your POV

typical love

 

Your POV

“please .. let me stay here …” but your aunt drag you outside.

You have no home .. you have nothing ..

It was cold. You sleep on the streets ..

Then you stop on a bus stop, you took your wallet. Your parents left you some money, thank goodness..

You decided to go to Seoul and try your luck there …

While on the bus your silently crying remembering the happy memories you have before ..

Your parents .. everything .. now you have nothing … nothing at all ..

You slowly open your eyes. The room is not familiar to you. You try to remember what happened last night but it just cause you a headache..

The door flung open.

“oh,your awake thank god .. gwenchana ? does your head hurts?” sojin is feeling you all over .

She touch your forehead, look at you face and even let you say ‘ahh’ to look at your mouth.

“im okay .. doctor Sojin”

“yah ! I’m really worried about you .. you have a very high fever last night, I almost brought to the hospital  but you stop me”

“I did?”

“yup, you said your okay and talking about letting you stay at your home .. you were talking while sleeping .. “

“I am?”

“yup .. I ask you why I shouldn’t brought you to the hospital ? you said you have a phobia with hospitals so I just let you be.”

You nod.

“I have .. my appa was brought there after his car accident .. I was there when he died .. a month or so my mother was also brought there the depression she felt when appa died is slowly killing her .. I was also there when she died .. so that’s why I have phobia with hospitals.”

“oh .. thank you for sharing this to me .. I know-“

“it’s okay .. thank you for listening ..”

She smiles. “you should also thank the person who helped you, if not for him I shouldn’t know that you have a fever and if isn’t for him you have collapse on the streets last night”

“him?”

She nods knowingly.

 

Sojin insisted that you take a day off to rest. You refuse but she immediately call her friend who’s your boss, that you will be absent that day and of course your boss agree.

“it’s better for me to go home now”

You suggested.

“wea? You can stay here”

Sojin whined, pouting

You chuckle. “sojin-ah, I will be a burden here and I just remember that I have laundry to do”

“Laundry ? But I want you to rest!”

She said in a boss tone.

“sojin-ah, I’m older than you even if you’re my boss, you know how stubborn I am, right?”

She lowered her head..

“okay, but please have some rest, you really got me worried last night .. okay?”

You touch to know that someone is caring for you.

“arasso .. I’ll rest well. I’ll be going see you tonight”

You were about to go out the door when she called you again.

You turn back.

“I have something to tell you”

“what is it?”

“about you savior …:”

Right, you forgot about that..

“oh, yeah .. thanks for reminding me, do you know him .. I want to thank him.”

She smile sweetly. ..

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i will really try my best .. *sigh* .

comments are appreciated ..

please subscribe .. thank you ~ :D