BTOB

12 Stars and 1 Meteor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning, on EXO planet. 

"AAAHHHHH!!!" 

All of the EXO's castle worker just jumped at that horrifying scream, the chefs had lose control on their cooking as pancakes was flying everywhere and the maids just dropped a ton of laundry after being shocked to death from that scream. Even the princes had flung out of their beds from that terrible screaming.

The guards had just awoken from their slumber once they heard it and immediately race to the princess room. 

"Princess Yuji!" 

They dashed up to her room and kicked open her door, "Princess Yuji?!" They called out. "Get out!" Yuji furiously yelled and used her power to kicked them out, the door slammed right at the guards and the guards landed outside on their butts. 

Yuji just sighed and massaged her forehead, "This cannot happen.. I can't believe she has powers now." She walked around the giant bedroom of hers and let out a loud groan. 

"What do I do?! This must not happen! She cannot win!" She shouted and sighed. "I must get rid of her." She said then shook her head once she thought of the possibilty. "But how?! She's too powerful now. Even better than.." She tried forcing that one word out, "... me." She grumbled.

"Your highness?" A knock came to her door. 

"WHAT?!" She furiously yelled and the door opened up, revealing Eunmi, a little scared of her temper today. "Erm, here are your clothes for today, your highness. I had them chosen and ironed and ready." She said and placed the clothing on her bed. 

"Oh." Yuji said and Eunmi just stare at her, "What's wrong, your highness? Is something bothering you?" She asked. Yuji just shook her head, "Well, sort of, not just something but a very annoying someone in my life that I can't get rid of." She grumbled and Eunmi just blinked at her. *A very annoying someone?*

"Er, I hope you'll get better soon, your highness. I'll go and prepare your breakfast now. I'll call for you when it's ready." She said and left. Yuji sighed and got changed into her beautiful dress.

She came out of the room and kept thinking about her revenge, *How? How am I gonna defeat her?* "Hmm.." She went on walking, but didn't see her way. But all of a sudden bumped into her father, the King. "Oof! Hey!" She looked up and her voice faltered.

"Appa!" She gasped and her father just smiled at her, "Oh, good morning my dear! How are you?" He questioned. "Alright." Yuji mumbled and she looked up at her father. Her father just blinked at her, "You don't look too happy." 

"Erm, I'm.. fine." She mumbled again and the king just blinked at her. "Eh..?" 

"Your majesty!" A guard came rushing by. The King snapped his attention to him and blinked. "Oh? What is it?" 

"Melody planet has sent a message to you!" The guard said. "Ehh? Melody planet? What is it?" He asked, "Come, your majesty!" He said and the guard dashed off. "Oh! I'll meet you later, dear." He said to Yuji and dashed off with the guard.

Yuji just stood there, "Hmm, Melody planet..? I wonder." She smirked and remembered that confession from the BTOB princes. She smiled and secretly followed her father. *I wonder why they are asking us for help.* 

Yuji caught up with her father and the guard and peeked from the outside.

The King read the message from Melody planet and Yuji's eyes widened as she read it too. *Melody planet is in jeopardy? How?* She wondered and read the message again then as she read the last sentence, she smirked as a plan lit up in her mind.

'We would do anything for you to help our planet. Please.'

Yuji smirked and just went to a secret room in the castle, its where you could connect your planet with any planet. Something like a video call.

Yuji typed in 'Melody Planet' and the request was sent. The had already accept the request in a few seconds and there showed the King and Queen of Melody planet.

"Ah, your majesty." Yuji smiled at the King and Queen. "Princess Yuji?" The queen blinked at her while the king just stare at her. "Did you guys received our message? Is the king agreeing to it? Please, help us. We are in need of money." He begged and Yuji just smiled at him.

"My father had accepted your request, your majesty." Yuji lied. "Oh, really?!" They gasped, happy. "But," Yuji added, that made them stopped and stare at her. "What is it?" 

"You have to help our request and sent your sons to track down a certain girl called No Daerom in Mato planet." She said and the king and queen just blinked at her. "Huh? Why?" They asked.

"Are you going back on your word?! If you won't help us, then neither would we!" She roared. "Wait!" The king called out. Yuji just stare at him with a look that was not pleased. "We'll help. But as you said, you would give the amount of money." He said.

And Yuji nodded, "Yes, right after your sons had helped track Daerom down and bring her to me, alive." She smirked and the king and queen nodded. "But you promised the money." The queen reminded. "It will be delivered to you when your sons arrived back to your kingdom." She said and waved. "Buh-bye!" She turned the chat off and smirked.

"Yes! I've finally had the plan!" She laughed evilly while exiting the room.

At Melody planet. 

The princes were just doing their everyday work, helping out the kingdom's people. But they were suddenly summoned back home immediately as a wind of music notes teleported them home.

The 7 princes stood in front of their parents, surprised. 

"Hey! Not cool, mom! Stop teleporting us off like that." Ilhoon crossed his arms at his mother and the king just shook his head. "Sons, I have a mission for you guys." He said.

"What kind of mission?" Eunkwang, the eldest asked. "A mission to help save our planet." said the queen and all of the sons just glance at each other then back to their parents. "Our home planet?" They asked.

"Yes. King of All G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter