your saviour

typical love

 

the next day ,,,,,,,,

ONEW POV

“meat ! let’s eat meat for breakfast!” taemin yell.

“but you eat meat yesterday” key answer.

“can you guys converse without shouting?” minho intervene.

“it’s still early, come on .. yah, taemin-ah. Can’t we have vegetables today we have meat yesterday” jonghyun join in

“that’s what I’m telling him-”

He woke up, his tired … thinking about what happened last night that he didn’t get a lot of sleep.

“what are they fighting now..argh”

He timidly gets up from his bed, and went out. He was about to scold them for being loud so early in the morning when, he trips.

Everyone went silent, and then they burst into laughter.

 Onew stop with you conditions already ..

“hyung you okay?” minho ask still laughing.

he didn’t stood up.

“your kinda lazy today? And why did you trip” jonghyun ask.

“yeah, hyung .. the floor is formidable enough and there aren’t anything in the way” taemin inspect the floor.. he even try jumping on it.

“whatever he do, it’s onew condition~” key approach him and patted his head. “come on hyung  get up”

He slowly stood up.

“YAH YOU GUYS ARE SO NOISY! I’M SLEEPING QUIETLY AT MY ROOM.. AND I HEAR YOUR YELLINGS!”

Their eyes widen. To his surprise it didn’t last long, they were like ‘woah’ and a minute then the second, they were like ‘okay’ and went back to what they are doing..

They… ignore … me …

He sign, and went back to his room. Ouch as he touch his forehead ..

This is the worst morning ever .. he thought.

 

AT THE COFFEE SHOP …. Your POV

“~~~-ah, gwenchana?” minyoung ask, and touch your forehead.

You quickly stay away from her.

“I’m fine” you answer.

“but-“

“~~~-ah, get table 2’s order”

“deh! .. see yah” that was close.

You feel exhausted today. You touch your forehead. I think I have a fever .. why now?

“~~~-ah!”

“ahhh .. d-deh!”

Luckily you survive the day without fainting, but felt every minute it worst.

“why don’t you skip your part-time today, get a rest” minyoung is worried. The day’s work is done.

“~~~-ah, don’t tire yourself up” the coffee shop owner is also worried about you.

“gwenchana .. I really need to go, the chicken shop lacks staffs tonight, because the two staffs are having their break, family reasons”

“I’ll go-“ minyoung suggested.

“ani, you have to go home .. I’m really okay” you ride on your bike. “see you tomorrow…!”

I’m … dizzy … almost there …

You arrive at the chicken shop entrance. Your about to enter, but your vision turn blank.

“miss .. !”

You landed on a person’s strong arms .. and it felt comforting.

 

ONEW POV

He was humming happily…

Chicken … chicken ..

Suddenly your face appears. He shook his head ..

“why am I imagining her?”

He continue walking. People just pass him as if his just an ordinary human being ..

He smile. Oh, CHICKEN .. and his smile grew wider. His steps grow faster, his a meter away from the entrance.. when he saw you.

He stop and to his surprise you lost consciousness.

“miss …!”

Instinct took over him and ran to you before you totally down on the streets.

He sigh in relief when he caught you just in time.

He touch your forehead .. she’s hot ..

It is just when a lady came out of the door.

“~~~-ah !” she look worried.

“ammmh …”

“oh” she look at you. “what happened?”

“she fainted.” She look back you.

“I think she have a fever.”

“can you brought her inside?”

He nods and carried you. The lady open a door jut beside the kitchen.

“this is the staffs room, you can put her down on the bed now”

He obey. He look at you.

“ammmh, if you don’t mind me asking”

You look at her.

“your …. Onew of SHINEe, right?”

He was shock. How did she ..

He shook his head. She just smile.

“I understand.. I’m sojin by the way .. and you are?” her smile is understanding.

He smile.

“jinki .. Lee jinki” they shake hands.

“komawo, for helping her” she said sincere. “and as a treat I’ll treat you a whole chicken”

He can’t hide his happiness.

“thank you”

“anything for you”

He stay there for an hour. Sojin do treat him a whole chicken. He ask her if she keep it a secret about his identity, he doesn’t want the media know and follow him there every day. It is his ‘private-eat-chicken-place’ and he doesn’t want them to invade it. She nod smiling, understanding is in her eyes.

After he finish his ‘chicken’, and go back to the dorm he went to the staff room to see you.

“she must not take good care of herself” sojin said.

“why? Where are her parents?”

“she … was alone, her parents died … she live alone in a small apartment .. I don’t know why she’s here in seoul, she never told me the reason”

He look at you. She’s living … alone.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please comment and subscribe ... 

ahhhh ... i'll try my best .. so please bear with me .. 

thank you .. <3