Be Bold!

T e a r s . . .

 

“Tomorrow’s Christmas Eve. Are you and your friends doing anything?” Onew asked once they got off the cruise at about 6.01pm.

 

“Not that I know of I don’t think. But I think Hyemin wanted to make another get together with the 5 of you. I think it’s going to be karaoke-ing again.” She cringed.

 

Onew laughed and replied,

 

“I heard about it too from Minho. Seems like your friend really wants to get together with Taemin but she’s too shy to actually ask him. Just tell her to ask him and it’s going to be a high chance that he’ll say yes.” Onew suggested and Hyejae replied,

 

“I know. I’m going to tell her to do that. Otherwise, I’ll tell her that I’ll tell him for her. It’s sorta getting annoying around our apartment because she keeps on talking to herself about whether or not she should just ask him out!” They both laughed.

 

Hyejae’s phone rang. She looked at the caller ID and then said,

 

“Yebeoseyo? Mr. Yoon? Is there something wrong?” Onew looked at Hyejae and they began to walk downtown together, aimlessly.

 

“Ah…kerraeso? Ne…ne…arraso…ne…I’ll see you tomorrow then…ne…ne…Annyeong Mr. Yoon.” She hung up and then sighed.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“I have to go and help my boss, Mr. Yoon tomorrow for something he has to do so I can’t hang out with you tomorrow. Bian. I can hang with you on the 25th though? Bianhae Onew…” Onew smiled.

 

He was smiling but he was sad on the inside. It wasn’t everyday that he got a chance to have a week off from “work” so he wanted to make the most of it.

 

“Kaenchana. I understand.” Hyejae smiled.

 

“Let’s just make the most of today yes?” Hyejae said and Onew nodded.

 

They walked off and went to eat dinner.

 

***

 

-25TH Dec-

 

“Oh. My. God!” Hyemin screamed and ran to hug Hyejae.

 

“Humph!” She said as she was embraced in a bear hug by Hyemin.

 

“Thank you so much Jae! Oh, my God! I so owe you!” Hyejae laughed and so did Jaehyun.

 

“Good! Remember that you owe me!” Hyejae joked along and then said,

 

“Come on! Let’s hurry up! Don’t you want to get your hair done for tonight?” Hyejae suggested and Hyemin jumped up and down.

 

“Yes! Yes! Will you do the kind of hair your good at? You know the twisty thingy!” Hyejae laughed.

 

“You can’t even name that hairstyle?! I’m shocked!” She said in a fake shocked voice. Hyemin smacked Hyejae playfully on the arm and said,

 

“You know I’m too excited!” Jaehyun and Hyejae looked at each other and then burst out laughing.

 

“We know you too well!” Jaehyun finally spoke. Hyemin pouted and began to drag the both of them towards her room.

 

“Hyejae, please do my hair! Jaehyun, will you please do my make-up? I want to look natural!” Jaehyun laughed and nodded.

 

“Anything for you Bingung mama!” The three of them burst in fits of giggled.

 

***

 

“Omo! Omo! I’m so excited!” Hyemin said as they got closer and closer to the karaoke room they were in last time. Jaehyun and Hyejae looked at each other and then rolled their eyes. Hyemin had said that for the millionth time!

 

They finally arrived and when the waitress asked if they made a reservation (there were large crowds of people waiting outside and inside to get in) Hyejae nodded and said,

 

“Kang Hyejae.” The lady looked down her list and nodded when she found her name.

 

“The room on the far left at the very bottom of the hallway.” Hyejae smiled and nodded. The three of them walked down and many eyes were staring at them enviously.

 

“Who made the reservation?” Jaehyun asked.

 

“Haha, I did, obviously if I used my own name!” Hyejae answered the obvious.

 

“Do you think he’ll really say yes? What if…what if he says no?!” Hyemin suddenly cried out saying and Hyejae and Jaehyun sighed.

 

“He’s going to say yes.” They both said at the same time.

 

Hyemin looked at her friends and then smiled.

 

“You guys are right. He’s going to say yes! No one’s every rejected me before! Taemin’s no exception!”

 

“That’s the spirit!” Jaehyun said and the three of them laughed, finally reached the room that they had managed to book.

 

The opened the door and walked inside. Jonghyun and Key was singing Ne-Yo’s song, Closer.

 

“Hey!” Key said through the microphone and they waved back. Jonghyun and Key finished singing to the song and then, they all sat down.

 

“Now! Presents time!” Minho said and they began to give out presents to each other.

 

When they were finally done, Hyemin stood up and walked over to the microphone. Jaehyun and Hyejae looked at each other in surprise. They both thought that she would ask him privately…

 

Hyejae turned to look at Onew who was smiling at her and nodded his head in the direction of Hyemin. She smiled back at him and waited for Hyemin to speak.

 

“I, 2, 3 Check, check.” She began.

 

“Umm…Well…I want to say something to someone-“

 

“She’s going to confess to me!” Key shouted out and everyone burst out laughing.

 

“Not really, no.” Hyemin continued.

 

She took a gulp of air and then, screwing her eyes together, she shouted out,

 

“Taemin oppa! Will you go out with me!”

 

***

 

“Wow, she was good!” Onew said as he and Hyejae walked out of the karaoke room once again, like they had 5 days ago.

 

“Yeah, I know. She’s really brave.” Onew smiled and nodded in recognition.

 

They were walking along the street when Onew said,

 

“Wow, five days seem to have gone by really fast hasn’t it?” He turned to face Hyejae who was smiled and nodding.

 

“Yeah, I know. I’m glad I left my room that day of your concert, otherwise I would never have met you and none of the events in the past few days would’ve happened!” She and Onew laughed.

 

Suddenly, Onew grabbed her hand and began to walk, turning around, walking back to the karaoke place.

 

“Onew! Where are we going?!” Hyejae asked as they passed the karaoke place.

 

“You’ll see!” 

 

***

 

ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT~

will it be a perfect ending...?

Or will it be a sad rejection...?

^^

am I predictable? ^^

xxx