chapter 1

typical love

 

A trash will always be a trash .. your aunt said at the day of your mother’s burial

It’s only been a month since your father died because of an accident. And after that your umma followed. Your mother’s relatives called you trash since the day you are born because your umma choose your appa than the man she was ‘arranged-to-be-married’ . your umma once tell you that your father is her first love that’s why she ran away with him before she was married to the man she don’t love.

Your family is happy; all three of you are contented with a simple life, then a dreadful accident took your father’s life. After that your mother went sick she refuse to eat and often being brought to the hospital it was then your mother’s relatives and her sister came. They began to put the blame on you, you never say a word. And the day of your mother’s death came .. all of you were devastated .. Mourning, grieving.. You cried endlessly. They blame you endlessly.. until you give up.

When she was buried beside your father’s gravestone, you’re thinking .. what will I do now? .. You’re sure no one will accept you.

You live alone in your house, reminiscing everyday .. the happiness .. then …

“I will take the house now.”

Your aunt came to you one morning.

“but this is umma and appa’s house they—“

“you still thinking that you can live here? Huh, filthy child. I will sell this house, because I want to .. and you out! I don’t care where will you sleep, I don’t care if you die .. because you kill my sister !you murderer—“

“hajima ! hajima! Jebalyo .. I’m begging you stop .. ! I know .. put all the blame on me .. but please don’t take this house from me this all that’s left .. all that’s left for me .. please don’t take it .. “ you said crying , and kneel down ..

You aren’t the kind of person who begs . but you need it now.

“huh .. your kneeling now ? That won’t make a difference. Now take you belongings with you and get out!”

 

* * * * * * * * * *

 “stop!”

 

You woke up, it’s the same dream again. You always have it if the day of you umma or appa’s death anniversary is near.

You look at the clock.

 

"s@!t, it's past 7 already i'm going to be late .. "

 You didn’t bother to eat breakfast. You close your apartment’s door, it’s small but you’re used to it. You’ve been living there about 3 or 4 years already.  You’re around 16 when you left your hometown and went to seoul to runaway, try to live on your own. Your first 3 months is hard but you survive. You apply on a coffee shop, and became a staff there the owner is kind and even recommend you to work part-time at her friends chicken store.

yosh, today’s another day!” and paddled to your first job.

* * * * * * * * * * 

At the coffee shop…

“yah, ~~~-ah! Get those costumers orders!”

“deh..!”

You answer.

“~~~-ah, a cappuccino coffee and a waffle, table 5!”

“deh..”

You’re running back and forth, like the usual days the coffee shop is full of costumers.

“I’m going to faint soon, so busy!” minyoung complain, when she went inside the kitchen.

“it’s okay it will be over soon, so bear with it, okay?”

“aren’t you exhausted? You’ve been running back and forth without rest. Are you okay?”

You nod. She’s your friend since you start working there, unlike you she has a good life but she’s weird and wants to try working like ordinary people, so her parent s let her be.

“oh okay, I have to take this order”

She went out. Your shoulders fell. You really fell tired. But…

“no, I have to finish this soon, I still have work after this”

And continue your work.

* * * * * * * * * *

At the chicken shop…

 

“welcome!”

You greet a costumer. She went to her seat and a waitress came to take her order.

Unlike the coffee shop where you can relax a little bit, in the chicken shop you can’t rest at all even if the staffs are many it’s still can’t hold many costumers, the chicken shop is very famous in seoul, and many people went there not just to eat chicken but also to taste different chicken delicacies.

“wel—“

You greet a costumer but he just pass through you.

“come”

 Not letting you finish your greeting. that’s rude. You look back as he sits in a far corner of the shop.

 “ahh .. c-can I take his order?”

You called for the waitress that comes by.

“o-okay”

“thank you” you bow.

And walk towards him.

“sir, may I take your order?”

He raise his head.

“oh, ummmh .. “he answers and look at the menu.  You try to see his face but, his bull cup is in the way he has this weird scarf around his neck too .. this guy is weird.

“aren’t you hot?” it’s the middle of summer.

“h-ha ? ahh ..mmh ..” he shook his head.

“okay, your order please?”

“oh, I will have one of this and this and this ..”

You bend down your head and look at what his pointing and write it down on paper.

“and a whole chicken please and juice too.. mmh”

Wow, his ordering almost all the food, is this guy’s for real?

“i-is that b-be all sir?”

“ha? mmh .. It wasn’t enough but I’m on diet so, “

This guy is really weird his talking to himself

He nod. “yes this is enough”

“okay, wait for second sir”

Then you went to the kitchen to give the paper.

“~~~-ah, are you okay? You’re in daze?”

Sojin ask you.

“h-ha .. mmmh .. im fine” she’s the head cook and also the owner of the chicken shop, she’s kind and an awesome lady.

“is this the order?”

You nod. She look at it. Then..

“what the..” she grab your hand.

“where is the costumer who order this?”

The two of you are outside already.

“ahmmh .. there” and you point him.

“oh, I see . he always order this many food, I don’t know where he put it.”

“and he’s weird too .. look at his get-up”

She nods. “he always wear those kind of clothes like..”

“a criminal” you and her said in unison.

A criminal ???

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

ahh ! i know it's boring .. 

please bear with me .. 

comments are appreciated .. and also please subscribe too !!! 

thank you <3