Not him again

Never Fall For a Player

[CHAE YEON’S POV]

The next morning I got up with a headache. It’s all that jerk’s fault! I was so mad yesterday that I think I drank too much trying to calm myself down. Just thinking about him makes me angry again! But I should calm down since this is a new day and I won’t see him again. I should be happy about it, shouldn’t I? Trying not to think about him anymore I went to the bathroom to do my daily morning routine and changed. I was going to the beach with BoA, Hebe and Eun Hye so took my new swimsuit with a brown tank top and comfortable shorts. I also put on a slim long sleeve t-shirt because although there was sun it was a bit windy.

[[Clothes: http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg283/carla_kitten/384.jpg]]

[[Swimsuit: http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg283/carla_kitten/bikini.jpg]]

After a while I met with my friends at the hotel’s entrance and walked to the beach, wich was in front of the hotel. Without being able to hold my curiosity in anymore I asked Eun Hye about last night.
- Hey Eun Hye what happened with Minho at the end?
- It was so funny! He was really angry asking me why I was making out with someone else in front of him.
- What? Isn’t he the one who cheated on you? –BoA asked in disbelieve.
- Yes I know that’s what I told him.
- And what did he say? –Hebe asked.
- He said that Hyori was nothing to him and the only one he really loved is me.
- You didn’t believe him, did you? –I asked her worried.
- Of course not! I doubted it for a second but then I remembered your words Chae Yeon, and told him that it was too late and he should have realised about it earlier, that we were over. He even begged me to go back to him! It didn’t matter how many times I told him I wouldn’t give him anymore chances, he wouldn’t give up.
- And how did you get rid of him? –BoA asked.
- I saw Siwon going out of the club and went to him leaving Minho speechless.
- Siwon? You like him, don’t you? –Hebe.
- Yes he’s so cute! he asked me out but I told him I didn’t know if I was ready to have a serious relationship after what had happened and guess what? He said he would wait for me and that he didn’t want to go too fast because he truly liked me and didn’t want to rush things!
- Wow you have found a good one this time! But don’t get your guard down you never know what could happen. –I warned her.
- Ok don’t worry I’ve learnt the lesson with Minho.
- By the way, were did you go last night Chae Yeon? You left to dance with Junsu and suddenly disappeared. –Hebe said.
- Ah don’t remind me. I don’t want to talk about it. Lets have fun and forget about guys for today!
- Why? Did something happen with a guy? –Eun Hye asked.
- Didn’t you hear me? I said I don’t want to talk about that jerk.
- That jerk? So something really happened with a guy? Oh my god! Chae yeon you have to tell us –BoA insisted
- I will tell you later ok? Right now I want to have fun and forget about everything else.
- Ok but you definitely have to tell us later –Hebe demanded.
- Yeah sure but stop asking.

We were searching for a spot to put our towels when I heard a guy’s voice.
- Hey hot girl! There’s a spot here!
We all looked at him and my eyes widened when I noticed the jerk from yesterday with his friends looking at us and pointing to a spot next to them.
- Oh no, not him again.

___________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter and comment please ^^