blah blah blah... really dunno what to name this chapter

Nothing's Over. I'm A Warrior (Flirt Girl II)

Himchan's POV 

I watched from the other side of the shelf as KyuWon struggled to get a book on a higher shelf and smirked. This was a perfect chance for me to make her fall for me.

"Ottokae? I wish some prince, like Himchan-oppa would come over and help me get this book!" KyuWon exclaimed.

I smiled and walked up from behind her and reached out to take the book off the top shelf, effortlessly because of my tall height. KyuWon gasped and turned around. Her brown eyes widened in surprise and twinkled in admiration for me. "Here you go, KyuWon-ah," I said, passing her the book.

KyuWon's cheeks turned bright red and she looked down at the floor, shyly. She took the book from me and stuttered, "G-gomawo, Himchan-oppa."

I nodded. "You're welcome." I spun around on my heels to leave, but she called me back and grabbed me on the arm. I looked at her, smiling.

"Himchan-oppa," She said. "I have something to tell you... I..." She squeezed her eyes closed and took a deep breath, "I LIKE YOU OPPA!"

I smiled. And that's how it's going to happen. I chuckled quietly and walked to the other side of the shelf where KyuWon was struggling to grab her book. I skipped happily

"KyuWon-ah, let me help you," I sing-songed. I reached up to grab the book, but froze when I realized she was on top of a ladder, effortlessly taking the book off the shelf, before stepping off. 

She saw me and stared at me, "Hi." She turned around and walked away, "Bye."

Himchan's POV End

---

KyuWon's POV

I was in the change room at work. It had been a long day at school. That Himchan had been annoying me in the library. Zelo had been chasing me around the whole school day. Teachers were piling me with loads of homework. It wasn't that I didn't know how to do it, it was just I couldn't be bothered, considering three-quarters of the stuff I had already done in another country. 

After making sure my uniform was tidy and done up, using the mirror in the locker door, I closed it and locked it. My phone buzzed lightly in my jean pocket, so I took it out. 

Oh, a text from umma.

But, just as I was about to check what the text message said, the door of the change room flew open, and someone walked in, bumped into me, causing me to fall down, and fell on top of me.

My eyes widened when I saw the masked Daehyun on top of me. His brown eyes were wide as well, with surprise. "You..." Before he could say anything, I shoved him off, stood up and strode out of the change room.

I leaned against the wall, with wide eyes. I placed my hand over my heart to find it beating a million miles per second. My cheeks were hot and my palms, sweaty.

What was that? I touched the wig to make sure it was still in place, and let out a sigh of relief when I felt that it was.

I brushed off what just happened and walked out, to the bar. It was time for work.

KyuWon's POV End

---

Narrator's POV

"How's the bar?" Myungsoo asked his son as they watched the scene from the second level.

Key nodded and said, "It's running smoothly."

The older man smiled proudly at his son and said, "You're doing well." 

Key said something in return, but L didn't hear it. Something had caught his eye. 

A blonde boy in casual gear was walking out the pub, but his face was a mirror image of the woman he had been looking for, for years. He grabbed his son's arm and asked, "Who is that blonde boy?"

"Appa, you've got to be more specific, there are quite a lot of blonde boys working in this bar." Key smiled.

L jabbed a finger at the boy he was staring at. "Him."

Key's eyes searched the thick crowd until he saw the boy his father was pointing at. "Oh. That's the new bartender. His name is Shin Yoon Sung." Key smiled, "He's pretty good at what he does, our business has gone up because of him and the band."

But L wasn't listening anymore. All he was thinking of was this boy called Shin Yoon Sung.

Narrator's POV End

---