Rejected

Can't I ♥ You ?

 

 

Jieun’s POV

I opened my eyes. I didn’t see anyone until Nichkhun suddenly entered. He sat beside me, on the edge of the bed.

“What happened to me?”, Iasked him.

“You fainted. You better take a rest” he said seriously.

“Who did bring me here?” I asked again while trying to sit.

“Me.” he replied shortly while helping me to sit properly. And then he came closer to me, while smiling.

“Jieun, I like you... I really love you. You’re so different with another girl” he said it more seriously and stared at me. I turned my face to another direction but he lifted my chin in order me didn’t avoid his eyes.

“I know that you labelled me as playboy...” he said it softly. “But I really love you. May be I can change to be a good guy if you want to.” He soled and suddenly went out of room.

Oh my! I lost my words. Eotteoke? I lovedWooyoung but why Nichkhun lovedme instead? I shook my head. This is crazy! I only lovedWooyoung! Not his friend, Nichkhun. I wore my shoes and preparedmyself for went out.

 

 

Wooyoung’s POV

I must have opened the door if I didn’t hear what Nichkhun said to Jieun. Nichkhun kept staring at Jieun. I decided to not enter.

“Jieun, I like you... I really love you. You’re so different with another girl” he said it more seriously and stared at her. sheturned herface to another direction but he lifted herchin in order to herdidn’t avoid his eyes.

“I know that you labelled me as playboy...” he said it softly. “But I really love you. May be I can change to be a good guy if you want to.” He suddenly went out of room.

 

 

I didn’t suppose that Jieun didn’t say anything. And then Nichkhun went out so I pretended not to hear anything.

“Has she concious?”, I asked him while giving Jieun’s bag to him.

“Ne, gomawo”, he replied. After that I gave him a white paper.

“I found this when I was cleaning upher stuff.”He was so startled.

“What does it mean?” he pointed at that paper which is my photo. And there was a sentence:

“Jang Wooyoung, I want to be the one most important person for you”

“I don’t know but please don’t misunderstand. I don’t love her and I believe she lovesyou. There’s no way any girl don’t like you right?” I explained because I didn’t want my friendship destroyed because of a girl.

“You really don’t love her?” he asked me anxiously.

“Ne. I don’t love her.” I tapped his shoulder and came back to class.

 

 

 

Jieun’s POV

“You really don’t love her?”

I covered my mouth when I was going to out of room. I heard what Nichkhun asked to Wooyoung. My heart was thumping twice faster from usual. My ear didn’t want to hear what the answer but my heart want to.

“Ne. I don’t love her.”

I heard it clearly. I feel my limp feet couldn’t stand anymore. I leaned myself on the wall and sat on the cold floor. I didn’t realize that I’ve already cried, I really couldn’t hold back the tears that came out of my eyes. I nagged myself. Realize, Jieun! Wooyoung won’t love you!

 

 

Suddenly I saw Nichkhun oppa squated in front of me. He lifted my jaw up. He startled because I was crying. He cupped my face.

“Jieun, why are you crying?”, he asked me panicly. I didn’t know why but my tears out more loudly. Even though I didn’t arouse voice, I couldn’t stop my tear. He pulled me and hugged me tightly. He my hair. I totally forgot that he is playboy who oftentalked about bymany students. I felt that he did it with sincerity. I let myself on his embrace.

“Wooyoung won’t hug you, Wooyoung won’t your hair, Wooyoung won’t asked why are you crying, Wooyoung won’t love you!”I said to myself.

“Jieun, please stop crying and tell me why are you cring.”

I releasedmyself from his embrace. I leanedmyself on the wall. He suddenly grabbed my hand and wiped my tears.

“I... have decided what answer I’ll give to you.” I said to Nichkhun. He gave me a bottle of water. I gulped a while to calm me down.

“I...”

 

 

***