Good Day

Can't I ♥ You ?

 

Jieun’s POV

 

Ya! It’s almost 30 minutes, no buses passed? Aish jinjja... So annoying. Eventually I decided to walk while cursing bus driver and kicking stones until a car stopped near me and the window was opened.

 

“Hi, miss!” my eyes widdened suddenly when saw the driver of this car.

 

“You wanna come?”

 

He offered me to come? Kyaaaaaa~ after 2 years I became his secret admirer, this thing happened. My heart was thumping fastly. I almost couldn’t believe what happened to me now.

 

“Uhm.. yeah...” and then he smiled to me. I dead! Omo, he looked so bright when I was closer to him. His smile, his chubby cheek, ah so adorable <3

 

“Don’t put your bag on your lap, put it on back seat”, he said.

 

“Ne, gomawo” I tried to smile to hide my nervousness. He turned the machine up and drove his car. We were in silence. He focused in driving and I just looked at somewhere because I was too nervous. Nobody talked. Suddenly he turned the radio on.

 

“What song do you like most?” he asked me.

 

I turned my face to him. “Ne? I... have many song that I like very much”.

 

“hmm, song that do you like most now?”

 

“Can’t I Love You. Waeyo?”

 

“Ani”. He suddenly reached his phone and pressed some numbers on keypad.

 

“Yoboseyo? Who is this?” I heard a voice but... it was from radio?!

 

“I’m Jang Wooyoung. I want to request a song for my friend”, he said it by phone. Mwo? What?

 

“What is your friend’s name, if we may know?” the broadcaster from that radio asked Wooyoung.

 

Wooyoung stared at me, put his phone far away from his face, and asked, “ What is your name?” he suddenly chuckled, may be he felt weird because he didn’t know his own friend’s name.

 

“Lee Jieun”, I replied steadily while smiling at him. I’ve never talked with him, I just admired him secretly, and now we know each other’s name. I think this is a good first step in order to be closer with him someday, kekeke.

 

“What? Lee Jieun?” suddenly his face changed. From chuckled to startled.

 

“Wae? Why are you so startled?” I asked him curiously.

 

“Wooyoung-ssi...?” the broadcaster called wooyoung because wooyoung was too long not talk again.

 

“Ne, her name is Lee Jieun”, he answered. “I want to request ‘Can’t I Love You’ for her”.

 

“Okay, this is ‘Can’t I Love You’ for Wooyoung-ssi and Jieun-ssi. Please listen well”.

 

I heard Jinwoon 2AM’s voice and Changmin 2AM’s voice. I smiled at my self because I like this song very much. This song is for you Wooyoung oppa...

 

“Ya! Do you like this so much? Even you smile like that!” he chuckled.

 

“Ne, gomawo oppa..” I smiled shyly.

 

“How can you smile cutely like that?” he also smiled to me. “You can consider this as my apology to you because I bumped you. Do you still feel hurt?”

 

“Ani ani... I’m fine”, I said. And suddenly I realized something. “Oh, why do we pass this way? This is not my way!”

 

“Mwo? Ya I forgot that I must takeyou home first!” he laughed. “Okay, which way to go to your house princess?”

 

I pointed the way and explained him well. He already know my region before so I musn’t be pointed the way for whole time. He said it near his friend’s house.

 

I was so excited. Is these accident a sign that I will be closer with him? Kyaaaa~ I asked my self until I didn’t realize that I’ve arrived at my house.

 

“ Is this your house?” he asked me while taking my bag at back and gave it to me.

 

“Ne. Jinjja gomawo oppa”, I said before I got out from his car. He opened the window.

 

“You’ll go first”, he said from his car. I nodded and smiled to him. He also smiled to me. Then I waved at him and went inside without looking for him again.

 

 

Wooyoung’s POV

 

“Lee Jieun...” I gasped. “Is not she is the girl whom Nichkhun mentioned before, is she?!”

 

***

how about this chapter? I need know what are you thinking ^^