Lost and Found

Can't I ♥ You ?

Jieun’s POV

 

“I... have decided what answer I’ll give to you.” I said to Nichkhun. He gave me a bottle of water. I gulped water a while to calm me down.

“So what is that?”

“I’ve decided to look at you from positive side. I’ll try to forget your negative side. Please change yourself into a good guy.” I said it bitterly and he smiled at me.

“Gomawo Jieun-ah, I promise.” He hugged me. I didn’t know what I must feel? Happy or not?

 

 

***

 

 

Day by day through my life. I felt a differences in my life. From now on, I mustforget Wooyoung, stop paying attention for him secretly, stop rememberingthe memory when he took me home. I must... really really forget him. Nichkhun would ‘help’ me by giving his attention to me.

When the bell rang, I went out of classroom. Suddenly someone covered my eyes with hands.

“Ya! Who is this?” I shouted.

“Jieun-ah... Let’s go together!” Nichkhun released his hands from my eyes and embraced my shoulder.

We haven’t an official yet, but he treated me like I was his girlfriend. Remember what did I say? “I decided to look at you from positive side. I’ll try to forget your negative side. Please change yourself into a good guy.” It didn’t mean that I would be his girlfriend right? Yeah, other students have assumed that I was his girlfriend -_____-

 

 

“Ne, Nichkhun oppa” I replied while walking with him.

“Wanna go to coffee shop with Chansung and the others?”

“Mwo?!” I startled. Wooyoung was there too, right?

“Wae, Jieun-ah? You looked so startled. You’ve never met my friends, right?” he asked suspiciously.

“A-aniyo~” I replid hastily. I tried to neutralize my voice before he asked another questions. He smiled and punched my cheek.

“You’re so cute, my princess” He said. I didn’t realize that his face was inchs apart from me. My heart was thumping fastly. I hoped he didn’t hear it. He smiled again. “Kaja”.

We walked to the park and he put helmet for me (like Jin Gook did for Hyemi) then he put helmet for himself. After a few minutes, we arrived at coffee shop. We walked into coffee shop and he grabbed my hand. I could see Wooyoung was playing around with his ipod and Chansung was talking with Min and Jia.

 

 

“Ya! Why are you took so long?” Chansung shouted at Nichkhun.

“Mianhae, my class ended longer than usual”, I replied earlier.

“Ah, gwaenchanna Jieun, I just nagging at Nichkhun”, he said hastily. Nichkhun smirked.

“What are you smirking for?” he snorted.

“Ani ani...” Nichkhun said innocently. I giggled. This time his face is very funny. After that we ordered some coffee. Nichkhun was talking with Chansung, I was talking with Min and Jia, but Wooyoung looked silent although he joined to talk sometimes.

 

 

Wooyoung’s POV

I didn’t know why I felt listless. I just playing aroung with my ipod. I talked sometimes to reply Chansung or Nichkhun’s questions. Chansung was talking with Min and Jia busily. Suddenly I saw Nichkhun sat closer with Jieun and whispered at her. He leaned his face closer to her. Their lips was very close, it’s about 3 centimeters apart. Ya! Don’t tell me that you wanna kiss her? My head was going to explode! I clenched my hand and stomped my feet on the floor. Oh God I didn’t want to see!

“Nichkhun-ah, don’t do it” she covered his lips with her mother finger.

Huffft~ What a relieve! Wait..., what did just I say?

“Mianhae...” she averted from him.

“It’s okay, butbe ready for next time!” he giggled and punched her cheek. She didn’t say anything and then turn around her face to me. What? Before I averted, she did it first. Nichkhun suddenly said to us that he must go now.

“How with Jieun?” I asked without realize it. It just came out from my mouth.

“I’m really sorry Jieun-ah, my mom was waiting for me.” Jieun just nodded. Aish this chick was really innocent! After that Nichkhun went home.

“Wooyoung, could you take her home?”Chansung asked to me. Jieun looked panic. I suddenly remembered when I found my photo under her desk. She was still...?

“I’m sorry I can’t” I replied quickly. Finally she went home with Jia.

 

 

I drove my car after Chansung. I through amusement park and saw Nichkhun’s motorcycle. I stopped my car and searched Nichkhun’s face. Bingo! He was with a girl. I didn’t know who was her because she wore different uniform. I decided to wait him near his motorcycle. So he lied to Jieun? I was a bit angry, i didn’t believe that he lied to Jieun, I thought he really wanted to change himself. After 5 minutes, he finished his talk with that girl, that girl looked for taxi and he approached his motorcycle.

“Hi, Nichkhun” I greeted him.

“Wooyoung? Why are you here?”

“I just wanna go home, but I looked your motorcycle here, so I wanna meet you.” I said casually.

“You saw her?”

“Ne. Your girlfriend?” I asked him directly.

“Ne” he replied softly. “Please don’t say anything to Jieun”. I just smiled a little.

“Nichkhun-ah, I’d never said anything to your girlfriends before, until they found your rottenness themselves.” I made him speechless. “But you better choose, Jieun or her. I heard that you will change but you’ve broken your promise.” He lost his words.

“Do you love her?” he suddenly asked me this question. This time I was speechless instead.

“I don’t know. I think ifyou won’t change, I may love her”. I replied quickly and left him.

On the way, I felt that I was fighting with myself. What do you mean about what just did you say to Nichkhun? Aish, this question really disturbed me.

 

 

***