BTOB and BAP: Round 2 Vocal Challenge

12 Stars and 1 Meteor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Round 1 of the games. Eunbi let them take a 15 minute break. But after the 15 minute break, B.A.P and BTOB were both out on the field, taking on the next challenge.

Eunbi happily introduced the next round which was.

"Round 2! Vocal challenge! Each side choose two vocals! And made sure they are the best!" Eunbi happily said and both sides smirked.

"Daehyun! Youngjae! You two are up!" Yongguk said and both of them smiled and high-fived each other. *We're so gonna beat the other team!* 

"Hyunsik and me." Eunkwang announced and Hyunsik nodded. "Alright." 

"Ha! Those guys don't know who they are against with. We, BTOB from Melody planet." Sungjae smirked and eyed B.A.P. Zelo, the maknae there eyed Sungjae, who was also the maknae of BTOB.

Zelo smirked back at him and Sungjae just smirked even more. The smirking contest from both maknaes of each side continue to smirk there way through the challenge.

But it was soon stopped by you who suddenly appeared and announced something. 

"Alright guys! Let's start!" You smiled. 

Both teams smiled at you and nodded. The 4 selected competitors went up and eyed their competition. 

*You're going down!* Sungjae spotted Zelo and made eye contact with him. Zelo saw Sungjae then stuck his tongue out. *My hyungs are gonna beat yours!* 

"Start!" You announced and watch the competition. Daehyun and Youngjae were up first, of course, this was their planet, they had the right to start first. 

The two did a beautiful duet and sang a soulful ballad. Daehyun's beautiful voice made everyone's hearts fluttered in awe. You just continue to gaped at Daehyun. *So, beautiful.* You thought and sighed dreamily at his voice.

Hyunsik saw your dreamy face and laughed. *Cute. I wonder if I can make her face to turn out like that. Or even cuter.* He smirked at the idea.

When the two was done, it was time for Hyunsik and Eunkwang. The two of them got up and start singing a sweet and happy summer song. It was so happy and sweet that you and Eunbi clapped along to the melody. 

BTOB joined in while B.A.P just silently agreed that they are great singers. As the 2 of them were done, Daehyun and Youngjae went up and did another song with a different genre.

The singing and competition went for like, FOREVER. 

Well, basically both sides are such good singers and they could sing for almost like an ETERNITY. Eunbi soon found this singing competition a little boring and decided to heat things up.

Smiling as an idea popped into her head, Eunbi stood up and clapped her hands as soon as Hyunsik and Eunkwang finished their 4th song. 

"Listen! I'mma change things up now!" She said and smiled. The two groups blinked at Eunbi while you just stare at Eunbi, guessing what is her genius mind up to now?

"You guys are gonna sing a song. And only one song with all 2 of you paired up together and become a beautiful sub-unit. No cheating and no being mean and glaring or smirking at ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter