The sudden kiss

Never Fall For a Player

When Eun Hye, Hebe and me were ready we went to Pacha club since it’s the most known one around the area and supposed Minho and his (I don’t event want to say her name) would be there.

--At the club--

Bingo! We had just entered when we spotted them. I looked at Eun Hye and she was shivering
- Eun Hye do you remember what I told you? Be confident –I cheered her.
- Yes, sir! –She stopped shivering
- Ok look there, behind the player and the there’s Siwon drooling over you. You know he has always liked you right?
- Yes I know, it’s a shame I already was with Minho when he asked me out. He’s so cute!
- Whatever. Just go to Minho and that without looking at them, pass beside them and let Minho notice you. Then don’t pay attention to them, go to Siwon and flirt with him. Understood?
- WHAT?!
- Trust me. That will make the player so jealous and you will leave him speechless. Have you seen yourself? You look even more dazzling than ever, if that’s even possible.
- Haha you haven’t looked at yourself, have you?
- Whatever. It’s you we’re talking about. Go there and work your magic.
- Yes sir!
We all laughed and BoA, Hebe and me watched Eun Hye walking with confident steps to the “couple” attracting all men’s attention in the club. Seriously, she looked like a model. It didn’t take long for Minho to notice her. I’m pretty sure he expected her to yell at him and cry for him. I smirked. She passed by him and Hyori without even looking at them, went straight towards Siwon and suddenly kissed him. That’s my girl! Siwon was surprised but kissed her back without hesitation.
Minho’s eyes widened and forgot about the while standing up full of anger. Hyori had not noticed a thing since she was too concentrated rubbing her s against his arm. !
- Oppa? What happens? –She followed Minho’s eyes and saw Eun Hye kissing Siwon- Forget about her, you know I’m better –She tried to kiss him but he pushed her away.
- Get lost!
He walked angrily to Eun Hye and patted her shoulder yelling:
- We have to talk!
She stopped without looking at him.
- Can’t you see I’m busy? We will talk later
She kissed Siwon again and he got furious.
- We have to talk! Now!
Minho grabbed Eun Hye’s wrist and dragged her out of the club.

BoA, Hebe and me couldn’t stop laughing and tried to picture Minho’s face after she dumps him. The plan was a huge success!!

Unexpectedly, I felt a hand on my waist that turned me around and felt someone’s lips against mine. I already knew it was Junsu so kissed him back. You may be thinking: didn’t you say you wouldn’t fall in love? And you have a boyfriend?! He’s not, we are just best friends. He has always been by my side and we just have fun with each other when we want (although we have never slept together). Junsu is the only man I actually trust.
- Su! Where have you been all this time?
- I was unpacking.
- You are such a turtle!
- Hey babe, I don’t know if my eyes betrayed me but I think I saw Eun Hye making out with Siwon.
- Haha you saw right. I think Eun Hye and Siwon will be a new item soon.
- Isn’t Eun Hye with Minho?
- Oh Su you have missed so much!
I explained him everything and after agreeing with me about what a Minho was and what a Hyori was we decided to go to the dance floor. Have I told you I love dancing? I’m always first at our school’s dancing contests and Junsu is always second. Everyone was amazed because of our moves.

[JAEJOONG P.O.V.]

Hi! I’m Jaejoong and I’m in my mansion at Ibiza with my best friends: Yunho, Yoochun, Changmin and Minwoo. We are al rich and heirs of our parents companies, although my parents’ one is the most successful. We have always been together since we can remember and understand each other pretty well. We all come here every summer to go to clubs, women, go to the beach and have lots of fun.

I was unpacking my suitcase when Yoochun rushed into my room without even knocking.
- Hey hyung! I’m so bored! Why don’t we go to your parents’ club to look fore women and have fun? You know what I mean.
Just to let you know, my parents own Pacha, which is the most known club around the area.
- Yoochun we have just arrived! Can’t you think about anything else than women?
- No I can’t, but you knoy you want it as much as me. We are all the same here.
- Haha that’s true. Let me finish unpacking and change. Go and tell the others.
- Sure!

--At the club—

[CHAE YEON P.O.V.]

I love this feeling I have when I’m dancing! I forget about the world around me and can’t stop myself from smiling. After a while Junsu stopped dancing to catch his breath.
- Wow! I’m so thirsty! Hey Chae Yeon I’m going for a drink. Do you wanna come?
- No I think I will stay dancing a little longer. I will join you later
- Ok.
He disappeared between the crowds of people while I kept dancing in the middle of the dance floor.

[JAEJOONG P.O.V]

We entered the club and went to our usual VIP spot while all the girls were looking at us and trying to steal our attention. We are already used to it. After chatting for a while I saw a girl in the middle of the dance floor. I couldn’t take my eyes off her. She was so gorgeous! And her moves were incredible! It made me want to make her mine.
- Hey guys I think I’ve already spotted my prey for the night.
- Already? Hyung you are even faster than Yoochun! –Changmin said.
- Who is the lucky one? –Yunho asked.
I pointed to the girl who was gracefully dancing
- Wow she’s hot! –Yoochun yelled.
- Of course she is! Do you doubt my taste?
- Good luck hyung! Although you don’t really need it haha –Minwoo said.
I laughed and stood up going directly to her. When I was in front of her I started to dance. Have I said I’m really good at dancing? I could see she was amazed because of my skills but didn’t give in and increased her level. Wow she’s actually good! I couldn’t hold in anymore. I grabbed her hand, pushed her body closer to mine and pressed my lips against hers.