(Fake) Sweet Guy?

Can't I ♥ You ?

Wooyoung’s POV

“Lee Jieun...” I shocked. “Is not she is the girl whom Nichkhun mentioned before, is she?!” I asked my self. I remembered when I talked with her. She is just a nice person! She is kind, polite, and innocent. I wonther be Nichkhun’s target. Wait... Why must I care? It isn’t my business, is it?

 

***

 

“Where is Nichkhun?”, Chansung asked. We wereeating at canteen but Nichkhun wasn’t here.

 

“I don’t know. He may be meeting Jieun or calling his another girlfriend”, I said.

 

I went to library after say bye to Chansung. When I was at library, I suddenly remembered about Jieun. I decided to meet her, assuredthat she was with Nichkhun or not.

 

“Hi, do you know Lee Jieun? Where class is she?” I asked a girl.

 

“Of course, she is at 2-1 class”. She answered politely and then I said thanks and left her.

 

When I arrived in front of her class, I didn’t immediately enter the classroom but I took a glance. I saw Jieun was eating bread whileNichkhun feed her.

 

 

Jieun’s POV

 

I felt faint and tired so much. I just laidmy head on the table and tried to write a note from whiteboard sometimes. I really wanted to go to canteen but I was too dizzy. And suddenly I received 1 message from Nichkhun oppa.

 

“Why didn’t you go to canteen? Want me to buy a bread for you?”

 

Nichkhun oppa was approachingme since two weeksago. I tried to ignore him but he approached me more instead and always did something nice. He also liked to give me my favourite chocolate bread when I didn’t have a time to go to canteen. Such a caring person, or...?

 

 

Flashback

Break time almost finished, I was hurry and ran to the canteen as fast as I could to get chocolate bread that I like so much. (you know the bread is that used to be eaten by Pilsook in Dream High. I love that bread, itlooks very yummy!). But chocolate bread is the most best-selling bread, so I didn’t want to lose my bread. Good! There was 1 bread only left! When I grabbed it, someone grabbed it too. I looked at that person. Omo, it’s Nichkhun oppa! The most famous and best playboy! Well, I had to admitted that he was handsome, especially when I looked at him closer. But usually, a playboy is handsome, right? If he isn’t, he would never to be a playboy. And now, he was stared at me so long. His eye widened while looking at me from head to toe.

 

“Take it”, I said.

 

“Ah, aniyo... This bread is for you”, Nichkhun said nicely. “How can I let you give me this bread? I should do it, please”. He smiled so brightly while putting bread on my palm.

 

“Ah? Ne... gomawo Nichkhun oppa” I make a fake smiled and waved at him because the class was going to start.

 

Flashback End

 

 

“Hi Jieun, why didn’t you reply my message?” he suddenly came and sat beside me. I didn’t answered.

 

“Are you sick?” he asked me again. He leaned his face closer to me. I startled and tried to write that long note on my book.

 

“Jieun, please answer me. Are you sick? I really worry about your condition.”

 

“Aniyo...”I answered while writing, he suddenly grabbed my hand to stop writing.

 

“Eat this first” he put the bread in front of my mouth (like Pilsook and Jason’s scene when they admitted their jealousy in Dream High, I like it so much! <3)

 

“Didn’t you have to come back to your class?” I bit the bread and then held it myself.

 

“I’ll wait until you finished your eating” he said. I really didn’t know what I had to say. He was really kind. And then I just nodded. Suddenly he grabbed my note book.

 

“Andwae!” I grabbed it back from him.

 

“Wae?” he asked curiously.

 

“Mianhae... But I really don’t like anyone look at my note book. I said it truthfully. Its content is all about Wooyoung and I slippedone picture of Wooyoung. I finished eating and going to throw this bread-wrap to trash can out of class. I walked slowly until I lost my balance and I couldn’t see anything...

 

 

Wooyoung’s POV

 

I tried to eavesdrop. Itwastrue, Nichkhun really approached Jieun. Okay, I decided to come back to class because break time almost finished. When I walked a little far from Jieun’s class, Nichkhun called me.

 

“Wooyoung! Please help me!” I saw Nichkhun carried Jieun. I immediately approached him.

 

“Wae? What happened to her?” I asked.

 

“She fainted. Please talk to Sonsaengnim and clean up her stuff in class. I’ll bring her to health room and I had to take her homeafter she was concious already.” I nodded.

 

I went to Sonsaengnim and cleanedup her stuff. I lookedat her book, she haven’t finished to write note onwhiteboard. I decided to write for her. It finished in 5 minutes although my handwriting is not as good as hers. And I put all her stuff in her bag, and then I saw a white paper fell on the floor. When I took it, I really startled on what I was seeing!