02

Love Dust

After a few minutes, Tiffany went back to the living room with that guy over-sized shirt. She felt really uncomfortable in that clothe because the length of it was just until her thighs.

Tiffany saw that guy sitting there, as he sipped a hot drink. Oh it would be really warm, she thought. Then, that guy noticed her and he blushed as he saw Tiffany’s bare thighs. Tiffany who realized it also blushed.

That guy stood up and gave her a blanket; she then sat across him and covered her thighs with it. They remained silent.

“That drink will be cold if you just stare at it.” That guy said with a friendly smile. Without hesitate, Tiffany took it and drink it. Hm, hot chocolate. Favorite. The warm feeling in calmed her a bit.

They remained silent again. She kept took a glance at that guy like she wanted to say something.

“By the way, I’m…”

“G-dragon, right?” She cut him off after she remembered who that guy was. “Well, I guess you already knew who I am.” She noticed him smiled shyly.

“I’m Mi Young, or Tiffany whatever you want to call me.” She finally introduced herself in front of the top star in South Korea.

They remained silent again; thoughts were running around in their minds. Tiffany kept glancing at GD like she wanted to say something but she hesitated.

“I’m so sorry I’ve bothered you.” Tiffany finally broke the awkward silence as she was just staring at the cup in her hands. She was too afraid to look at him because she was embarrassed. It was embarrassing because, a top star like him found a random girl crying at the park when it was raining so hard. And what made her felt so embarrassed was… She came to his house!

“No, it’s okay.” And he just smiled. Oh, God, that smile.

“Well… Can I ask something?” GD asked as Tiffany nodded and she looked at him, curious on what he was going to ask.

“What were you doing there? I kind of saw you cry…” GD lowered his voice on the last sentence. Tiffany kept quiet as she remembered the reason why she had been crying for hours. “But if you don’t want to tell me, it’s okay. I guess it’s a personal thing…”

She thought that it was really funny to know that a top star like him curious about this poor girl.

“Well, I’ve just broken up with my boyfriend.”

“I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to…”

“No, it’s okay. It’s such a common thing, isn’t it?” GD put a confused look. “I thought breaking up isn’t a serious problem, even in my life and I’ve seen many people could move on easily. But I didn’t know that it hurts so much.”

GD could see a tears formed in her eyes while she struggled to hold it back. He moved to sit beside her.

“I just knew that my friends have forced my ex­ ­to be in a relationship with me. Yes, I like him so much. That’s why it hurts. Maybe, because my friends saw how I’m so much in love with him yet he didn’t even give a sign of hope to me.” Tears fell again. How she hated it when she couldn’t hold it back.

GD then wrapped his arms around her; he just felt that he should do that even though he didn’t know why. “Cry on.” GD whispered to her. Without hesitate, Tiffany buried her head on his chest as she kept on crying.

There is something about you that just makes me want to open up.