The Beginning

Can't I ♥ You ?

Jieun’s POV

 

“Omo! I must go home now! Unless mom will kill me!” I looked at my watch. It was 5:00 PM.

 

I walked quickly until I bumped someone. (mianhae I know many stories have an bumping scene kekeke, okay ignore me)

 

“Awww!” I think my arm bruised because it’s hurt when my arm was hit table, but actually it isn’t after I checked my arm.

 

“Are you okay?” this guy gave his hand “Mianhae... Let me help you”. I reached his hand and stood up.

 

I nodded slowly and smiled shyly, “ Ah, Gwaenchanna... Gomawo.”

 

“Okay, I’ll leave first, okay? Take care of yourself” he smiled brightly and waved his hand. My eyes can’t stop to look at him until he disappered from my sight. And then I left canteen to go home.

 

(GUESS who is he!) :D

 

 

 

Wooyoung’s POV

 

I walked to table where Nickhun, Chansung who sat beside his girlfriend, Min, and Min’s friend, Jia were.

 

“Why you took so long?” Nickhun said when I sat beside him.

 

“Mianhae, I have fewtroubles in teacher room, hehehe” I lied, I was too lazy to tell about bump accident that occurs a few minutes ago.

 

“Okay, let’s go to coffee shop. Nickhun want to meet her girlfriend. Wanna join, wooyoungie?” Chansung said.

 

“Mwo? Girlfriend? Which girlfriend in this time?” I asked Nickhun.

 

“I think you don’t know her. But actually I’m going to break her up because I’ve found a new good one. I was bored” Nickhun said those sentences innocently.

 

“Bored? Do you think girl are items in the mall? Blablabla....” I advice him a lot without realize it. Actually I don’t like his behaviour that always hurt women’s heart. Women must to be respected, right?

 

“Wae? Wanna steal my new girlfriend?” aisssh that Nickhun.

 

“Ani”, I replied shortly because I don’t know what could I say again to make him realize about his behaviour.

 

“So, who is that good one?” Chansung asked.

 

“Lee Jieun” Nickhun answered it while smiling, seemed Lee Jieun is also smiling in front of him. I shuddered.

 

“So you wanna join?” this time Chansung asked me.

 

“ah aniya. I’ve seen for many times that Nickhun break his girlfriend up, and she cries loudly, then he persuadeher to not cry. I won’t see that scene again. Hehehe”, I refused. “ I also want to take a rest, I’m a bit tired”.

 

“Gyahaha, you must try even for once, Wooyoung! Okay, annyeong!”, Nickhun said and they left me.

 

“Annyeong”, I said while waving at them.

 

 

 

I turned my machine up and went out from this school. When I passed the shelter near school, I saw a girl whom I bumped at canteen. She was waiting for bus but I couldn’t see any buses passed. And then she was walking left that shelter. So I stopped my car in front of her, scrolled pane and greeted her.

 

“Hi, miss!” and then her face looked very startled when I greeted her. But, her face looked so cute instead.

 

“ah, annyeong...” she said softly.

 

“You wanna come?”

 

 

*****

 

 

how so far?

need your subscriptions and comments here ^^