Job

Nothing's Over. I'm A Warrior (Flirt Girl II)

Your POV

I pulled all the bags into the familiar apartment and shut the door behind me. I threw the bags down next to the couch before plopping down on it myself.

As soon as we got off the aeroplane, mum had taken off again. I was prepared for this. She always took off at random moments, but everytime we arrived back to Seoul, she'd always take off, so I grew accostumed to it. We always came back to the same apartment anyway.

I sighed and stood up. The last time we were here was just a little over a year ago. The place needed some cleaning but, really, I couldn't be stuffed. I went to the kitchen to look for food money. There wasn't any. I sighed. I needed a job.

---

I walked through the busy streets of Seoul, silently looking around for a place that would accept me. It was growing dark and people were hurrying home. I needed a job where people wouldn't know I was Yoo Kyu Won. Where people wouldn't know where to find me if they needed to.

As I was walking, I noticed a sign.

Help Needed

Barworker (from 6PM-3AM, 7 days/week)

I smirked. Perfect. I could go to school during the day and work during the night. But first, I needed to found out what the pay was. I looked around and saw the name of the nightclub. Infinite Love

What a weird name. Whatever. I just needed a job.

I pulled my hoodie up and put my mask on before walking to the bouncers. I asked in a deep voice, "Is this place still looking for help?"

The two tall bouncers looked at me and nodded. "How old are you, kid?"

"20." I lied.

"ID?"

I grabbed my wallet and went through my many ID cards, before I found the right one. This one was of me, as a guy called Shin Yoon Sung. In my picture, I had blond hair that was tied back in a small pony-tail.

(Imagine it something like Ren from Nu'est)

I pulled it out and showed them. They looked at me, frowned but nodded and let me in. One of the bouncers said, "Come on, I'll take you to our boss."

I nodded and muttered, "Thanks."

He led me around the dancing crowd. I looked on stage and saw a bunch of blondies dancing and singing. I followed behind the big bouncer who led me up a flight of stairs and to a long hallway. He walked me to the last door at the end of the hallway and nodded on it.

"Come in." Said a faint voice.

The bouncer opened the door and said, "Hey boss, there's someone here for work interview."

"Let him in. Go back to work."

"Yes, boss."

The bouncer walked out of the way and I walked into the office. I heard the door close behind me. I looked at the guy sitting at the desk. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "Take off the mask."

I slowly reached up and took off the mask...but not fully. It still covered my mouth.

He rolled his eyes. "I can't see your face."

"Why would you need to see my face? I'm just here for the job. So am I in or not?"

He smiled. "I like you. What's your name?"

"Shin Yoon Sung." 

He nodded. "You've got guts, kid. You're in. You're what we need here. Someone who's got guts. Gotta need a guy who can handle drunk customers."

I smirked. "I'll say if I'm in or not. How much's the pay?"

He leaned forward and grinned. "120,000 won an hour. Enough?"

"What do you think, Sherlock? Yes."

"You can start tomorrow." He opened his drawer and took something out, before throwing something at me. "This is your uniform. Should fit you." He looked me up and down.

"Whatever. See you." I took the uniform and turned to the door.

"Wait." I looked at him. "FYI, the name's Key."

I nodded and left. As I closed the door, I heard him chuckle and mutter, "Interesting kid."

I almost laughed.

Mission accomplished.

Your POV End

---