SOMETHINGS ARE NOT MEANT TO BE

LOVE ME TODAY, HATE ME TOMMOROW

Nickhun couldn’t comprehend what his father told him just now. He doesn’t want to listen and keep on ignoring him. This is too much for him, how can his father easily make a decision for him without asking him first if it’s okay. He can’t leave this country not now that he found out that the there will be a lot of possibilities between him and Song Qian.

 

“What happen dad, you said I will handle everything between us and the Choi Enterprises, I did a good job on the business deal, but why with the sudden new of plans” he protested

 

“I know that but I need your capabilities to run our companies in New York don’t worry about that because I will personally handle that just focus on the project I give to you” Mr. Horvejkul said

 

Nickhun doesn’t know what to do, he doesn’t want to go for he know that it will took him a lot of times and he couldn’t afford to lose that time, the only thing that made him want to work with Choi enterprises is that it connects with the woman he wants.

 

“Just send other people in New York dad, I want to focus on our business deal with the Choi enterprises,” he plead

 

“What is it that stopping you from going to New York” Mr. Horvejkul ask

 

“There is nothing stopping me, I started the deal and I want to finish it that’s my point “Liar of course she is the reason why you can’t accept it. His mind keeps on saying to me.

 

“don’t you dare lie to me, I know all the blind dates that you’re up to, for god sake Son there will be a lot of time to get a woman on your bed, so leave that and just do what I want” Mr. Horvejkul said clearly

 

“it’s not just about getting her in my bed dad, it’s about winning her heart” he was about to shout but he let himself calm down. He doesn’t want to show some unwanted attitude in front of his dad.

 

Mr. Horvejkul took a deep breath. “Son, there will be a lot of chances for that to happen in  the mintime focus on the job I have given to you.”

 

He answered him with a silence. Will he able to do it? Will he able to leave this country? Will he able to let the chances past for him.

 

“Son, if it’s meant to be it will work out even without effort” Mr. Horvejkul said hoping that Nickhun can understand but Nickhun didn’t answer, he stand up and made his way to the door but his dad stop him.

 

“Before I forgot you better go home now and pack your things, tomorrow is your flight.”

 

His eyes widened. Tomorrow, how can that happen so soon? He slammed the door and made his way to his office. He leans on his chair with eyes close. This is not happening he thought.

 

“Damn it!” he cursed. His mind is clouded with the thoughts. This is the first he wants a woman so badly. Its true they barely know each other but there is something he can’t explain or rather says he can’t find explanation for those. He just met her accidentally. He thought she was already a woman with a committed relationship but then god must be on his side. It happens that he was wrong now that he was given a time, his great father did this stupid thing and worse he has to leave tomorrow. The time that left for him was not enough to make her fall for him, he was going crazy now but he will go insane if he couldn’t see her for the last time. He quickly took his car key and drive his way to the place he was fifty percent sure if she was there.

 

 

Nickhun park his car not too far from Choi Enterprises office. This is the only place he knows he could spot Song Qian. He waited until he saw all the people leaving the company hoping that he could spot her with Siwon then a familiar figure caught his attention it was Song Qian but she was alone. He saw her enter her car and drive away without thinking too much he followed her. They both end up in a Chinese restaurant, where she saw Song Qian happily greeted old woman, to his suspicion it must be her grandmother. He followed her quietly not wanting to show his presence. He took a sit next to where they are. He just sits there. It’s enough for him at that moment, to see her was the last thing he wants to do. He quickly took his hand phone, took a picture of Song Qian without her permission, it will be the thing that would make him able to stand a day away from Korea. It will be the thing that would help him a lot. Although he doesn’t know what will happen while he was away from Korea. He just wishes that he will still have time to know his woman who invades his heart. He was awake by the sudden ring of his phone.

 

“Hello” he said

 

“Son, it’s me your dad, where are you? You better go home now” Mr. Horvejkul said on the other line

 

“Okay” he shortly reply

 

Then all of  a sudden he call the waitress and ask her to a favor for him like he did the last time he saw Song Qian together with Siwon. He leaves the restaurant with a heavy heart.

 

_ _ _ _ _

 

Song Qian was happily eating a lunch together with her grandmother. She was happy that she could spend a time together with her, she was about to have Siwon accompany her today but because of some unwanted meetings, Siwon couldn’t afford to have some time for Song Qian

 

“How are things between you and Siwon?” Grandma Chen said

 

“Between us were still the same” She reply honestly

“Really? I thought he already made a move to ask you to be his girlfriend” Grandma Chen

 

Song Qian rolled her eyes, here it goes again she thought ”Grandma that is something that won’t happen, Oppa only treat me as his little sister nothing more” she explain

 

“But I know that you wish for more” Grandma Chen protest

 

Song Qian just smiled and places her pointing finger in her close mouth and said “Secret”. Grandma Chen laughed for she knows that her granddaughter is in love with Siwon. To be honest she doesn’t like that thought that Song Qian was in love with Siwon for she knows that it was not the love she supposed to feel. Their lunch was interrupt by a waitress.

 

“Excuse me Miss, but someone ask me to give this to you” the waitress handed her a small box with a letter on it.

 

She quickly opens a box and saw a man’s watch on it. Confused she took the letter and read it

 

“First loves supposed to be the best thing that could ever happen to anyone and I’m glad it happens to me. I don’t know when or where will I be able to see you again but one thing is for sure, I’ll come back to you and change everything that happen while I was away .If your love is all I got that would be enough until the end of time.”

 

Who on earth will do this to her. Confused she just stared at the watch. This is not the first time it happens. It was still fresh in her memory the time when someone gives her a hair pin. Grandma Chen saw the confused look on her granddaughter face; she took the letter and read it. She was also shocked when she read it. Sometimes about those words make her also smiled at the same time, who is the brave man that did this.

 

“Seems like someone is watching you from afar honey” Grandma Chen stated

 

_ _ _ _

 

Song Qian is now in front of Mr. Horvejkul. She was getting ready for her final interview. Last night Siwon called her and told her that Mr. Horvejkul is looking for a secretary, Siwon knows what she wanted to do. She wants to work and have her own life, away from being the daughter of the famous Song Family.

 

“It seems like I must hire you Ms. Victoria, did you really work for the Choi Enterprises” Mr. Horvejkul

 

“Yes, Sir I work for them “for it was the truth, it was her first time working and Siwon help her a lot.

 

“So what was the reason you’re not working for them anymore” Mr. Horvejukl ask

 

“Well let’s say that I want to try something new, to improved my skills and capabilities”

“Well Ms. Victoria welcome to the Company, I hope to see you in a week “ Mr. Horvejkul lend his hand for a hand shake and Song Qian gladly took it.

 

“Thank you sir, I promise you won’t regret this”

 

 

 

 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _

FIRSTLY I WOULD LIKE TO SAY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE :) THANKS FOR READING