Following Kai

12 Stars and 1 Meteor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Where is he going?" Baekhyun asked while following Kai along with Lay. Lay just shrugged, "I don't know. But he sure seems protective about it." Lay said while squinting his eyes at Kai's actions.

Kai looks like he was on a mission as he walked around the castle grounds, afraid that someone might follow him. Kai turned his head around and both brothers immediately hid themselves. "Eep!" Baekhyun softly squeaked.

Lay raised a brow at him, then put a finger to his lips. Signaling him to be quiet. Baekhyun nodded and Lay just checked up on Kai, also making sure not to be caught spying on him.

Kai didn't seem to notice the two of them as he just looked around the area for any trespassers, *Hmm, I thought I heard someone.* He wondered and teleported off. 

"Snap!" Baekhyun called out as Kai disappeared. "Now, where did he go?" He asked. 

Lay just smile at him, "Don't worry. We're brothers. We can locate him and sense him." Lay said and he unleased his small tiny unicorn from his heart. 

"Wow." Baekhyun called out. "You can do that? Since when?" 

Lay just smile at him, "Ever since the 11 of you learned how to summon things, like how you could summon light out from your palms. You do know, you had this power right? Summoning your young spirit out." Lay raised a brow at him with a questioning look.

Baekhyun just sheepishly smiled and turned pink. Lay just shook his head and turn to his small unicorn. "Find Kai's guardian spirit." He said. The unicorn's horn shined and it went off. 

"Let's go!" Lay said and Baekhyun went along with him. The two brothers went off to search for Kai. 

Kai, who had teleported to an abandoned building faraway from the castle stood in front of a machine. He just touched the giant machine that looked like a pod. 

"Don't worry, Daerom. We are working on it." He smiled and Eunmi appeared behind the machine. "Hey, you came." SHe smiled and placed the parts for the machine in a box full of it.

"So, how's it going?" He asked. "It's alright. But we still needed more parts from the castle. Can't you really borrow it? You're the prince." She said and Kai shook his head. "If I do, my brothers will be even more suspicious of me. I have already made up lots of excuses to not spend bonding time with them." 

Eunmi just sighed, "I hope Daerom is okay. I wonder where she is?" Eunmi wondered. Kai just shook his head and sighed. 

All of a sudden, a branch snapped and Kai's good hearing caught it immediately. He snapped his attention outside and Eunmi stare at him in wonder. "What's wrong?" 

"Shh!" He whispered. Eunmi didn't know why but just did as told. "Hide." He said and peeked out the window. "I'm going out to see what is it." He said. 

Eunmi sat there, puzzled but immediately went into hiding. *I wonder what is it? Is a beast coming in this enchanted forest?* She wondered, scared.

Kai who was outside  heard everything, he closed his eyes and summoned his small guardian spirit, Aura. "Au

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter