You will be mine

Never Fall For a Player

[CHAE YEON P.O.V.]

I was shocked and couldn’t react when I felt the guy’s lips against mine. I felt something strange inside of me and lost control of myself. Was it lust or passion? I don’t really know but I found myself kissing him back without even noticing it when he deepened the kiss. It felt so right! I came back to my senses when he grabbed my . I slowly pulled away, smiled at him and… slapped him, turned away and left!

Who does he think he is? I don’t even know him! I’m so pissed right now. How can I have given in like this? I need a drink to calm my anger.

[JAEJOONG P.O.V.]

I stood there dumbfounded staring at her leaving with wide eyes. After a while, I came back to Earth. Wait a minute. Had she… slapped me? How dares she…! Ah! Does she know who I am? I am Kim Jaejoong! Any woman has ever done something like that to me. That ! Women usually would dye to get one of my kisses! No, they would kill themselves just to get my attention. But that girl… what had gotten into her? Ah! I’m really mad right now! I need to do something about it. A woman has never rejected me. I have to regain my confidence.

I looked around me and saw all women drooling over me as usual. I was starting to feel a little better. Then I went to sit down and one of them suddenly jumped into my arms. This is another thing, I feel much more confident once again.

We began to make out and her image popped into my mind. What the hell?!! I slapped myself mentally and scolded myself: stop thinking about her Jaejoong! There are lots of women in the world apart from that ! A really hot though… Ah! Stop it!

[CHAE YEON P.O.V.]

I still couldn’t believe what had happened minutes ago. I’m so stupid! Why did I kiss him back? Lucky me I pulled away on time.

I ordered a drink and went to sit down to calm myself when I saw Hye Bin making out with some random guy. What a ! Wait… why does he look so familiar? Omo!! It’s him! That’s the guy that kissed me a while ago! Why am I so angry? Why can’t I stop glaring at him? Why do I feel… betrayed? What the hell!! Chae Yeon wake up! You don’t even know his name!

I think he saw me staring at him because he looked at me and smirked. Did he think I was jealous? Hell no! I couldn’t let him think that. I spotted Junsu behind them and grinned. I knew exactly what to do. I went towards Junsu passing beside that jerk and without even looking at him and stole Su a passionate kiss. He gladly kissed me back and I was dying to see that guy’s reaction, whatever his name was, but kept enjoying the kiss.

[JAEJOONG P.O.V.]

I was enjoying myself when I saw that hot girl glaring at me. Was she jealous? For the look in her eyes I bet she was regretting she rejected me when she had the chance. I saw her coming towards me with a seductive smile and chuckled. She really looked breathtaking. If she begs me enough I will let her sleep with me.

I was deep in my thoughts when the girl I had on my lap pouted:
- Oppa, are you alright?
Oh she’s still here. I had already forgotten about her. Before I could answer the hot girl stole my attention when she passed by my side without even looking at me going towards a guy and kissed him.
- WHAT?!! –I exclaimed out loud.
The girl I was making out with looked at me with wondering eyes and when she realized I was looking at another woman frowned.
- Oppa why don’t we go to somewhere else where the two of can be alone and have fun? –she suggested trying to get back my attention.
- I’m not in the mood, maybe another time –I responded coldly.
She sighed
- Ok then can I have your number?
- There’s no need. I come to this pub every night so if you want to come look for me and I might consider about it ok? –I stood up without waiting for an answer and went to get a drink.

I can’t believe it! She has a boyfriend? Well at least this explains why she rejected me. But it doesn’t make sense anyway. Until now all women have left their boyfriends for me or cheated on them. No one has ever rejected me like this.

I looked at her again, drank my tequila with one shot and swore: girl be prepared because I always get what I want and I want you in my bed, so you will be mine for sure!

With that I exited the club, got into my car and left. What has happened to me? I had never left a club without a woman until now. Hot girl I swear you will have to pay me back for this.

____________________________________________

Hey guys here is the next chapter! Comment please it really encourages me to keep writing ^^