Follow me if you can

Never Fall For a Player

[JAEJOONG P.O.V.]

The next morning I woke up when Yoochun rushed into my room again and switched the lights on.
- What the hell?! Yoochun I was sleeping here you know? –I yelled angrily.
- Sorry hyung but it’s quite late and I’m so bored. Why don’t we go to the beach and take a look at the girls with their y swimsuits?
- You really can’t think about anything else huh? Ok you have already woken me up so whatever, but give me some time to change and tell the others.
- Ok but don’t take too long.
He left and I lazily went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and changed. After thad we all went to the beach.

When we were already there on our respective towels and with all women looking at our bare chests and drooling over us, Minwoo asked me:
- By the way hyung, did something happen yesterday night? I saw you leaving so early and without a woman. Were you feeling sick or something?
- Ah! Don’t talk about that it was that girl’s entire fault!
- What do you mean? –Changmin asked confused.
I explained everything that happened to them and they were extremely surprised.
- WHAT?! –They all exclaimed in unison when I ended explaining.
- Are you telling us a girl rejected you? –Yunho asked in disbelieve.
- I can’t believe it! –Minwoo said.
- Trust me I couldn’t either but I will make her mine for sure.
- And how will you do that? I mean as far as I know you only met her casually at the club and don’t even know her name. –Changmin said.
- I don’t know but I have a feeling I will meet her again soon.
- Hey hyungs look at those girls! They look so hot! –Yoochun exclaimed pointing to a group of four girls walking towards our position.
My jaw dropped when I saw one of the girls face.
- It’s her! –I exclaimed
- Really? Which one? –Yunho asked.
- The one with the brown long sleeve t-shirt. Wait here I’m going to use my charms on her.
- Good luck hyung! –Minwoo cheered me.
I got up and went towards her.
- Hey hot girl! There’s a spot here!

[CHAE YEON P.O.V]

- Oh no, not him again.
- You know him? –Hebe asked me with a curious look.
- Not really, we just…
- We shared a passionate kiss yesterday –he cut me off.
- WHAT?!! –all my friends yelled with surprise in unison.
My jaw dropped and when I turned around saw him next to me and noticed his hand on my waist.
- Get away from me! And WE didn’t kiss, YOU are the want who stole a kiss from ME.
- Don’t deny it babe I know you liked it.
- No way!
- Oh really? Then why did you kiss me back? –he smirked.
- That was… –I blushed– ah! Never mind. Girls let’s go! Seeing this jerk’s face makes me sick!
They were all confused and speechless but after a few seconds Eun Hye pointed out:
- Wait Chae Yeon the beach is pretty full of people we won’t find another spot like this one. And this is a good place we are in front of the hotel.
- So you are in that hotel? What room? I will pay you a visit tonight –he winked at me.
- In you dreams!
- Oh babe don’t worry we already do many things in my dreams –he winked again seductively.
- Disgusting! –I said blushing and trying to ignore him.
After looking around I admitted:
- I hate to say this but… you are right Eun Hye –I sighed.
- Moreover, they are actually hot! –BoA whispered for the guy and his friends not to hear.
- Yeah Chae Yeon have you seen their abs? –Hebe whispered too.
- Whatever.
I took my towel and put it as far from them as I could, witch sadly wasn’t much, took out my shorts and t-shirt and went to the water willing to go as far from that jerk as possible.

[JAEJOONG P.O.V]

Did she blush? So cute! So she isn’t only hot but also cute? She HAS to be mine. I looked at her putting her towel on the sun next to us and taking off her clothes. Oh my god! She looked so breathtaking with that bikini! Without thinking twice I followed her to the water.

[CHAE YEON P.O.V]

I was trying to go into the cold water when someone grabbed my waist.
- Hey babe how’s your day so far? –the jerk asked.
- Great until I met you! –I yelled and pull him away with anger.
- Oh feisty huh? I like that.
I rolled my eyes.
- By the way babe why aren’t you going into the water? –he asked.
- It’s too cold and could you stop calling me babe? It disgusts me.
- I will think about it but then what’s your name?
- You don’t need to know that since we will never meet again.
- Oh are you sure about that?
- Yeah positive.
He grinned and I didn’t understand why. What a weird guy. Suddenly I noticed his hands on me again pushing me and making me fall into the extremely cold water.
- What the…?!
- Serves you right! That’s for not telling me your name.
- Can’t you leave me alone?
- No way, I love to tease you –he started to tickle me.
- Ahaha stop… stop please! Haha…
- No, I won’t stop until you tell me your name.
- Haha ok, ok I will tell you but stop please! Haha my name is… haha stop! My name is Chae Yeon! –he stopped.
- Nice to meet you Chae Yeon I’m Kim Jaejoong.
- Kim Jaejoong? The heir of the Kim Company?
- The same and only one –he answered proudly.
- No wonder you are such a brat and so full of yourself. –I whispered so he couldn’t hear.
- What did you say?
- Nothing, I’m going to swim for a bit.
- Ok I’m going with you.
- Don’t you get tired? Well follow me if you can –I started swimming at full speed.
I have to say I was the best in my high school’s swimming club and I won every competition so I honestly don’t think he will be able to put up with my rhythm.

[HEBE P.O.V]

After Chae Yeon went to the water followed by that guy we accommodated ourselves on our respective towels when that guy’s friends came to us and one of them said:
- Hey girls can we join you? –Yunho asked-
Wow he’s hot! I think he’s the best amongst them. And wow what a charming smile he has!
- Yeah why not. –I responded pretending I wasn’t interested.
- Well nice to meet you all I’m Yunho and these are my friends Yoochun, Changmin and Minwoo.
- I am Hebe and they are BoA and Eun Hye.
- And what about the one who left with Chae Yeon? –BoA asked.
- Oh so that’s her name? His name is Jaejoong and he’s after her since they met yesterday at the club.
- So he is the jerk Chae Yeon was talking about while we were coming to the beach? –Eun Hye said.
- Haha your friend is really something. She is the first to reject Jaejoong –Changmin laughed.
- But he is determined to get her no matter what –Minwoo said.
- Tell him it will be difficult because Chae Yeon doesn’t trust men easily and knows most of player’s tricks. She won’t fall for them so easily so if he really wants her he will have to try really hard –I told them.
- I don’t think he will give up easily either I think this is the first challenge he has ever had –Yunho said.
- Stop talking about them already why don’t we play volleyball? –The guy I think whose name was Yoochun suggested.
- Yeah it would be great I love volleyball! –Eun Hye exclaimed.
- Well then lets go –Changmin said and we all went to the volleyball court.

[JAEJOONG P.O.V.]

What the hell?! How can she be so fast? But I won’t give up!

[CHAE YEON P.O.V.]

When I stopped I turned around and was surprised to see Jaejoong not as far as I had expected. When he arrived and stopped trying to catch his breath I sort of complimented him:
- Hey you are not bad at all.
- Look who’s talking! How can you be so fast? I mean until now anyone had beaten me in swimming, not to mention a girl.
- There’s no secret besides training. Lets go back! –I said while starting to swim again without warning.

When we arrived he couldn’t even breathe. Haha serves you right for not leaving me alone and throwing me into the cold water. Then we saw our friends weren’t there anymore.
- Where have they gone? –I asked myself.
- Look they are there playing volleyball!
Then we went to the volleyball court and joined our friends. It was a girls against boys match and when we arrived the girls were the ones winning. It isn’t a surprise since Hebe is the best at this sport.
___________________________________________________________

Hey guys here is the next chapter! Hope you liked it =) I'm sorry but I'm not gonna be able to write in two weeks because of final exams. On the other hans, I have decided I won't update until I have some comments. I'm really sorry but I want to know what you think about the story ^^