First Day Of School

Nothing's Over. I'm A Warrior (Flirt Girl II)

Your POV

Class flew by. The work was easy, as I had already learnt this stuff in another school. It seems like the guy next to me, Youngjae, thought so too, as he just slept through the whole class.

It was lunch now. I had missed out morning classes while trying to find a good school and enrolling and all. I gathered up all my new books, pens and stuff and put them in my bag. I was about to walk out, when someone grabbed my wrist.

I turned around and saw that it was only Youngjae. "What?" I asked.

"I'm supposed to show you around."

I thought for a second. I didn't really need his help... but still. "Araso. Now let go of my wrist."

He released his grip on me and placed his hands in his pockets. He nodded at my bag. "You should put your bag down. You're not going anywhere."

I threw it back down onto the table. He nodded and walked out of the classroom. I trailed behind him. "Yah! Where are we going?" I asked.

He continued walking and said, "To the cafeteria. To get lunch."

---

Once in the cafeteria, Youngjae got his food and left for a table full of blondies. I rolled my eyes. What's with all the blonde hair? Well, I shouldn't be saying anything, considering I have to put a blonde wig on later for work. But still. The blonde is so bright, it's blinding. Cough cough.

I took one glance at the food. I noticed a banana, so I grabbed it and quickly ate it, before throwing it away.

Without another glance of the place, I walked out.

Somehow, I had made my way to the rooftop. It was peaceful and quiet. I laid down on the ground and looked up at the blue sky. Clouds floated by. The sun shone onto my face, so I turned to the side and closed my eyes.

---

I was woken up by the bell. Not the bell for class, but the bell for home time. I sighed and stumbled back into the empty classroom to grab my bag before walking out of the school. I noticed lots of people doing after school activities. Of course, I didn't sign up for any, even though the principal urged me to. I had better things to do, and I needed to go to work.

I walked around the area randomly, before finding a bus that would take me home.

It was only a ten minutes ride to school and back.

At home, I went through the bags trying to find the wig I had used for Shin Yoon Sung's ID photo. When I did find it, it was all dusty and dirty. I sighed and cleaned it.

I put my long hair up in the wig net thingymabob and clipped the blonde wig on. I combed the hair and tied it into a tiny ponytail. I grabbed a bag and placed my work uniform inside. I could change when I get to work.

I looked through more of the bags, trying to find a guy's outfit.

It might seem weird that umma and I have different identities, but umma said it was needed, as we were constantly moving. I knew we were running away. It didn't take someone like Sherlock to figure that out. But from who, I didn't know. Maybe from the Kim's, as they probably wanted to kill umma for what happened to her friend, ~~~~~. Maybe from someone else. I don't know, and I don't really care.

I found the perfect outfit and pulled it on. I checked my bag and made sure Shin Yoon Sung's ID card was there, before looking in the mirror, and leaving the apartment.

Your POV End

---