The Unplanned Meeting

T e a r s . . .

Hyejae stood in front the large concert venue and watched as hundreds of girls in groups tried to barge in to get a good spot for the concert. She sighed.

 

Maybe this wasn’t a good idea to begin with.

 

“YAH! KANG HYEJAE! YOU REALLY CAME!” Hyejae heard her friend shout at her and she cringed.

 

“I guess it’s too late now…” She turned around and smiled at herself.

 

Hyemin ran to her and hugged her tightly.

 

“I’m so glad you came. I was starting to doubt your word…” Hyemin said to her muffled. Hyejae saw Jaehyun walk up to her, a bright smile on her face.

 

“Kaja~! The concert’s about to start!” Hyemin broke off the hug and turned to Jaehyun.

 

“Wae? We’re VIP’s! We don’t have to push around for a good spot…wait…that reminds me, I never asked but…how exactly did you get the VIP tickets?! They’re supposed to be really hard to get!” Hyemin said and looked at Jaehyun. Hyejae wanted to know too.

 

“You’ll see soon.” Hyemin turned to Hyejae and cocked an eyebrow.

 

***

 

The concert was really amazing. Of course though, it was because it wasn’t the first time SHINee had a solo concert.

 

“Oh, my God! I’ve fallen in love with Taemin all over again!” Hyemin swooned and pretended to faint. Hyejae and Jaehyun laughed.

 

Hyejae felt really happy. She was glad that she had made the right decision to come here and she didn’t regret it one bit. Seeing her favourite idol perform in front of her, she was really glad.

 

“Oh! Jaehyun, didn’t you say that your brother was having a get together? Where are we meeting them?” Hyemin asked, her Taemin faze gone in a split second.

 

“Let’s go then!” Jaehyun said and began to turn the other way from the exit.

 

“Uhh…chakkanman. Jaehyun…shouldn’t we be going outside? Why are we going inside?”

 

Jaehyun turned around and smiled mysteriously and then continued walking towards the stage. Soon, they reached the back stage where there were two guards standing there.

 

“Pass?” One of them asked, his voice deep.

 

Jaehyun smiled and said,

 

“Here you go.” The man looked down at the three stage passes for a second and then gave it back to Jaehyun and said,

 

“You may go in.”

 

“Kamsahamnida.” She replied and turned to face her two shocked friends.

 

“Kaja. Don’t you guys want to meet my oppa?” Jaehyun said with a smile. Hyejae and Hyemin looked at each other and then followed in after her quickly.

 

“You’re brother works behind the scenes?! No wonder we got VIP tickets!” Hyemin exclaimed. Jaehyun giggled and replied,

 

“Sort of but not really.” They walked more and more in. Hyemin and Hyejae looked at each other and said to each other with their eyes, how come she knows where she’s going like she’s been here before? They both shrugged and just followed Jaehyun.

 

Suddenly, they hit lights and then, they were surrounded by people. Hairdressers, stylists and make-up artists.

 

Suddenly, from one of the rooms a tall figure stepped out, in casual clothes and was slipping on a jacket when Jaehyun ran to the boy and embraced him.

 

The boy was taken back.

 

“Oppa! I’ve missed you!” The boy was dazed for a slight second and then laughed and hugged Jaehyun back.

 

“I’ve missed my yeo dongsaeng also! It’s been so long since I’ve seen you!” Hyemin and Hyejae slowly turned their heads around and stared at each other, both of them thinking that their dreaming.

 

Jaehyun turned to her friends and said,

 

“Bian…I had friends before who knew of my relationship with him and tried to use me to get to him…so that’s why I kept it from the two of you for so long…bianhae! Please forgive me!” Jaehyun bowed. Hyemin and Hyejae looked at each other and then walked towards Jaehyun.

 

“Kaenchana. We understand.” Hyemin said and then looked up at Jaehyun’s older brother.

 

“Annyeong! I’m Park Hyemin! Nice to meet you!” Minho smiled.

 

“Jaehyun must really trust you if you’re standing in front of me. Annyeong. I’m-“

 

“Choi Minho. Arrayo.” Jaehyun, Hyemin and Minho laughed but Hyejae’s gaze was on someone else.

 

Someone who was also looking back at her…

 

***

 

It's Christmas Eve here and Christmas in other places.

I may not be celebrating Christmas but regardless, I wish you all a very happy Christmas | Eve and hope you all get the presents you desire ^^

 

Have another fantastic New Year also~ | 2 more years to go before the world 'ends' (does anyone even believe that?!)