impression

typical love

 

Onew POV

Chicken .. chicken .. I’m going to eat .. manyyyyyyy .. chicken .. kekeke~

He smiles to himself. Then his phone rang.

“yeoboseyo~-“

“HYUNG .. where the hell are you?”

“ahh .. key-goon.. why did you call?” he ask smiling.

He aren’t afraid to be heard there aren’t many costumers and his seat is on the farthest corner of the shop.

“why  you ask?”

“mmh ..” he nods.

“WE JUST TAKE 5 ..ON OUR PRACTISE .. I THOUGHT YOU ARE JUST GOING TO THE BATHROOM ..WHERE ARE YOU?!”

He put the phone away from his ears.

“yah don’t shout”  he heard jonghyun’s voice.

“I’ll shout whatever I want to!”

“kim kibum .. who do you think is the hyung here?” he ask.

“you-“

“so, you should not shout at your hyung likethat…”

“right .. mian- wait for a minute, your changing the topic .. WHERE ARE YOU?-“

“hyung, bring some chicken with you .. when you come back .. okay.. please .. don’t eat it all for yourself !” now he hear taemin’s voice. He is the only one who knew where he go whenever they have a break..

“BOWH?!, yah taemin-ah you knew?”

He’s imagining Key giving taemin his ‘LASER GLARE’. He chuckle. Taemin’s really dead…

“tell taemin I’ll bring him some ..”

“wait-“

“see yah .. key-goon ..”

He hang up.

Chicken .. chicken.. I’m going to eat chicken .. oh I’m in heaven ~ ..

 

Your POV

You are ready to give the costumer his order when you saw him talking to somebody on the phone.  His smiling widely, you clearly don’t understand what he and his caller is talking about since he’s seat is far from where you standing.

You continue to approach him when you saw him end his call.

“sir here is your-“

“oh .. can you wrap it instead?”

He has a .. nice voice..

“a-ahh ..”

“just give me my whole chicken and my juice .. wrap the rest of my orders .. sorry for the trouble ..”

You nod. Then walk.

“komawo !” he said out loud that make the other costumers look at his direction. he bow as means of sorry.

You look back also and bow.

“why are you wrapping that?” sojin ask when you enter the kitchen.

“he wants to”

“let me continue that.”

“okay, thanks .. oh! Is his order of whole chicken ready?”

She nods and points the table.

“thanks” and get the chicken, you also get a juice from the refrigerator.

“here you go sir”

You laid his order on the table.

“komawo.” He said and look at you.

He has really nice eyes .. smiling eyes .. this is not the eyes of a criminal ..

You and him stares with each other for a moment. Then he accidentally drop the fork his holding ..

“o-oh .. ammh .. I’m sorry”. He quickly get the fork. You bend down too.

“let me-“

You hand accidentally brush against his. You feel some kind of ‘electricity’ flow through your veins from the sudden contact.

You look at him, he is also looking at you. Did he felt that too?

He gives you the fork and quickly return back from his seat.

You also stood up. “I’m going t-to .. g-et you a-another one”

And hurriedly went back to the kitchen. As soon as the door close, you breathe deeply.. your heart is racing ..

“~~~-ah, gwenchana?” sojin asks.

You give her the fork.

“okay .. “ her face is confused.

“can you give him- the costumer a clean fork he drop that..”

She nods. “okay. .”

And get one.

you knew your impression of HIM change on that very day ...

What is happening to me? .. 

 

 

Onew's POV

“that was delicious .. this shop never fails to make my tummy full .. I’m coming back here tomorrow .. “

He said when he is outside. He called his manager earlier and ask to give him a ride back to the dorm. He got scolded but it paid off.

“that waitress I never saw her before..”

He recall his first time going there, but couldn’t remember her…

“maybe she’s new .. she’s quite interesting..” and pretty.. he smiled.

He can’t stop himself from remembering you face.

Until the van arrives, and until he get back to the dorm .. you face is clouding his mind.

What’s happening to me?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mmmh ... i don't know what you think about the story .. feel free to comment .. 

and subscribe .. <3

thank you !