06

Love Dust

Tiffany walked to her room weakly and switched on the lights. She stared blankly on nothing as thoughts kept flooding her mind. She let out a heavy sigh and she threw herself into the bed.

“Why…?” was the only thing that came out of . She felt like she broke into tears again as her ex-boyfriend came into her mind again. She hated him so much.

 

Tiffany’s POV

Why did you do this to me? I didn’t ask for anything else. I didn’t even force you to like me back. I like you because you are so nice and you are the only person that can make me nervous and blush like crazy. You knew that I like you but if you told me the truth, I will appreciate it. I won’t force you and we can remain friends like we used to.

Now, I don’t even know that I could face you. Because, it hurts so much. It hurts because you lied. And I don’t like when someone, even you who I really trust, lied to me.

End of POV

 

 “Why can’t you just leave my mind?” she spoke quietly.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath to calm herself. “I’m strong enough to get through this.” She, kind of, hypnotized herself.

“It’s a good thing I met you again, Seunghyun-oppa,” she murmured. “And you too, Jiyong-oppa.” She closed her eyes again as Jiyong’s face, when he helped her with everything, appeared in her mind as she began to fall asleep, waiting for a brand new day to come.

 

 

Meanwhile in Big Bang’s dorm…

“Yah, Jiyong!” Seunghyun called him as Jiyong threw his car key on the table and threw himself into the couch.

“Hmm…Wae, hyung?” He murmured, he closed his eyes as he felt sleepy got over him.

“Aren’t you going to tell me what’s wrong with Tiffany earlier?” Seunghyun took a seat beside Jiyong. Jiyong started to explain why Tiffany seemed so sad when she met Seunghyun and how did Jiyong and Tiffany meet.

“Do you like her?” Seunghyun said, straight-forward. Jiyong almost choke on his own saliva when he heard that. Seunghyun swear he saw Jiyong’s face turned red when he said that.

“I barely know her, hyung. It’s impossible to like her at the first meeting.” Jiyong played with his chrome hearts bracelet as Seunghyun stared at him, watching how Jiyong react to his question. Seunghyun could see it, that Jiyong liked Tiffany. Even though it was just the first time they meet, but who knew someone could fall in love at the first sight, even for this (romantic) guy named Kwon Jiyong.

But how can I not love her smile.Jiyong thought as Tiffany’s smiling face showed up in his mind.

Jiyong reached to the table as he heard a notification from his phone. He saw the screen and all he could see are the countless messages and missed calls from Jessica. He threw away his phone as he leaned his back on the couch lazily. Seunghyun could tell that it was Jessica. Yeah, Seunghyun knew Jiyong better than himself.

“It’s Jessica, isn’t it?” Seunghyun asked him. Jiyong didn’t say anything so Seunghyun guessed that it was Jessica. Jiyong was tired of her and didn’t know why. He felt that all the feelings had gone away. It had been a month Jiyong started to ignoring or walking away from her yet he haven’t told her he wanted to break up.

“You know you can just break up with her and all done.”

“I just can’t, hyung. I can’t tell it first. I’m not a type of guy who would ask for a break up.”

“Jessica will feel hurt even more if you keep ignoring her and until when are you going to keep this relationship when in fact it has to be ended?” Seunghyun words caught him.

“I’m going to sleep.” Seunghyun got up and walked to his bedroom. And Jiyong… he grabbed his phone and stared at it blankly as Seunghyun words kept replaying in his mind.

“I’ll think about it later.” He said quietly. But Tiffany… I don’t like her, do I?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back!! lol it's been a week since I last updated this fic >.<

well, Jiyong is unsure about his feelings for fany... but what about fany's feelings for him? Please look forward to it okay~ ;)