It’s Ended

Can't I ♥ You ?

 

 

Jieun’s POV

 

A week later, Nichkhun and I watched a movie together. I agreed because it’s a long time I didn’t go out. After we had lunch, we sat on bench under the shady tree. The park was deserted. We were in silence, I didn’t know what I should said to him.

“Jieun.”

“Ne?”

“Do you love Wooyoung?”

I was silent for a moment. I didn’t answer him. His question really shocked me.

“Why didn’t you answer? You- “

“Ani, I don’t love him”, I cut him.

“Gotjimal” he said. I lifted my head and stared at him with a confusion.

“Gotjimalhaji maseyo, Jieun-ah. You aren’t smart enough to lie.” He continued his word. I couldn’t say anything, I just ducked my head. He gave me a white paper. I took it and saw it. I was so startled. I stared at Nichkhun for a moment seriously. And then I took my notebook from my bag. Wooyoung’s photo wasn’t there! Why I didn’t realize?

 

 

“Wooyoung gave it to me. He found it when he cleaned up your stuff to help me, on the day you fainted.” He explained me, answered my confusion that implied on my face. I widened my eyes, shocked. It means that Wooyoung had known...?

“He has known about your feelings. Finally I’ve known a person who you love, and finally I’ve known reason why you cried at that time.” He continued. He could cover his disappointment with his face expression, but he couldn’t with his voice. His voice was different from usual. Like... bitterly.

“I’m still with you, Nichkhun. Don’t worry.” I put Wooyoung’s photo in my pocket.

“Andwae... I’ve broken my promise. I said that I would change myself right? But in fact, I couldn’t. Wooyoung caught me. I’m sorry Jieun, I lied to you.” I didn’t expect Nichkhun would say that.

I’d known that he was playboy, but I still accepted him. I started to open my heart, but he didn’t change and he lied to me. I was very upset, but I couldn’t shout or else. My tears dropped out.

 

 

“I’m sorry to make you cry Jieun.” He said while cupping my face and wiping my tears.

“Thanks because you’ve said the truth” I said softly. He hugged me.

“Mianhae... I should realizethat you never like me and support you to be with Wooyoung.”

I thought it’s a waste to love Wooyoung. His feeling will never changed to me.

“You should confess to him before it’s too late.”

“Mwo? It’s a waste. I know that he doesn’t love me. I heard what he said when I was in healthy room.”

“Who knows that he lied, like you?” he teased me and then pulled me to his motorcycle and put helmet for me and him.

“Ya! Where are we going to?”

“Wooyoung’s house!”

We arrived at his house but his sister said that he wasn’t there, he’d been going to his grandma’s house by train to Busan currently. We went to station and I looked for him everywhere. I hoped God gave me a chance for me to talk with him.

 

 

Wooyoung’s POV

 

I went to grandma’s house. I wanted to look her and... refresh my tangles mind. I felt that I interfered Nichkhun and Jieun’s business. I was in station already but I didn’t know why I didn’t want to leave Seoul. The train was going to arrive here. I leaned my self on the wall while listening music in my ipod. Suddenly I heard a song that I heard a familiar song in my ear.


mebon majuchil ttemada niga usojul ttemada
jogeumssik ne ane jogeumssik nol hyanghan maeumi jaradoni
ijeneun nol senggakhamyon ni moseubeul tto-ollimyon
jakkuman dugeundeneun ne simjangeun momchuljul molla

do isang gamchul su omneun nemam
jonbu da jugo sipo

hangsang gyoteso (ni yopeso) nol sarang hamyon andwelkka
nuguboda noreul jikigo sipeun mam badajumyon andwelkka
noye mamsoge (gaseumsoge) nega isseumyon andwelkka
noege gajang sojunghan sarami dwego sipo oso ne mameul badajwo

I... I think I started to love you. Or I was loving you? I didn’t expect you loved me earlier. Thanks for saving my photo secretly. I just talked with myself. My train had arrived. But i still leaned on this cold wall. I really didn’t understand myself. What is my will actually?

 

 

Jieun’s POV

 

I’ve looked for him at whole place, but I didn’t find him. I walkedwithunsteadysteps and leaned myself on the wall. My tears dropped again.

“Can’t I love you? Can’t I say I love you?”