I will never fall in love

Never Fall For a Player

[CHAE YEON P.O.V]

Hi everyone! I’m Chae Yeon and I have just arrived at Ibiza with my classmates after a very long flight from Korea. We have come here to have fun and celebrate the end of our last high school year. I can’t wait to go to clubs, dance like crazy and go to the beach with my friends! The only thing keeping me here in my room is that I’m dead tired because of the long trip and my eyes are unwillingly closing by themselves.

I was thinking whether to go out for the night or stay sleeping and rest while unpacking lazily when the door suddenly opened and scared me to death. It was Eun Hye who entered the room crying nonstop and threw herself on the bed without saying a single word. I went closer to her, wiped her tears and sat beside her on the bed.
- Eun Hye are you ok? What happened?
- I… it’s Minho, he…
Oh… Minho! He is Eun Hye’s boyfriend. I cut her off before she could continue.
- WHAT?! Minho?! What did that do?!!
- He…
- Wait here while I kill him!
I was already standing up ready to punch that idiot when Eun Hye grabbed my arm and made me sit down again.
- Wait! Chae Yeon calm down please!
-You are right I should know what he did before murdering him. Explain everything.
- Well… *sob* I… I was looking for him to go to the beach … *sob* I called him but he didn’t answer so I was starting to worry… when… I heard his mobile phone in the female’s toilet *sob* I thought it was strange so went in to check and… *starts to cry again unable to continue*
- Eun Hye, breathe in and out, stop crying and continue.
- He… he was there making out with Hyori!! *cries*
- WHAT?!?! I will definitely kill him!! How can he…? And with that !! I told you from the beginning he was a player.
- I know! Can you not remind me please? I hate him! How could I be so stupid? How could I be with someone like him? Ah! I hate myself for trusting him!
- Yah! Calm down! There’s no use in complaining now. I will help you to take your revenge on him.
- Revenge? I don’t know Chae Yeon… how?
- First of all, what did you do when you found him… you know…
- Cheating on me? I obviously slapped him without thinking twice and ran away before he could see my tears.
- Good! He can’t know you are depressed because of him. Do you know how many guys would dye to be with you? Tonight we are going out and you will look more stunning than ever! He will regret doing that to you and Boa and Hebe will help us.
- I don’t know… what if he’s with Hyori?
- You will act as if you didn’t care and flirt with other guys. Trust me, he will be speechless.
- But…
- No buts! You have to look confident and make him beg you for forgiveness! Then throw him away like the trash he is.
- Ok… I will try… but what if…
- Don’t ever think about forgiving him. If he has done it once he can do in twice. Don’t give in and fall for him again ok? Once a player, always a player, don’t forget it when you are with him.
- I admire you Chae Yeon you are so strong. I don’t know what I would do without you.
- I know, now stop chatting and go change into your iest clothes. Wait! Take that dress of mine it will look good on you. Make him and all men in the club droll over you.
- Haha it will be a little difficult if you are next to me keeping all their attention. You know you are the hottest girl in our school.
- Stop saying nonsense and get ready. I’m going to call Hebe and BoA and tell them.
- Ok! Thanks for everything I love you! *hug*
- I know, I know… now go! Don’t lose more time!

She ran to her room and I took my mobile, called our friends, explained everything and told them to meet us at my room. They were so shocked with the news. To be honest I already knew something like this would happen and I advised Eun Hye when Minho asked her out but she said I was being paranoid. Men are all the same: once they’ve got what they want and get tired, they leave you. Even if they make it look like they love you they only want to get into your pants. How do I know that? Because my father left me and my mum when she was pregnant and ran away with his mistress. Men are so coward when it comes to take responsibilities!
Moreover, my mother has had lots of boyfriends and all of them end up betraying or leaving her. How can she be so stupid to fall in the same trap again and again? She never learns.
However, seeing all this I have learnt a lot and I will never let a man play with me. Love is useless and only causes pain, that’s what I’ve learnt, and I will never fall in love.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Here is the first chapter! I hope you like it! Although this is only the introduction to the story and Jaejoong has not appeared for now but he will soon.