She keeps on hearing the same lecture from Choi Siwon. She thought that she will escape some lecture but she was totally wrong. It was almost an hour since Siwon keep lecturing her after they left that bar.

 

            “What’s got into you Qian, what are you doing in that place?” Siwon ask

 

            “I was just having fun” she replies

 

            “That’s what you called having fun? In that kind of place, for god sake Qian you don’t know what you’re up to” Siwon said while focusing his eyes on the road.

 

            She remains silent. Of all the people who know her Siwon was the very close to her heart. Siwon was always there in times of trouble depending her and making sure that she was okay. She doesn’t know what will happen to her if Siwon was not with her.

           

            “You know how much I care for you Qian, I don’t know want anything to happen to you” Siwon keeps on talking but Song Qian won’t listen.

 

            “How did you know where I am?” she ask

 

            “Luna called me and she told me what happen”

 

            She glared at Luna, so that was the reason why Siwon was there after the guards leave. She thought that Siwon was with those guys. Luna feel bad after telling Siwon the whole story she was just afraid that something might happen to Song Qian that’s why she called Siwon. Siwon was the only person Luna knows that can control Song Qian and he was the only person she listens to.

 

            “I didn’t mean to that Ms. Qian, but I’m getting worried about you” Luna apologized.

 

            Siwon look at her. She was wearing something too flashy and her makeups were too much for such an innocent girl like her. “Look at yourself Qian, would you mind removing those thick makeup on your face before we arrived at your house, you know what am I talking about”

 

            She ignored him. Luna took at tissue and to give to Song Qian. Song Qian wipes her lips with her own hand and let the lipstick stained on her face. She keeps on silent. When will she able to find her own freedom away from the stressful life she has. She was thinking too much that she didn’t realize that they already arrive.

 

            She took her shoes and walk barefooted. She was her Mother and Father on the living room. She braces herself for the new lecture she was going to hear.

 

            “Where did you go, you don’t know how worried we are” her Mother told her.

 

            “Just mind your own business will you” She said sarcastically

 

            “Look at yourself; you look like a Song Qian” Mrs. Song point out

 

            Yes. She looks like a but she doesn’t care at all. She was too tired to talk back with her mother keep on talking. It’s always like this. She didn’t give any responses and made her way to her room.

 

            “Don’t you just dare leave me when I’m talking to you Song Qian” Mrs. Song shouted

 

            She was really annoyed. If she stays for a minute she might end up saying hurtful words to her Mother. “You don’t have the right to tell me what should I do from what should I not do, and beside don’t act like a mother because it doesn’t suit you”.

 

            Mrs. Song was taken aback. They don’t have a good relationship ever since but she was doing everything to gain her trust again and start over again. “Don’t talk to me like that; I’m still your mother.”

 

            “I will talk in every way I want, for god sake I’m not a seven years old kid anymore. I can do what I want, if you don’t have anything else to say I’m tired” she said leaving Mrs. Song with a teary eye. Mr. Song move closer to his wife and hug her.

 

            “In time our daughter will forgive you”

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

            Song Qian slammed the door of her room and locks it up. She was mad, mad at everything that happens to her. It’s too much for her to consume. She wants to shout and blame everything for what was happening to her.

 

            “Why she has to return and ruined my life” she said and throws her pillow making her room a full mess. This is her only way on releasing the emotion she has. After an hour she calm herself and she let the cold water from shower was away everything.

 

            She was now lying on her bed. The suddenly think of what happen at the bar. She didn’t even get a chance to ask for his name. She smiles as she remembers how those lips kiss her. She unknowingly traces her lips. So that is how to seduce a man she thought.

 

            “Too bad, we wouldn’t be able to meet again” she said and closes her eyes. Letting herself doze off to sleep.

 

_ _ __ _

           

            Nickhun was annoyed ever since that lovely seductress left that bar, he was mad at himself how can he easily give in to that seduction? How can he let that woman take advantage of him? He was willing to give in that time. She was the only woman that made him feel excite. He was feeling aroused that time. God he was willing to make love to her that moment, if they were not in the bar, he was sure that he already devoured her into his heart desire but why it has to happen, why she needs to be somebody woman.

 

 

Nickhun was now on his room. He couldn’t help but cursed him, up to now he was still aroused and what made him hate himself too much is he couldn’t calm himself. Maybe he needs to use the advice he gave to Yuri. He needs a cold shower to calm down.

 

            He was now standing under the shower, letting the coldwater shower him. He close his eyes suddenly the images of Song Qian popped up in his mind, he remember how good it felt to have her in his embrace. He could still feel taste of her lips, the softness of her skin and the way she kissed him was so damn good. This is insane he told him. How can a seductress like her made this to him?

 

            “DAMN”. He cursed. He was still erect. He needs to help himself this time, with that he let his hand do the work to calm him down. The images of Song Qian popping up on his mind while the cold shower washing his body and his hand doing its job. After making sure he was calm down he get out of the shower and dries himself.

 

            “Why did you have to be somebody’s lover my seductress” he said while sipping a brandy. “I should made you mine tonight, damn that bastard” the images of Song Qian hugging that man was a sight to make him angry.

 

            Was this the love he was been waiting for, will she be the woman who will make a fool out of him? Will she be the woman he’s been waiting for? He lay on his bed, with a thought of that bed should not be lonely if his lovely seductress will be there and accompany his lonely night.