The Best Day Ever

Can't I ♥ You ?

 

 

Jieun’s POV

I cried without arouse my voice. Suddenly someone hugged me.

“Just let your tears drop out. Nobody knows that you’re crying.” He whispered to me.

I lifted my head up. “Gomawo, Nichkhun-ah”.

After a minute, he release his embrace and tapped my shoulder. “Kaja.”

We went out from this station and suddenly I saw Wooyoung who wanted to get on taxi.

 

 

“Wait...! Wooyoung! Wooyoung!” I chased him while shouting at him like crazy person. Suddenly I fell because I stepped on my loose shoelace. Aish! I immediately stood up and chased him back. But I saw the taxi had gone away. I stopped run and sat on the road.

“Wooyoung...!” I mumbled while crying again and again. “Ish, you’re so annoying!” I throw out my shoes.

“Hey.”

 I turned my head. “Wooyoung...?” I widened my eyes.

“Who is the annoying person? Me?or your shoes?”

 

 

I didn’t answer, but I asked him instead.

“Uhm... have you seen this?” I took a photo from my pocket. His face looked confused.

“Ani. Ya! Where did you get this?!”

Mwo? He pretended to not know, or he really didn’t know? Aish, this is so embarassing!

“Secret. It’s not your business. Bye.” I replied quickly and left him.

He suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me to face him.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” he stared at me deeply. What?

“Jieun-ah, I think I’m in love with you.” He hugged me.

I just stood up blankly. After that he releasedhis embrace and suddenly punched my cheek.

“Awww! Why are you doing this?” I protested.

“It’s hurt, right? This is not a dream.” He smiled. I didn’t know why I just stared at him.

“Aish... this chick. You still don’t believe? Arasseo.”

 

 

He leaned his face to me and I saw that he wanted to kiss my lips. But I covered his lips with my mother finger.

“Ani.” I smiled. “I believe you. I love you too, Jang Wooyoung.” I tiptoed and kiss himon his lips. I sticked my tongue out and ran left him.

“Ya! You cheated!” he shouted at me.

I ran as fast as I could but I should known that I was a slow runner. He caught me and carried me on his shoulder.

“Do you wanna challenge me?” he smirked.

“Wooyoung-ah, put me down!” I was so shy because many people looked at us. But he seemed didn’t care.

 

 

“And now you’re going to receive your punishment because of your cheat!” he put me down and he suddenly cupped my cheek and kissed my lips passionately. He deepened the kiss. Ahaha My Wooyoung! <3 I really enjoyed it. After a few minutes, I pushed him softly and blushed.

“Mwo? What did you do to me? is this you called punishment?” I pretended to be angry.

“Ne. You’re happy, right?” He smirked. He hugged me tightly and kissed me once more. I didn’t want to push him this time and put my hand around his neck. Now, he looked like a wild animal that was starving when he kissed me. Ah, today is the best best best ever day. I replied his kiss and hugged him more tightly and didn’t want to release him. I love you, Jang Wooyoung.

 

***

 

Chapter 7 end!

I’m so sorry for any mistakes, I hope you like it and thank you very much for reading this fanfic! I love you all!  :3