Brothers Broken

12 Stars and 1 Meteor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day on EXO planet, the princes had all woken up and the princes gathered together in the dining room to have breakfast together, surprisingly today they were on time, looks like the princes have finally gotten use to the new life without a maid. It was still tiring to them but they still didn't notice your missing prescence yet.

As the 12 princes munch down their scrumptious breakfast, the trio, Kai, Lay and Baekhyun started to excuse themselves, that is until Suho spoke up.

"Where are you three going?" Suho asked and squinted his eyes at the 3. Lay stopped and turn to Suho, "Just going to our dance practice. We've been working on some new moves lately." Lay said.

The rest nodded but Suho still didn't give in, "With Baekhyun too?" He eyed Baekhyun, surprised. Baekhyun just shot his brother a look, "Hyung! I can dance too!" 

Suho didn't ask more but just nodded, "Alright. But made sure to be on time for afternoon tea." said Suho. The 3 nodded and race off. Suho just shook his head. "Something is not right." He said.

"You got that right. Baekhyun hyung can never aist those extreme dance move. Nott with those two dance machines." Xiumin said and ate his eggs.

"So, are we gonna go as plan?" Kris asked. Suho nodded, "Let's go now." He said and got up. "What?! I haven't finish my food yet!" Xiumin complained. 

"It's time you go on a diet, hyung." Chen said and dragged him off. "But-" "No but's! Let's go!" Chen cut him off.

Xiumin just pouted, "Aww. Goodbye food!" He waved sadly. Chen rolled his eyes, "Oh brother.." *How did I get a childish hyung?*

The 9 princes stare at the 3 princes walking off calmly, not suspecting their 9 brothers to follow them. As the 9 continued to followed them. They realized that they were in the enchanted forest near the castle. 

"Woah. What are those 3 doing here?" D.O questioned. Chanyeol just shrugged, "They've been secretive lately." Chanyeol spotted the 3 of them teleporting off and stopped. "Hey! They are gone!" He said and pointed to the front. The rest turn to the front, realizing what Chanyeol said was right.

"Where'd they go?" Sehun scratched his head. "Aish." Suho grumbled and his heart glowed bright, his inner guardian spirit came out and Suho talked to it.

"Alter, track down Aura, Aeri and Alite." Suho said and his small lookalike guardian spirit nodded and did his work. He flew up in the air and scanned around the forest. Once he had connection with those 3 guardian spirits Alter flew back down to his master and spoke to Suho.

"This way." He said and Suho nodded. "Lead the way." Alter nodded and flew up front while the 9 of them followed Alter. As Alter went deeper and deeper into the forest, the princes started to frown. 

Like why would their brothers lie to them about dance practice, and do they think that could work? If it was only Kai and Lay, the others can accept it, but if Baekhyun was in there. Oh no, that was just too suspicious. It's not that Baekhyun's dancing was terrible or lousy, is just that those two are dance experts and Baekhyun might not be able to catch up those two intense moves.

So then as Alter came to a stop and the 9 princes gasped at the cottage in front of them. Something in it glowed bright, "Here it is. The 3 are in there." Alter said and turn to Suho. 

Suho nodded and made Alter go back to his heart. When Alter went back in, the 9 princes immediately went in the cottage. When they burst in, 3 brothers stopped what they are doing and gasped.

"Hyung!" Kai's eyes widened and he dropped the sack of all the parts they borrowed from the castle. The parts scattered across the room and Lay shouted at Kai. "Kai! Be careful!" 

"Sorry.." He whispered and pick them up. Suho just angrily stare at the 3 of them. "What are you 3 doing here?!" He roared. This was the first time Suho had raised his voice and his eyes were full of fury. This was the very first time their calm brother blow up. And it was a very frightening scene.

The 3 just gulped and lowered their heads. "Answer me!" Suho demanded. Kai just begin first, "It's my fault! Don't blame the two of them. I told them to kept quiet about this." Lay and Baekhyun gasped, "Kai.." 

"I'm sorry. But," He looked up at Suho, "We were just trying to build a machine to bring back Daerom!" He said. "Who?!" Suho eyed Kai. "Our maid! Daerom!" he said. 

Sehun's eyes widened. *So Kai had been preparing a machine this whole time, just to save Daerom.* Somehow, inside of Sehun's heart started to feel sad. When the very first morning you were gone, Sehun had been worried about you but didn't show it. He thought you just went out first to find your identity. But since you hadn't been back from time to time.

He grew more and more worried and immediately went to search for you in the village one time. But it seems like non of the villagers saw you or neither did the palace guards knew where you went. 

So now, he had been silent for awhile and didn't tell anybody about your missing prescence, and Sehun thought he was the only one who noticed it. But who knew Kai did too and made Lay and Baekhyun see it too.

"What? Why? Why are you doing so much just to bring back our maid? We can always find a new one." Suho said. Kai just glared at Suho, now he was pissed. "Hyung! No! You don't understand! She's the only maid who know us from young till now!" 

"Why are you defending her? Haven't you always not care about her?" Kris asked. That made Kai softened a bit, when he was young he had always ignored Daerom because she was ugly. But now, Kai didn't care if you were ugly or not, it's the heart that counts.

"I used to not care about her. But things have changed now. And hyung, please! You gotta help me, help us, help her." He said and Suho just stare deeply into Kai's eyes, as the deeper he stared the more Suho got pissed. *He's in love with  her. But, we princes cannot be in love with a commoner! I'm sorry, Kai. But I cannot allow this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter