Mercutio and Romeo

Nothing's Over. I'm A Warrior (Flirt Girl II)

Narrator's POV

"Himchan-ah, come back to us, forget about your angel, she's making you delusional." Yongguk shook Himchan's shoulders.

Himchan pushed him away and stood up, dramatically, looking into the light, and a hand pressed against his heart. "He that is strucken blind cannot forget, the precious treasure of his eyesight lost."

"What on earth are you going on about? Have you lost your mind?" 

"Young Adam Cupid, he that shot so trim, When King Cophetua loved the beggar maid!" Youngjae recited, appearing out of no where. He turned to Yongguk and said, "I see what you mean now."

Himchan pointed accusingly at Youngjae, and with a hurt expression yelled out, "He jests at scars that never felt a wound!"

Zelo tugged at Daehyun's sleeve, "What are they saying, hyung?"

Daehyun sighed and said, "They're reciting 'Romeo and Juliet' and basically Himchan-hyung was telling Yongguk-hyung that he can't forget his new love, like a blind man, who use to be able to see, can't forget vision..."

"Then? What else?" Zelo asked, enthusiastically.

Daehyun sighed and nudged Jongup, who nodded excitedly at the chance to explain, "Then Yongjae-hyung recited a line from Mercutio, who called Cupid and love stupid. But, Himchan-hyung scoffs at Youngjae-hyung, for he has not been in love yet, and that's the only reason he can jest."

Zelo nodded in understanding. He looked at Himchan, "Hyung, gwenchana?"

Himchan grabbed Zelo's hands and smiled, dazedly. "I'm in love..."

"OMG! FINALLY A NORMAL SENTENCE OUT OF HIM!" Yongguk exclaimed in glee.

I wonder who's the lucky girl... Daehyun thought, sarcastically. Which reminds me... I wonder where that girl from before is...

Narrator's POV End

---