Pies, Chips and Drama (lol)

Nothing's Over. I'm A Warrior (Flirt Girl II)

BAHAHAHAHAHARR!!!  You guys make me laugh! Your 'random' comments!! XD OMG!!

T-T I haven't eaten breakfast yet and now I'm craving junk food! ;)

Okay... on to the story.

(P.S. So I'm the only bad girl who doesn't read author notes?? -.-")

---

Your POV

When I woke up for my second day of school, umma still hadn't come back yet. I didn't worry about her, because she was capable of fending for herself.

After washing up and changing, I ran a brush down my long, brown and wavy hair. I grabbed my bag and headed out.

When I was outside, my tummy grumbled. Usually I don't do breakfast, but today... I needed to. I checked the bus timetable and looked at my watch. I had time. I walked into a convenience store-7/11-and straight to the junk food aisle. I thought for a moment.

I didn't really have much food at home... I should stock up. I grabbed a basket and threw packets of chips, biscuits, soda drinks and lollies into it. Umma and I mostly survive on junk food. On the rare occasion, would umma or I actually prepare dishes of food to eat. And they never tasted that good.

I walked to the counter and just as I was about to pay, I noticed some steaming hot pies. (*wink*)

I looked at the counter guy and said, "All of this and one pie please."

He nodded and preceeded to scan all my items. He grabbed a pie out of the oven and carefully placed it into a paper bag. I paid for all the stuff and grabbed the plasic bags.

The counter guy muttered boredly, "Come back again."

I walked out and headed back to the direction of our apartment. I should drop this off before going to school. I was about to take a bite into the lovely, sweet-smelling, steaming meat-pie, when I noticed some hobo sleeping on the bench. He was curled up, like a cat, and just sleeping. He wore a simple leather jacket and jeans... and also a mask on his face.

I looked at the pie and looked at the boy. I was feeling generous. I plopped the pie next to the boy and walked away, while pulling out a packet of chips.

Your POV End

---

So one idea led to another... after reading the comments, an idea popped into my head. Time to introduce another B.A.P member! Daehyun~~ lol.

Yes so the food comments made me think... then it led me to an idea... from a drama... and yeah! Ba-bam! A random chapter up! So yeah... I got this chapter idea of giving the food to Daehyun from 'Shut Up Flower Boy Band' The first episode, I think? Any of you guys watched it yet? (I haven't been watching. With dramas, I give up easily... LOL)

Anyways... more comments please!!

Love ya and ciao!

~DarkFallenAngel