revelation -- "yeah, I LIKE HIM"

typical love

 

The last few weeks had been ….great for you. Your mysterious admirer became your friend.

He never forget to left inspiring notes and sometimes flowers for you and you find it really …sweet

“he’s here again” sojin whispered.

You smile, you didn’t greet him this time because you are busy with the inventory of supplies …

“then” as you continue—her work—why am I doing this, it’s her job. You sigh.

“he brought a friend..”

Eyebrows crossed you raise your head and look at his direction…

he do have a companion .. a guy?

“a girl?”

You look at sojin, she just smile back at you.

“wait here”

You stop the waitress who you think will get their order.

“what is your order sir?”

He look at you ..smiling

You avoid your gaze, then back .. he’s really familiar .. I think I saw him somewhere..

“just the same .. taemin-ah .. you?”

“hyung keep your voice down”

“taemin?”

Then you look at the guy wearing a simple shirt. You can’t clearly see his face because of the bullcap.

Taemin look back at you and smile ..

He look like a girl .. so pretty ..

“so you’re the reason why onew-hyung is inspired this last few day’s” taemin said sarcastically.

It’s late to stop Taemin’s blabbering mouth ..

“Onew? From SHINEe?”

The conclusion just came out of the blue ..

So ,you look closely at him, he looks guilty … and he do look like the person on the pictures Sojin have and on the television

“ammh …”

“so that’s why your familiar, you’re the famous band Sojin is talking about .. woah .. y-your Onew.. I can’t believe this .. SHINEE?!” you can’t explain why your mad at him .. maybe because he didn’t tell you the truth but what are you to him?

“bowh? Shine?”

“shinee’s here?”

“woah… “

You didn’t notice your voice .. of course, there are many costumers ..

“mian—“

“SHINEE IS REALLY HERE!” a costumer shouted ..

Then a commotion starts .. the costumers are taking pictures and stuff, even the one’s outside went inside to join in ..

You felt dizzy all of the sudden ..

The fans were verywhere ..

“~~~-ah !!!”

Someone grab you then black-out.

 

You slowly open your eyes …

“where am I ???” as you rose from your feet.

“~~~-ah .. gwenchana ? I’m glad you’re  awake  .. do you feel any pain .. head injury-“

“so jin-ah I’m okay …” you smile .. she sigh in relief.

“where am i?”

“you’re at the staff’s room … are you really okay ? “

Then it hit you as your gaze roomed over the ceiling … that’s why it’s familiar..

“did you forget your memories ? oh no … that fangirls .. –“

“no, sojin really I’m okay .. stop freaking out ..”

She nods and sat on a chair beside the bed.

“here. Have some lunch … “as she laid a tray of food in front of you.

  You thank her and start eating

“what happened?”

You ask.

“well, you found out that mr. admirer slash friend” she make a quotation mark on the air. “was no other than Onew from Shinee”

The memories from last night cross you mind .. that’s right…

You sigh.

“what happened after I lost consciousness –“

“I called some police just in time of your collapse … Onew grab you in a nick of time”

“what happened to them?”

“oh well their manager appear and took his boys to a van waiting outside .. he wants to see if your okay but his manager didn’t let him .. his poor manager said his sincerest apology before they swoosh off”

She giggles.

You sigh again. Onew from a famous band .. was her admirer .. became her friend … her savior ..

“so … what will you do now?”

“bowh?”

“what will you do now that you know about his identity?”

You shrugged ..

“I ….don’t know.. last night I remember being angry at him … “

“why?”

“because .. he didn’t tell me the truth?”

“why would he … what are you to him?”

“a friend?”

Sojin shook her head.

“you are not his friend .. you’re too dense …”

You raise a brow at her..

“figure it by yourself .. why did you get angry at him? You’re not even friends nor acquaintance, he’s your admirer that’s what you know … and … what are your feelings for him, is it a feeling of gratitude or is it something else” as she went out of the room leaving you confused..

“what am I to him?”

His smiling face and sweet gestures flash in your mind.

“my feelings for …. Him?”

The eye smile that captivated you the first time you saw his face ….

You heart pound loudly in your chest … am I …. No, of course not .. I’m just feeling gratitude to him for helping me always ..

Why did you get angry at him?

“because he didn’t trust me … “

Mmmh, why would he trust you, you were just an ordinary girl that he met and eventually grow feelings with…

That’s right, on his last note he told you that he like you ..and he feel a strong urge to protect you ..

Your face went red .. your heart even pound loudly ..

You sigh .. there’s no other way but to accept the truth.

“yeah, I like him” with a smile.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for some reason ... i feel ....*sigh*

please subscribe and leave a comment .. thank you ♥ :D