08

Love Dust

Do I come at the wrong time?Tiffany thought as she watched Jessica walked away with questions plastered all over her face. She then turned around to see Jiyong.

“Annyeong, oppa.” She greeted him once more. Jiyong let her come in.

“Is Seunghyun-oppa here?” She asked Jiyong as Jiyong served her with a drink.

“Unfortunately, he has a schedule right now.” Tiffany sighed as she felt sad that she couldn’t meet her beloved brother. Tiffany just kept silent as she felt that Jiyong was not on his right mood and Tiffany was afraid if she said something he could have just get angry at her.

“Well, I just have to leave then…” Tiffany smiled to him and stood up. Jiyong still didn’t do anything and stared at the glass in his hand. “I’m sorry for bothering you.” Tiffany bowed and walked to the door. As she was about to open the door, Jiyong called her.

“Tiffany!” Tiffany turned around. “Will you just… stay here for a while?” Tiffany couldn’t say no when she saw sadness on Jiyong’s face. And Jiyong… he really needed someone to make him feel better. She smiled warmly at him and nodded as she got in again.

“Is she your girlfriend, oppa?” Tiffany asked him carefully, Jiyong sat next to her as he let out a heavy sigh.

“She was.” He closed his eyes. “I’m sad but not because I regret breaking up on her, but I feel really guilty. I don’t like seeing someone hurts because of me. But… I can’t do anything about my feelings for her.” He spilled out his feelings that had been bothering his heart.

Tiffany didn’t say anything as she was thinking of what to say to him. She just had to return what Jiyong had given to her. It was comfort.

Jiyong felt something warm on his hand as he saw Tiffany held his hand. He was shocked that Tiffany did that to him. “It’s not your fault, oppa. Feelings can come and go as they want. You can’t force it to stay or force it to go. Just let your heart decides.” Tiffany words really caught him. He then moved his gaze from Tiffany’s hand that was holding him to see her face.

All Jiyong could feel is warm and comfort that he hadn’t been feeling for quite a long time.  And the guilty feeling in his heart started to fade away. He amazed how such a word could make him feeling a lot better.

“Thank you so much, Fany-ah.” was the only thing that came out from Jiyong’s mouth before they started to get lost in each other eyes.

 

They were playfully talking to each other while watching television after Jiyong felt a lot better. “Fany-ah, can I ask you a favor?” Jiyong suddenly asked her.

“Hm? What is it, oppa?” She glanced at him.

“Is it okay if someday I come to your house…” He hesitated to continue it. “…when I need someone to accompany me and when I have problems?”

 “Of course it’s okay oppa!” Tiffany just smiled brightly at him and said, “Unless you come at the right time and didn’t get caught by your fans.” They then laughed together.

And by that, their story has just begun.