Angel

Nothing's Over. I'm A Warrior (Flirt Girl II)

Narrator's POV

"Where's Yongguk-hyung and Himchan-hyung?" Zelo asked his three other hyungs.

Youngjae yawned. Daehyun shrugged and Jongup smiled, like always, before replying, "They're working on their history project together in the library."

Zelo's mouth turned into an 'o' shape. "I wanna go to see Yongguk-hyung!"

Youngjae pulled him by the collar. "Come on, let's just go to the cafeteria. You've caused enough trouble for the day." He yawned again and pulled the tall, but pouting Zelo along.

Daehyun and Jongup followed. 

Narrator's POV End

---

Yoo Kyu Won's POV

In the library, I sat between two tall shelves. It was the back of the library, and hardly anyone walked by. Even if they did, they didn't seem to notice me. I sighed and leaned my head against the shelf. I stretched my legs out comfortable and closed my eyes. Might as well just sleep. Working so late is so tiring...

Yoo Kyu Won's POV End

---

Himchan's POV

I kicked the library shelf, then grabbed my toe, hissing in pain. That Yongguk-hyung is so lazy. Too absorbed into that war video he was watching to go get another book for information.

Why did I have to get him as a partner? Oh dear lord. I had prayed all morning not to be with him. I knew that being his partner for this project would mean missing out countless lunch times and sleep...

I stomped to the back of the library, and suddenly, tripped, face first. I sat up, and rubbed my nose. "Who the f-" I turned and stopped abruptly, when I saw an angel sleeping soundly in between the bookshelfs. 

My eyes widened, and I couldn't stop myself from leaning in towards the angel... Was she even real? Her long hair framed her beautiful, pale, heart-shaped face. Her pink lips parted, a little, and looked so kissable. Her eyelashes cascaded onto her cheeks, like butterfly wings. I reached out and touched her cheek. It was stupid of me, really.

Her eyes shot open, and I quickly retreated back towards another shelf, trying to act insuspicious.

She raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing?" Her voice twinkled like tiny bells. I was in heaven.

"Admiring your beauty... are you real?" I asked, dazedly.

She laughed and shook her head. She stood up and nudged my head. "Are you right up there?"

I nodded, slowly and smiling. "My angel..." She, smiled,  shook her head and walked away. I watched as she walked away... going back to heaven... My angel, my beautiful angel...

---

"YAH! KIM HIMCHAN! EARTH TO HIMCHAN! ARE YOU STILL ALIVE? DO I HAVE TO DO CPR?"

I looked at Yongguk-hyung the moment he said CPR, and shot backwards, slamming my head against the library shelf. "Wa-what?"

He sighed and shook his head. "You should know how worried I was when I saw you in that frozen state. You looked like some frozen e... drooling over some little kid." He raised an eyebrow. "You weren't... were you?"

Grinning, I shot up. "I've found my love. I'm in love with Angel."

"You? The flirt? In love? Please." Yongguk-hyung scoffed and shook his head.

I ignored him. "I fell for her... quite literally... she was just sitting there, sleeping. She had this bright halo surrounding her head. So beautiful..."

Yongguk-hyung grabbed my head and said, "Look me in the eye." I did as told. "Do you feel pain anywhere?" He started inspecting my head, muttering something about brain damage and brain cancer. 

I shook him off and sighed, "I need to find my beautiful Angel." I sighed. "One fairer than my love? The all-seeing sun. Ne'er saw her match since first the world begun."

"Oh dear lord... Himchan, keep strong, just let me call Youngjae and the others..."

"Did my heart love till now? Forswear it, sight!/ For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night."

"Daehyun-ah! Come to the library, and quick! Himchan's finally lost it. Tell Youngjae he was right, Himchan really does have some mental illness! He's reciting 'Romeo and Juliet'!"

"Good Night, Good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow." Oh angel, I'll wait til the day we see again!

Himchan's POV End

---