BTOB and BAP: Round 3: Magical Disc

12 Stars and 1 Meteor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"SCORE! WE WON!"  You smiled as you had slam dunk the ball down in the hoop. 

Eunbi smiled and got up. "Impressive, princess." She clapped her hands and called out to you in a sarcastic way. You just did a peace sign at her. "I rock!" 

"Of course." She giggled and mark her notebook. "Point one for the blue team! Red team try harder!" Eunbi cheered and they just nodded. 

You just smile at them. "Don't worry, oppas. You guys are gonna beat us. Soon." You encouraged them. The princes there smiled at you. 

"Yah. Don't encourage them, noona." Zelo said and dragged you away. Ilhoon eyed Zelo in an irritated manner and blew air onto his bangs. *That giant freak head!*

"Okay! Next up would be-" Eunbi stopped and flipped her notebook. "-Magical Disc!" She announced and smiled. "Magical disc?" Everyone chorused together.

"Yep. First one to the forest wins!" She said and disappeared. "Hey!" You called out but she was long gone. "Where is the forest?" You rubbed your head, puzzled. 

The princes eyed each other and smirked at one another. "Let's go!" The red team grabbed you and ran off. The blue team followed behind too. No way are they going in teams again. They are just gonna do this as one team instead of two.

"Woah! Guys! The rules! Remember?" You asked, puzzled. "Who cares? Eunbi barely cares which team we are on." Daehyun laughed and Youngjae nodded in agreement.

"But--Nevermind." You gave up. You can never out talk them. Moreover, all 13 princes together. The princes smiled in victory as they dashed out of the castle and to the forest behind the castle.

When they reached the forest, Eunbi was already standing in the middle with her two hands behind her back. Smiling at all 14 of you. "Very good. You all came just in time. Point for each team." 

"Now, what--is---this---about--" You panted and Eunbi tossed you a bottle water. You catch it and drank it down. When you're done you blinked at her and continued. "Thanks." 

"Sure thing." Eunbi smiled. "Now, what is this about magical disc?" You continued. Eunbi didn't say anything more but took out a normal frisbee, but it seems to have a round cut in the middle and made it look like a disc.

"This." She held it out for everyone to see the biggest and disc ever. "Is a magical disc." She lifted it up high and tossed it in mid-air. The disc flew up and glowed immediately and all of you gasped at the amazing sight.

The disc flew into the forest and Eunbi blew her whistle. You stood there, gaping at the disc. "Come on! We have to go get it!" You ran first into the first.

"Hey wait! You haven't heard the instructions yet!" said the princes but you were already deep into the forest. Eunbi just smiled. *It's working better than I thought. She's remembering everything slowly. Awaking her true form.* 

"The instructions are simple." Eunbi stated. "The person who can catch the disc is the winner. Just like b-ball." She smiled and the princes nodded while Himchan sighed. "What kind of game is this? Why is everything related with catching and glowing? And jumping too?" 

Eunbi just smiled and shook her head at that. "That's cause it's not a game. It's a training." She whispered as soon as the princes were deep into the forest, searching for you and the disc.

You ran into the forest and blinked at everything. You were looking for the disc, blinking your eyes around the forest, making sure not to miss anything. You heard a swoosh past you and turn around. The disc was floating up high in front of you and you gaped at it. 

It was purely beautiful as the disc glowed purple and light blue together. "Come here you!" You said and jumped up to grab it. But the disc flew off and you almost fell. "Woah!" You shrieked lightly but your reflexes automatically caught a tree branch and you swung your body around.

You let go of the branch at the right moment as you reached out to grabbed a vine. You were now swinging in the forest just like Tarzan and you loved it. "Woo! This is fun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter