Someone I Knew

12 Stars and 1 Meteor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

When breakfast was over, the Princes did as how you told them in the note, they went to the front and waited for you as you clean the dishes up and scrub it till all of the plates were spotless. Finally, when you were done, you immediately went out of the kitchen and through the dining room then out to the main door.

You saw all of the Princes waited for you and smile. *At least they didn’t bail me like last time.* You thought about the memory when you were supposed to follow them to the beach in their kingdom. You were invited to watch them and have fun too, but they bailed you the moment they’ve left the castle grounds.

Happy to know that they didn’t bail you this time, you’d just grabbed their lunch pack and stuff it in your giant bag pack that you’ve prepared for them and started your walk.

“Come on. We should go around the village.” You said and just walked first, leading them the way. They silently obeyed and you smile. For once, they actually listened.

Happy, you’d just led the way first. But when the 12 of you were about to leave, a voice shouted not far away.

“Hey!”

The 13 of you stopped and spun around, your eyes rounded in surprise to see the Princess standing out there with a cute overall on her. She was pouting at the 13 of you and you’d just stare at her in disgust. *That pout again..* You groaned softly at thought of it.

“Yes, Princess Yuji?” Suho asked politely to her while smiling. Yuji just sighed. “Where is everyone going?” She asked.

“We’re out on the hunt to start our quest.” You said and smile at her. Yuji just eyed you angrily, shooting daggers at you but you’d just ignored it with a smile to her.

“We’re going now.” You said and bowed to her. You turned and just took your first step first but her voice shouted again, stopping you again.

“Wait! I want to come!” She shouted. Sehun just angrily eyed Yuji, *She’s so frustrating. I want to get out of this castle already. I want to have some fun! For goodness sake, what does this princess want?*

Luhan can feel Sehun tensing up and just nudge him with his shoulder. Sehun turned to Luhan and he’d just give him a stare, telling him to calm down.

Sehun just sighed and patiently waited for Yuji. “You wanted to come along too?” You asked and she’d nod happily. “Yup!”

“Alright then. But we don’t have time to wait for you. We have to set off now.” You said and Yuji just happily skip over to the Prince’s side. “It’s okay. I can share some food with you guys.” She happily stated it out and you’d just eyed the Princes, seeing if they are happy of sharing their food with her. But all of their looks were really unpleased. There is one thing that the Princes hated sharing, was their food, especially when they are really hungry. And this walk and search is going to make them real hungry.

Biting your lip you’d just smile at her, “Err, it’s alright. I’ve actually made an extra lunch and you can have it.” You said and Yuji just nod at you. “Oh! Great.” She said with a little tone of disappointment.

You’d just smile at the Princes looks finally lightening up. “Okay.” You said and turned to the front again. “Let’s get going.”

Finally, the 14 of you started to walk out of the gates. You just sighed at the thought of your lunch being given away to the Princess. *It’s alright. At least I brought a little bread. And I think I can drink the water to make my stomach feel full.* You tried thinking positively and just  stepped out of the castle gates.

“Have a good, your highnesses.” Said the guards as they bowed to the Princes and Princess.

You just smile at them and closed your eyes, breathing in the fresh air as you let it relaxed you.

The 14 of you eventually reached the village in no time and Yuji was already panting hard while Kris complained about the sun being too hot and he had to keep his skin tone well.

You’d just sighed as Kris and Yuji complained again. You looked up at the sun, it wasn’t even that hot and 15 minutes just passed. *These two.. Urgh.* You thought and just sighed once more.

“Okay.” You stopped and took off your heavy bag pack, you ped it and took out his skin lotion and sunscreen. “Here you go.” You said as you handed both items to him.

Kris immediately took it and open the cap. He squirted out a big mess of sunscreen lotion on his hand and started to rubbed it all over his face arms, legs and even his neck.

Yuji took some from him too and the rest of you just patiently waited, until Tao came out to you. “Maid, got any water?” He asked. You just took out a bottle of cool refreshing water for him and Tao took it without thanking you.

You just shrugged, you got used to it a long time ago. When the two of them were done, the 14 of you continued the walk and some of the fan girls in the village began to run to the Princes side.

“Oh my god! Your highness!” They squealed and ran over with gifts in their hands and you’d just stepped far away so that they wouldn’t squish you to death. If that’s even possible.

But you didn’t bother to test it out, so, quietly, you waited for them to accept their gifts and politely thank their fan girls here. You yawned a bit and found out that some one of the fan girls actually own a stable with full unicorns, phoenix and dragons lived in.

When she asked if they wanted to use one of it, Yuji happily accepted it. “Yes! I would love one!” She immediately called out.

The girl look baffled at the Princess but uneasily responded to her, “Err, sure. And the 12 of you?” She turn to the Princes.

They’d just smile at her but deny her request. “I have my own already.” Chanyeol said as he summoned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter