ZELO~~~

Nothing's Over. I'm A Warrior (Flirt Girl II)

Youngjae's POV

When Daehyun and I finally got to school, we went our seperate ways. Daehyun went to his class and I went to mine. When I arrived to the classroom, I noticed that Yoo Kyu Won, the new girl, was not here yet.

Yesterday, she had disappeared during lunch and didn't show up for the afternoon classes.

I sat down at my desk and pulled my headphones up, before plopping my head down on the desk and closing my eyes. The music played loudly in my ears, blocking out all the noise in the classroom.

It wasn't long till I fell asleep.

Youngjae's POV End

---

Zelo's POV

I quickly skated to school. Just as I was nearing the entrance, I bumped into a girl, who appeared out of nowhere. I stopped quickly and got off my skateboard. I bowed. "Mianhae. Gwenchana?" I pulled her up.

She looked at me and nodded.

I bowed again. "Mianhae. I was just afraid of running late."

She raised an eyebrow then looked at the tower clock at our school. I followed her gaze.

When I saw the time, I sighed. "Phew."

She was just about to walk away, but I pulled her back. "Hi, I'm Zelo. You?" I held my hand out.

She frowned and looked at me through her piercing brown eyes, calculating... She shook my hand and said, "I'm Yoo Kyu Won."

"Are you new here?"

She nodded. "Started yesterday. Why?"

I grinned. "Need anyone to show you around? As repayment for knocking you over."

She shrugged, then walked away.

I followed behind her, "What class are you in?"

She shrugged. "Dunno. Can't remember."

"Where'd you transfer from?"

"Another school. Why are you following me?"

I shrugged. "Dunno. Just felt like it. Are you older than me? Can I call you noona?"

She sighed. "Go ahead. I don't care." She grabbed her timetable out, and looked at it.

I smiled. "But, for all I know, you could be younger than me."

"I don't really care."

"Come on, noona, lemme take you to class." I leaned over and looked at her timetable. "Oh, look! You're in the same grade and class room as Youngjae-hyung! You ARE older than me!"

She stopped walking and raised an eyebrow. "Youngjae? The blonde guy who sleeps in class? You know him?"

I nodded. "Ne! Hyung still sleeps in class? Naw... how come he still does so well?" I pouted.

She half-smiled and shook her head. "Are you gonna take me to Room 15 or not?"

"Yes I am!" I saluted.

She shook her head and muttered, "There are actually still kids like these..."

I laughed.

Zelo's POV End

---

Your POV

When Zelo and I arrived to Room 15, I led him to Youngjae.

My guess was, since both of them had blonde hair, Zelo also worked at 'Infinite Love'

I sat down next to the sleeping Youngjae. He had his headphones on and was listening to blasting music. That guy's going to go deaf soon. Zelo peered at his sleeping hyung.

"He really is deeply asleep... how did he get here before me?" He scratched his head. He shook his hyung. "Hyung! Wake up!"

Youngjae opened his eyes, shooting a death glare at Zelo. "What?"

"Hi!"

"Whatever." He turned around and faced me, plopping his head down again to sleep.

Zelo sighed. He looked at me and said, "Noona, Imma go to class now! See ya."

I nodded.

What a weird kid.

Your POV End

---